18 Year Old-Weight Loss of 100 Lbs-no Skin Elasticity

Hi! I'm 18 years old and I recently lost around...

Hi! I'm 18 years old and I recently lost around 100 lbs after being overweight most of my life. As a result, I have a LOT of excess skin covering most of my body-with the worst area being wrapped around my abdomen. I know for sure that I am getting a tummy tuck, but I want to pair another surgery to go along with it. I was thinking of getting a breast lift. The only problem is that if I do get it, when he removes all the excess skin I will go from a solid B cup, to a small A cup. I am considering implants, but I'm worried about the effect it could have on breast feeding (not planning to get pregnant for AT LEAST 8 years) and the other side effects. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated-especially those who have gotten pregnant after implants! Hopefully I can get my surgery over Christmas Break this year, as I will be attending college as a freshman in the fall.

Second Consult Scheduled!

I have finally gotten my second consult scheduled! Unfortunately, I couldn't get in until August 18, two days before I move into my college dorm. Hopefully, I can choose between the two PS and get my surgery scheduled for sometime around December. I have about a month off for holiday break, so I think that's the best time to do it. Is it reasonable to believe I can get the surgery that soon? I hope so.. I'm so ready for this loose skin to get off my body, and stop influencing my self esteem. After losing all that weight, I still feel depressed because of how my body looks, and it takes a lot to remind myself of all the work I did.
I have decided that I believe I want breast implants. Ultimately, I feel like I should try and keep as much of my skin as possible, and to do that, I need to get implants. Also, my wider torso would not look very proportionate with small A's, so I feel like I would achieve a better look with say, a mid C?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
Hopefully, I can upload some pictures later, just a little self conscious!

Body Lift or Tummy Tuck??

I have recently looked into full lower body lifts as an alternative to the tummy tuck, and I think it might be for me. Ultimately I will ask the plastic surgeon at my next consult for his professional opinion, but I'm very confused. I believe I will also need a little work on my inner thighs as there is extended visual wrinkling forming "pouches" along the inner side. To be honest, I can live with the little looseness I have on my outer thighs(it's better than the fat I used to have!), and my butt is okayish...I will just wait and see what the PS suggests! I just can't wait to finally see the results of my hard work of dieting and exercising pay off.

Body lift?

From the research I have done on my own from this website-looking at pictures, reading doctors answers, I believe I may actually need a lower body lift instead of a tummy tuck. The excess skin continues all the way around my body, so a lower body lift may be more beneficial. Is ther any way I can transfer this review there??
I will know more about what my body needs after my second consultation tomorrow!! I am so excited and hope everything works out with this doctor. My past PS wasn't bad, but I want to get another's opinion. I believe I have also decided to get breast implants, too! If I'm getting a breast lift I might as well go all the way right?!? I want saline, under the muscle. I hope to be a full C after the operation is finished and I am a new, confident, woman! Haha, I've never really thought of myself as that before! Not with my saggy chest!
Thanks for the support!

Second Consult-BLOWN AWAY!

I literally just finished my second consult with Dr. Finkle, and I have nothing but good feelings! He is definitely more expensive than the last PS I went to, but the consult was so much more in depth. The staff there is incredible and I would recommend the facility to anyone! The only problem for me is the cost... But I don't mind having a job in college haha! For me, it's worth getting rid of all this excess skin that makes me feel ashamed of the weight loss that I should be proud of. Dr. Finkle's opinion was that I would benefit from an extended tummy tuck 3/4th of the way around, and a breast lift with implants with an extended anchor scar to correct the excess skin that hangs on my sides. The scars will be severe, but I would rather have marks on my skin than excess skin literally in the way of everything. The total cost is somewhere around 15,000 dollars, which is an extreme investment, but I'm ready to appreciate all the work I've done to lose the weight.

Surgery Date?

So I called my PS's office and none of the dates I asked for were available :(. I'm in college, and my PS recommended taking at least two weeks off from school. But I think I found a date that will work! Dec. 19! It's the very first day of Christmas Break! I know, what a present right?!? Santa must think I'm a REALLY good girl haha! ????

Some Background Info About Me

Weight: 150 lbs.
Height: 5' 6 1/2"

For a while, I became too thin and had to gain weight to look normal again. I got down to about 125 lbs, which made me look sort of like a skeleton with hanging skin. Since I have gained the weight, I have maintained it for about eight months. I feel a lot healthier, but am constantly self conscious because I look like I have the excess weight around my middle because of the loose skin. I feel like I have wider hips, but broad shoulders to match, so it works out in the end. I have decided to post pictures (before and after) when I get closer to the actual date.
Thanks for reading!

Getting Anxious!

I'm so ready just to have this done now! The waiting is killing me! I keep getting guilty feelings about having this done so young, but it's not like I've chosen to do this on a whim. I have done months of research, and maintained my weight for about 10 months since I struggled with being overweight and then underweight. I should finally feel healthy right? Well that's an impossibility with excess skin hanging off me. I can't see the results of all my hard work because it's blocked by a constant reminder of what I did to my body.
I just need this, for me. Not for anyone else. A few of my friends I talked to kept suggesting I was doing this to get guys. "Any guy would be lucky to have you the way you are!" "Just exercise some more!" "It can't be that bad."
How am I supposed to show them the extent of what I feel everyday without stripping naked and pulling my skin around? I haven't told those friends about my surgery. I am keeping it between my immediate family, and my roommate since she'll be here in my dorm with me.
I was so anxious to tell her. We both like eating healthy and organic, so I was terrified to tell her that I was getting foreign objects inserted into my body, along with half the skin on my torso being cut off. But she did the exact opposite of what I was expecting; she told me she'd take care of me. I nearly cried. This girl, who I just met in August, was willing to accept me getting major plastic surgery, and even take care of me afterwards. I am so thankful to have someone as wonderful as her as my roommate!
I have to keep reminding myself that there are people just like me here on RealSelf. It's such a relief to find somewhere where people are so supportive.
Thanks for reading!

Thinking about bikinis....

I never in my life imagined myself wearing a bikini, but now, it might be a possibility!
The only problem is, since I've never bought one, I don't know what the best type to buy for someone who has had this surgery. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Reassurance appointment

So I had a second appointment with my doctor about three days ago to reassure myself of size, but I didn't even end up trying on the sizers again. The nurse there explained to me why I needed to go as high as my doctor would allow with a lift. I need the highest amount because of how broad my chest wall is and how much space there is between my shoulders and my breasts. So again, I will be going with 325 cc's silicone mod plus. The people at this office are the best I've met. I know that's not saying much since I've only been to two offices, but I couldn't imagine a better experience.
Will update when I have more news! I will put up pictures closer to my surgery date.

Less than a month away!

I can't believe my surgery is only 28 days away! I'm starting to get paranoid that I'll accidentally take some weird medication or do something I'm not supposed to in the two weeks before my surgery. I'll just have to be extra careful! I bought a bunch of cheap clothes from Walmart. Zip up jackets, sweats, and button up shirts. Also, I got two front clasp bras. I'm a little worried about them fitting over my new boobs though, because one of them is tight right now. But with all the excess skin being removed, I'm thinking it will all fit. I feel like my boobs have gotten bigger since I've been at college, but that's probably just wishful thinking.
I'm just thankful (sort of) that I haven't gotten involved in any intimate relationships because I don't know how I would explain this to someone I'd been dating for like two weeks haha. I hope no one notices the change too much. Of course I want to look better, but I don't want people to automatically think, "She's had work done." Anyone had any experiences with hiding their surgery/keeping it a secret from those close to you? I don't know who I should tell and who I shouldn't. Oh well, I'll figure it out!
Stay lovely ladies (and gents)!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

So far, both Dr. Finkle and his staff have been amazing and the most helpful people I've met. They answered questions with honesty, and without being judgmental. I went into this appointment thinking I knew what I wanted, but they explained more options that I have, without forcing me into a decision. They printed out an entire care plan detailing every aspect of the surgery and recovery time after, all just for my consultation! Kim was absolutely fantastic, and her experiences with plastic surgery definitely made me feel more comfortable and the whole idea of improving my life with it much more realistic. I am so lucky that Dr. Finkle and his team are located in Nebraska!