I Would NOT Recommend This Surgeon, Not Not Not! - Neptune Beach, FL

Left me with scars, discoloration, bumps and pain...

Left me with scars, discoloration, bumps and pain in neck and face area. Jowls are still there and SAID he did lower lid surgery.  Gave me chemical peel instead and made me sign release while drugged. Problem after problem for a year and still having tenderness in neck and facial area. (it now is over two years. Insulted me in front of his employees.

When I complained after a few months about jowls, he told me not to look in mirrors. Injected steroids into my 2" scar he caused on neck and purple black ( open wounds behind both ears) skin my husband had to clean and treat 4 times a day.Told me to take a vitamin that would make my skin feel like red ants, yes red ants biting. this was to increase blood flow in the purple black areas. Asked for forehead lift and told me that just raised eyebrows.  HE said dermabrasion would work better.He said downside was like scrapping of the knee.  More like being skinned.

Redness is still there along with scarring. When I asked him why my skin was red, he said my dog could have caused it. There is much much more but I think you have the idea. He did make an offer.  He told me I lived with the scar (he caused) long enough but I would have to pay just under 1000.00 more and he would use Juverderm in jowl area and butt fat under eye area.  NOT what I paid for.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by Life style lift. Beware of that as well. They are still recommending him. I WILL LET YOU BE THE JUDGE. PHOTOS SAY IT ALL.