Never Should Have Done It

It has been one month since I had the neck lift...

It has been one month since I had the neck lift procedure done. I am a thin person so I didn't need the liposuction. The right side of my face has been slower in healing than the left. The scars behind my ears are still painful and pronounced as well as the incisions under my earlobes. Bruising was nonexistent due to a wonderful homeopathic herb called "Arnica Montana" and an increase in my vitamin C to 2,000mg per day for two weeks prior to the procedure. I reccomend it for anyone who bruises easily. My neck is better than it was, however the procedure has left my cheeks draping like priscilla curtains and the crows feet that were only apparent when I smiled are now VERY pronounced even when not smiling. I now look older than I did before the procedure. When I returned home after a tech. removed my stitches, my husband had to remove three stitches she left in. Driving over 70 miles to the office did not warrant a return trip for removal of the stitches by a support staff that I no longer had any confidence in. I cannot say, with all honesty, that I believe they have the training needed for the tasks assigned them. I am now in the process of searching for a board certified cosmetic surgeon that can repair the negative effects of the lifestylelift. NO, I would not do it again.