mm

I have three small children. My muscles are shot!...

I have three small children. My muscles are shot! I had spent so much time being pregnant, I really neglected my workout. So that being said, I really need this.

I will be having a TT, lipo to flanks and thighs and a breast lift with small implant.
SO EXCITED!

Oh my goodness. Only 3 weeks away from my TT and...

Oh my goodness. Only 3 weeks away from my TT and masto/aug. I’m so excited. My plans are already made for all of my childcare and dinners for my family during my post op period are made and in the freezer.

I’ll post a pre op picture before I go. Then some post op pictures during my recover. YEAH!!!

I'm sitting here in my PS office about to my pre...

I'm sitting here in my PS office about to my pre op markings done. Wow, it really feels close now! I'm excitedly nervous and nervously excited!

Post op day 1. I made it through surgery fine. I...

Post op day 1. I made it through surgery fine. I tinkled two hours after my catheter was pulled. I drank 2 12oz gatorades. Felt good. Coughing is horrible. Feels like hell. Went ahead and took a pain pill, sleeping pill and sinecch at bedtime. Slept well. My husband is the best nurse. I got up and tinkled about every 2 1/2 hours. I have 2 drains and an On-Q pain pump. The drains drain about 75 cc every 8 hours right now. I also have the leg sleeves that compress. They feel nice. Well, I'm about to be let go from the surgery center. I'll update again later.

Post op day #1. Not too bad I have 2drains and a...

Post op day #1. Not too bad I have 2drains and a pain pump. Got discharged from the surgery center at 1030.

I posted these pictures for post op day 12. I got...

I posted these pictures for post op day 12. I got up and got into “normal” bra and spanx for a grocery store trip. These are the pics when I got home.My breasts are starting to settle down into their right place. The incision is so low, and the BB is so natural and small. It looks like my pre BB.
I am really so pleased how all is looking right now. the best part is that I am not as hunched over as I was 4 days ago.
Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

Hi Ceno,
I am 4 days post-op today from a TT, Hernia repair, MR and lipo to the flanks. I am doing pretty well, but decided to read up on the January Forum to see how everyone was recovering day by day. Your forum has seemed to help me the most so far throughout my journey. I think I read that you have younger children and I was wondering if you could give me some insight as to what to expect in the weeks to come. I have a 6, 4 and 22 month old. Right now my husband has been home, but he is returning to work tomorrow. My mom will be here all week to help out and then I have have her and a babysitter set up to come for the weeks following. What kind of help have you had and do you think all of this help will be necessary once I am 2 weeks out? I am still taking percocet, but I am going to try to make the change over to Motrin little by little today. I would like to see what this is like without feeling so groggy all of the time. I get up a ton to pee, but head back to my recliner shortly after that. I felt great this morning and was walking pretty up right, but then I hit my husband in the face while putting on my t-shirt and began to laugh really hard and couldn't stop. My abs have been sore since. Other than that, I have been doing great. My PS told me to keep my binder on and not move it at all until my pre-op appt on Tues. I only have one drain that has been putting out about 17cc a day so it should be removed on Tues as well. I am really excited to see what everything looks like. I know that I am swollen in my mid-section, but I have been trying to eat low-sodium, drink a ton of water and take bromelain. Have you had a hard time with your kids? I hate not being able to pick them up and hug them...I also hate listening to my husband have a hard time with them downstairs while I am unable to do anything. Anyway, any advice, words of wisdom, tips, etc... you have would be awesome. It sounds like you are recovering well. I tried to look at pictures, but I couldn't find them. Thank you for listening.
I am sorry I just realized that I wrote ceno instead of cemo...these drugs are really crazy how loopy they make you.
You really do look great, Cenla!
I would love to see more pics because you look amazing!!! Congrats on your new body.
Cenla you're right, your PS does some fabulous work! You look great!
MM, I will try to take and post pictures today. I have a 3 week post op appointment today. I have to drive an hour to that, so I decided to work some other errands in. It may be later this pm when I get to the camera. Thanks for the comment. I’m happy with the results so far!!
do you have some more photos? Love seeing your results they look so good!
Thanks newmom. I am very happy with the way my legs turned out. I was so happy that I almost decided not to do the TT. glad I went ahead now. My PS is excellent with lipo. He developed the SafeLipo procedure. I was hardly bruised and only minimally swelling. A week later I was able to put on a size smaller. 2 weeks later 2 sizes smaller. Now 3 months later I am in a size 4. (started a size 8-10).
Now that some time has passed from your lipo of inner and outer thighs..are you pleased with results? Any lumps, hard bumps, sagging skin in thigh area? I am on the fence about the thigh lipo with my tummy tuck. Can you please advise asap..I need to pay tomorrow and if I decide against the lipo of thighs then I won't be doing it ever b/c I don't want to go under again and have the cost of OR again. Thanks so much! You look great, awesome scar!
Also, I am a bit of a fanatic when it comes to post op instruction. He told me the longer I wore a compression garment, the better my results, so, I wore one up to the day I went back for my TT. I will wear this one until I start wearing shorts!
You look GREAT! I had mine done on the 6th of January. So how are you doing now? you are at just past the 2 week mark. I am just AT the 2 weeks. I can stand almost perfectly straight. So are you still in your compression garment? how long do you think (or were you told) you should wear it? I know for me I feel like I am swelling if I take it off. But I dont love wearing it.. It's a love hate thing. lol my inplants are still sore feeling in the morning and then again in the evening... What activities are you feeling 100% fine doing now? I am a stay home mom so home is my work. BUT I dont have little ones anymore... You look great I think your doing wonderful!
Thanks so much. I've been out to dinner a couple of times. Been shopping. I am fine straightening the house, cooking dinner. I'm starting to pick up my baby again (she's 20 lbs). Prob not supposed to do that. But otherwise pretty back to normal. I am wearing this foam inside my CG until at least Wednesday ( my next appt). Then he will prob say no foams, CG during day, nothing but bra at night. That was the post op lips instructions. But I'll let you know. Thanks again for the comment, I appreciate it.
I bought a postmaternal tummy wrap for at night from macy's I like it a lot. But during the day I am wearing my CG that I got when I came home from surgery. I had a lift to so I am not doing much as far as lifting goes yet... But soon I know all of this will be behind us and we will have forgotten the uncomfortable days. you said "foams" whats that..
I have some gause pads to prevent the CG from rubbing on the stitches and was told a folded hand towl would be fine to add compression if I like.. Keep me posted ..My appointment is Wednesday too. hope I can finally see my BB and breast W/O stitches that day!!
It's compression foam. About 1 1/2 inches thick and 12x8 wide/long. It is centered over the ends of my incision and wraps around to cover my flanks. It just adds a little more compression to even out any irregular areas in those areas. No stitches to take out of bb for me. He took all my dressings off on post op day 7 somive had a good look. I'm pleased.
Talk to you soon :)
ok I get it. Well it seems to be working well for you!
You look amazing! Congrats!
You look awesome.
Y'all are so sweet. I hope everyone is as happy with their results as I am with mine so far.
You look incredible!!
My God, these pics are awesome! I'm not nervous at all, I'm way too excited to have results anywhere CLOSE to this to be nervous!
You look so good!!!! And I agree about your BB :-)
You look amazing!!!! Congratulations:)
Your scar is very low and you look great!! Looks like you are healing nicely! Wow I'm getting more excited! It sure helps to see pictures. Wow amazing!! Keep up the good work!
wow awesome! You are going to love it once your boobs drop a bit. I remember thinking I could easily put lipstick on with mine when I got them done. the massage is CRITICAL once they give you the go ahead it will make them feel really natural. You look great I cannot believe you have the results you have so quick. Doesn't it just make you want to jump ahead 6 months (only so we could feel good enough to enjoy it)?! I bought the same panties too;-)