I Need Surgery As a Result of Lipodissolve

I thought I would try the lipodisolve. After all,...

I thought I would try the lipodisolve. After all, it was offered at the Doctor's office. Well, immediately after my second treatment, I suffered a hematoma (actually there were 2). They blistered and broke open. Consequently, I got a severe infection that involved my entire abdomen. I was nauseated and ran a fever of 101 to 102 degrees for 3 days. Fortunately for me, I received my treatment through the doctor's office. I was treated for the infection for about 2 weeks. After that, now I have such a gapping hole in my abdomen from the infected "blister", I had to go to a plastic surgeon. The plastic surgeon had to cut out the dead tissue and this made the hole "bigger". It is about an inch deep and about 3 and 1'2 centimeters in diameter. I want to let anyone that reads this see that this is a VERY REAL possibility. I am aware of this happening to at least 3 other people in the same city.

Had I known about this, I would have never had this done. It is not FDA approved. I did NOT do my homework. It does not happen to everyone, BUT in the small town that I live in, I am aware of three others beside myself. Don't take the chance, go to the gym. I was going to the gym as well as getting the treatments. I just wanted a little "jump start" and now I have been on my couch for 3 weeks and am going to have surgery, complete with general anesthesia, to repair this hole in my abdomen. I won't be able to get to the gym for at least another 4 - 6 weeks.

I have two more treatments left that I paid for but am SURE NOT going to have done. I am waiting to hear if the doctor will reimburse me for those. I am racking up medical bills that I didn't even see coming. I think the FDA needs to be made aware of these life threatening side effects.