Tickle Lipo Arms and Thighs - Nebo, NC

I am a 38 year old female and very athletic. I...

I am a 38 year old female and very athletic. I work out 6 days a week which includes 6 days or cardio, 3 days of weights and 3 days of Yoga. Although I work out that much the back of my arms and inner thighs still have a small pocket of fat I cannot get rid of. I had a TT 6 months ago which included Tickle Lipo on my stomach and flanks and the results have been amazing. I am scheduled to go in tomorrow to have my arms and inner thighs done.

Day 2

Well Realself is supposed to fix my Doctor listed because that is not him. Anyways day to not as bad as I thought, I am still having some draining and feel sore and look like I have been beaten by a bat, especially my arms. I am sure the 2nd day will be worse.
Dr. John Hamel - Complete Laser Clinic

Dr. Hamel is amazing with Liposuction. He really can contour better than I have ever seen on a lot of different sites. At the 2013 Aesthetics Show in Las Vegas he won the Best Surgical Body Contouring Category. He has spoke at many different conferences around the country on the type of techniques he uses. The staff there is fantastic and goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and part of the family. I cannot imagine going to anyone else to get anything done. I even drive almost 2 hours from my home to go to his surgical center but it is well worth it.