Nosejob or Not? Please Give Me Your Opinion! -Netherlands

Hello realselfers, My english is not so good but...

Hello realselfers,
My english is not so good but I'll try to make an understanding story.
I'm from the Netherlands. I've been thinking about a nosejob for 5 years now, and following this website for a long time. I had many consultations. I really want to do it but I'm so scared of bad results.
I cant leave the thought of getting it done.

Could anyone please tell me you should do it or not by seeing my pictures? And your opinion?

Many thanks!!!

Nosejob or not?

A few another befores

The doctor..

I'm feeling good with this doctor, but he said that he honestly did 20 nosejobs in a year. He does also other face-operations.
Do you think that is enough?

What kind of bad results do you think is a risk for me, if you see my nose?
Dr van Nimmen

I would choose a doctor that does more surgeries! You do not have a big nose at all, but I see the change you would like to achieve. I believe the more surgeries the doctor does the less surprises can happen. The sergeant I used does about 30-40 surgeries in a month.
Go for it!! I'm SO happy I did! :)
I think if you choose the right surgeon an improvement can be made, I dont think you really pose many challenges for a well qualified surgeon. If you can find a surgeon who does 5 rhinoplasties a week with over 10 years experience, that would be ideal.
As well as someone who has speciality training in rhinoplasty and whos gallery of before after pictures please you.
But I wonder how I can discover that.. If you know what I mean haha
Sometimes you have to be patient. You might meet or know someone who already knows someone or you might find someone on realself. I know the best nose surgeons in the world are in Tehran but that is difficult unless you speak Iranian. But there are good nose surgeons here and there. Be prepared to travel. You can get a good result with a local, but no where near as good as if you wait for someone who knows what they are doing.
Thanks!
Your nose is a lot like mine. It is long and skinny and droops when I smile. Looks like we both need to lift the nose for the profile. Your nose is fine how it is and mine is too, but if/when I get mine done I want to do a lot of research on drs. Since you need minimal changes you need to make sure you find a dr who specializes in only faces/rhinos. Those drs should have a lot more experience in making minor changes since they focus on the face. That's just my opinion. If you get it done, then please let us know. I wanted to get this done already, but the time is never right. I am hoping to get it done next year! Thanks for sharing.
How many operations do that doctors have to do in one year to say they are experienced? The docter I had a few consultations with, is specialized in noses and schisis and does 20 nosejobs in a year..
Go for it if you think that would make you happy. Very pretty girl you are!
Thanks!
I agree with others you are pretty. If you don't feel comfortable with your nose then go ahead and have it fixed. But you should take your time to reasearch your surgeon. Good luck.
Thanks!
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You're a really pretty woman as it is, but I do understand what it feels like to not like the thing that's in the middle of your face. If you do decide to go through with it, pick a VERY experienced doctor who's done many rhinoplasties. Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right doctor for you.
Thank you!
u need tip left thats it :)
But I also don't like the bump..
I just had rhinoplasty surgery and iam sooooo happy i had small imprefection and now i have refined nose that looks so natural. I was scared of bad results but spent alot of time looking for the right doctor. I found the perfect doc with 30+ experience and a specilist ENT surgeon. If you find a doctor you can trust i say go ahead if your bose bothers you. I use to dress up do make up and feel good but look at my nose and feel less attractive. Now i feel much more confident knowing my nose goes better with my face. Good luck.
Thanks!
I really like your nose, it's got a very small hump which makes which in no way detracts from your attractive face. You are already a pretty lady and I don't think the risk of having a rhinoplasty is worth it.