55 Yrs Old. Raised in the South Fla. Sun & Former Smoker for 25 Yrs.I - New Braunfels, TX

This is my 2nd DOT treatment. Had my 1st on done...

This is my 2nd DOT treatment. Had my 1st on done in Nov. '13. So pleased with the first one that I was willing to go through this again. I was an avid sun "worshiper" & former smoker for 25+ yrs. And had scars from a car accident when I was 26. My skin had brown spots & my mouth had the "smoker lines". As I have grown older, the loss of collagen has made the scars more visible than when I was young. I don't have a before pic of the 1st DOT, but the results were AMAZING!! I decided to have a 2nd treatment due to a 58yr old lady at my Medi-Spa. She had had 2 treatment & her skin looks like a 40yr old. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of the first treatment.....but hey......why not be better? I am going to post my daily pics so you know what to expect. After reading all kinds of reviews I have concluded it's not the machine.....it is definitely the operator. Also, my package includes "LED Gentle Waves" therapy (free for 1 yr.) and 1 Hydrafacial & 1 Hydrafacial & Vibraderm. Dr. Smith also starts you on antivirals (Acyclovir) 3 days before procedure for a total of 7 days. Dr. Smith & the Staff at Millennium MediSpa are the ultimate professionals.

SmartXide DOT Laser

I wasn't able to post pics this A.M. but now can. I will update daily pics!!

Day 2 Post Op

Didn't sleep well, kept getting up to fill up ice bag.

Day 3

Day 4

Starting to itch....swelling has gone down dramatically. I've kept ice bags on my face much more this time around.

Day 5

Most of the skin has peeled. Have that extreme sun burned look today. Swelling has gone down too. My face is still very warm to the touch.

Day 6

Most of my skin has peeled....Now I have that "extreme" sunburn look......Going very well, since this is my 2nd I knew what to expect. I have done so much better this time around....less swelling (due to ice bags at night) & more cleansing!!!!! Skin starting to look good!!!!

This was right after treatment..

I posted a pic with those black contacts in my eyes.....I thought it was right after treatment....it was before....this is what I looked like right after the laser!!!

DOT Laser Resurfacing

I'm at my 3 month post treatment for my DOT. This is the time I've been advised that my skin will really start showing the results. They are correct!! My results far exceeded my expectations!!! Dr. Smith & Millennium Spa are the BEST!!!
Dr. Charles Smith