Dysport Made Me Severely Sick - Nevada

I got dysport on monday april 12th 2010, on sat...

I got dysport on monday april 12th 2010, on sat april 17th i woke up with a very heavy burning sensation in my chest, not flu like just disturbing. Not my usual on-set of a cold. Barely made it through work and stayed in bed sunday with more symptoms;head ache, fever, chills, sweating, coughing, entire body weakness(severe),INSOMNIA, no vomit. Went to doc on monday and got amoxicillian and cough syrup and stayed in bed all week!

It's now sunday april 25th and I feel so sick, it's my body weakness and out of touch feeling that scares me the most. I still have "flu-like" symptoms and I have not slept more than an hour here and there only at night. can't get to sleep. I'm definitely scared that i'm not getting any better. Diarrhea started today too.

I've called numerous health officials to try and get some help. I have no answers only questions. Has anyone gotten very ill from dysport and how long did it last?

Had botox twice before nothing negative. Had the dysport only for frown lines(it did work). Thank God i was on a budget and couldn't do my eyes. I can't imagine this being any more severe. I've looked all over the net for answers and it's very likely this is a side effect from dysport, and I know my body this is not the flu!

I will be posting at the FDA web site.

Hi Everyone,

I realized I can post a link to the FDA Adverse Event Report from my Dropbox. You can download the PDF and share the link with others.

Also, Groupon is offering a Groupon for Dysport. I emailed them asking them to remove this offer from their site. If you would all send a quick email to them I think that would force them to take notice... Just Google "Groupon Contact Us" to find their email address.

Wishing everyone health!

Remember to email me if you want to join the CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT I'm putting together. I have had TWO ladies contact me. I need more, so please just shoot me a quick email here on Real Self. I apologize for including my personal email in my previous post - I didn't realize it was violating community guidelines!

Thanks,
AJ
I'll join you!!!

After my terrible illness with dysport I did go back to the plastic surgeon and they refunded me fully. It is worth a try. With botox I had no side effects but with dysport I would definitely stay away.