No Time to Stall I Made the Call -have my Date Going for It All...TT& MT -LP of Lat Thgs, Back/ Flank, Mid Thighs-Nashville, TN

I must confess I have been stalking this site also...

I must confess I have been stalking this site also and the Love that is given to each and everyone is WONDEFUL !!!! I want start by saying to all that have taken the journey and posted before and after pictures Thank you and you all look Beautiful. I wish my date was closer and it would be over with but I tell myself to calm down July 22 will be here sooner that you think. I have purchased supplies in which I clean a dresser drawer out and place them where the person who will caring for me has everything in one place. It took me a while to tell this person what and why of me needing help (he knows I'm very Independent person) and some guys don't understand. But since I have discussed and told him I'm beginning to wonder who my doctor is. I know this is a good thing please don't get me wrong but the question .... do you have this , did you do this, what's in your packet that the doctor sent you read me the last part again....Whew. Then I confided in my sister and here we go again question after question (have no family member living here ) I have the support so I'm going quit whining.
I'm having weird feeling one minute I'm excited, then little scared, then giggly and when I look at myself in the mirror I say "Dam" turning 55 really caught me off guard (when I get bold to post before picture you will see) lo...l I'm going to bring this to a close .... To all please continue to give the love and support that I have read...I'm would like to join the ranks 07/22/2014 is my Day.
55!!!! Wow, you look incredible and that dress makes it all worthwhile.........you look amazing!
Well today is June 22...... starting the count down time. I am so excited (Right now ) just viewed another profile who just recently had her jounery with Dr. Haws and she looks wonderful.

Time to the Real Deal......

Well as I start my count I'm starting with the before picture .....
Love your pictures! Can't wait to see your results!!
Thank you.

Finally ......

I know my wish picture may seem different... but... I want to be me (not knocking anyone choices as to their wish picture) but I want Dr. Haws and myself to create a new me (hope this make sense)

Small funny

You'll be having your procedure done before me - I look forward to reading your "after" review(s)! Best wishes for a great result!
I wish you the best also... this will be a well deserved break for me for I have been putting in a lot of work hours( want have all ducks in a row). Everyone is asking where I will be going on vacation and my reply has been a undisclosed location with no phone or internet service (lol). And yes I post after pictures.
Good for you! You will return to work a "new" woman having been rejuvenated during your vacation! Hey, vacations are good!

There she goes again

I love your posts! I pray that your procedure and recovery goes well!

12 Days for Pre-Op Appt ( July 8 )

Looking at the calendar only 12 days until my Pre-Op Appt. Yeah !!!! I know it's crazy to be excited about paying (lol) but it only confirms that I have made this happen and it's going to happen.
I was talking to a male friend (my best friend) he is so glad that I'm doing something for myself for a change.
There is NO WAY that body is 55!! I don't believe it! I can't wait to see your outcome! It's going to look fabulous! I'm scheduled for December 17th, but I think of moving it up a week so I'll have more time to recover before returning to work. Can't wait to follow your journey!!

Story of the poochies.....

Meet the Pooches' Part 1
LOL..you just made me laugh and snort with that update.

Meet the Poochies 2

Me and the Poochies are at work today and thinking 8 more days for Pre-Op Appt. Talk to the Hand is excited also she will be the one to handle the $$$$.... I'm not losing it RS members just trying to keep my nerves down.... lol.... (the Poochies characters).

Meet the Poochies Part 2 (Proper Intro.)

Since Flatside Heifer made her appearance while they were being introduced the Poochies wanted to be properly introduced ........in the photo with Ms. Front Poochie is Ms.Talk to the Hand.
Yea....A new surgery buddy, my Pre-op is on the 9th...Congrats, can't wait for our cross over...Prayers
How are things going for you ? ..... Our time is getting closer- Pre-op is the 8th.
Have been working a lot, trying to make sure everything bill wide is together while I'm off from work. Going pick up some items from the store after Pre-op next week.

7 Days until Pre-Op

7 days until Pre-Op
Me and the Poochies will be rolling out early tomorrow we have things to do.
I have already purchased quite a bit of the things I will need (thanks to RS members) I sort of read through different post to compile my list. I am going to make it easy for the person who will be taking care of me so I clean out two of my dresser drawer and placed everything for my after surgery care in one and sleeping stuff in the other, That way everything will be close by when needed. COME ON JULY 22.....

Time is getting closer

We got a lot done yesterday..... washed and waxed my car, picked up a few more things that I'm going to need and some house cleaning (trying to keep busy and calm) but as the days get closer this feeling of over excitement will kick in and I go into over think mode.....
Well remind Poichies and her crew that they don't have to dig the divorce papers the judge already signed and they can take half (stomach). Even more.. I'm sure you won't complain. Lol. Countdown is definitely on.

No Time to Stall I got the Call .....

Got my reminder for Pre-Op Appt Call... Soon I will be on Flatside with like the rest of y'all.
Hey Ma'am, how was ur Pre-op? Mine is tomorrow just knowing that I'm will be making the final payment is making it all so real.....Flat side here we come! !!!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! excited. Dr. Haws is the BOMB !!!!!. Been on a natural high since I left her office.... I went over everything with nurse filled out paper work got my scripts. I then was taken to the photo room took 17 different pictures went back to the patient room.. Few minutes later Dr. Haws came in with the big version of an IPAD she turn it on and pulled up my pictures that's when she started her magic. She explain to me what need to go lol how she was going to remove the excess skin for my tummy tuck (going to be right and tight) giving me my figure back . I told her (I must she was on point with my thinking) you are creating a monster..... I know already that I'm going to have to check myself for this change because what she has planned I will have be snatch down a few knots ( lol ). On serious side I'm hoping all goes well I've had highs and lows with this but too late now " I showed them the money today " (glad that over with ). The only concern I had was ejecting fat in the backside this came up in my consultation in which I wasn't to thrilled about (Blessed at birth ). But she explain that it would be a very small amount she is wanting to fill the (Swiss cheese aka cellulite ) lol to make it look smoother so I'm cool with that. So I'm down to getting the rest of my recovery stuff and doing the count down..... Good luck tomorrow : )

8 More Days .......

In 8 Days I will be on my journey to become one of the Elite Ladies of the Flatside.

6 Days and Counting........ July 22

Well time is getting closer and the mix emotion are trying to take over.......BUT I WILL BE STRONG.

The time is almost here

Only two more days..........................................
You will do just fine...Dr. Haws and nurse Lynn will take great care of you.. Best wishes love!!!!!
You are so right they are a wonderful crew
JukeGirl...where ya at? It's our turn, we'll be on crossing over in less then 12 hours. Prayers up

Have to be honest

I had a real bad melt down today but a wonderful person came to my rescue (she is already on the flat side). To all the RS member it is very important that the person giving you after care fully understand what's ahead. They may say the things you want to hear and at that time...... Say they understand but when reality set in (not saying all people) it's a different story. So make sure that person is up for the challenge and they understand this was a choice that you decide to do but you trust them enough to be there without judgment.

Pre-OP Today

Today I am drain less, stich less, but bruises mmmmmmmmmmmmm got to heal.
Hang in there you didn't divorce the poochies for nothing.
You are so right about that and thanks
You are going to be even more gorgeous once you finish healing!! Hang in there!

Here we go ......

7 days post-op several melt down (1 days very bad) BUT I'M over it and moving forward.
Repeat:.....Poochies have left :( drain has been removed, stitches gone but lots of healing to do from the lipo. And the swelling oooowee ... Few picture update.

Picture update

Picture update...... : )
Wow u look dramatically different. Now see this is the tummy tuck results I wanted.
Thank you nikki101887.... I chose to have the Standard Abdominoplsty which was reduction and removal of excess skin and fat from my abdomen (belly) and tightening of my front abdominal muscles. I figure if I was going to do this I might as well have that done also but you have a longer healing time. Before they rolled me back to get started she(PS) ask me if I was ready to do this and I told her get right and tight lol ...
I had the same thing but with the different results going on here, I guess it depends on your surgeon. Your surgeon did magnificent

Picture In order

Just want to update picture with the before and afterward.
July 22 was my Flatside crossover.
Simply Amazing...Dr. Haws is an artist...im so glad we found and chose her!!!!! Hope you continue to heal wonderfully:-)
Thank you. That she is and very passionate about her work. I had my follow up appointment with her today I told her now I can't stand in the mirror and say if I could chop this off and get rid of that my body would be okay. I did mention your journey I told her that you comment back to me that I was in good hands with Dr. Haws.
Im just seeing this, but Wow...did she recall my story...seems they have been extra busy lately...everybody getting rid of flaws with Dr. Haws..lol

This has been day 16 Post -Op

I had my Back flanks done .... did not want post because the bruising was ugly but after 16 days I'm ready to show the back side. My incision is healing nicely (bb love it and will give it time)

Entire incision

The look of the entire incision.
You look FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your poetry...poochies (that doggie in the window) are fun but when you're WEARING them they REALLY REALLY REALLY drag your mood down. I'm 20 days ahead of you so still in the recovery time...planning to attack the jowls, droopy dog lids etc in 13 days! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Thank you..... And the Poochies has left the body. !!!!!!!
You really look fabulous!!!! Dr. Haws is the bomb!!! Congratulations!!!!

Wishes Do come True

When I posted my wish picture one was to wear this without that so thanks to my wonderful
PS - Dr. Melinda Haws she made my wish come true.... As the say pictures speaks a thousand words
and I will let them speak now.....Bored and could not sleep last night so I played dress up.
I wanna look like you!!! You look awesome.
My my my....did God point us in the right direction or nah?!? Lol! Dr. Haws hands have been blessed to be able to create art and make dreams come true...with that being said, you look Absolutely Phenomenal!!!

Little Funny

As you know the Poochies made their exit on July 22, 2014..... Well this check this out.....

Funny

As you know the Poochies made their exit on July 22, 2014..... Well guess who paid a visit ?
U look great.

Had to do it right

Some of you may think I have too much time on my hand but I had to give the Poochies and the Rolls a proper going away. lol

Now for the Rolls

They too left on July 22, 2014
Jiji, you are funny, hsppy for you, l love the black dress, soon when all the swelling go down will fit, this is a long journey and you are half way there, it will take between 6 months to 1 year to see you end results, but at the end is not regrets at all. Happy healing
Thank you... In that picture the dress was not totally zipped (I could only zip so far) just the fact that I can wear it without the Poochies and the rolls showing........Love being on the Flatside : ) again thanks.
you are welcome. :-)

All Suited Up

This is the full body suit by Leonisa... Thanks Mrs. ReFINEd
Work it JukeGirl2014! You look amazing in your garment:-)
Thank you.

24 Days Post-Op

This is my 24th day of Post-Op so it time to go back down Memory Lane.
I know I am full myself but can't help it.......Today I was able to get in so very old yoga pants and strut my stuff. So the pictures will take you back
Happiness is written all over your face and I love it! Enjoy!!!
WOW! You ROCK that dress! Love your smile! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you so much...... But YOU are the one who will be Rocking .... can't wait to see. Hard to believe you are your age you look Gorgeous : ) Wishing you the Best. I have 6 years to go I hope I still have it.

28 Day Post - OP........ Let's Play A Game

To all the RS member I know some of you have played the game where there are two pictures and you have figure out what is different between the two photos....... so I have posted two picture one was taken 8 days before my surgery day and the other one was taken 28 after my crossing over
This is easy one..... My PS Rocked it......
U look good. 55 & fabulous, u go girl.
You Rock at 1 month po! Just wait a couple more months, as you may be surprised at how much better it gets :-)

My First Day Back On The JOB

OK !!!!! RS Ladies .... My first day back and it has been unreal had I known I think I would have called in sick (stay out a whole month) so it was time to come on back. I'm the only female in my group in my area...... So the game of the day was.... Let's find out why she was out.
Question : How was your vacation ?
My reply: Awful
Reaction: Really !!! What happen ?
My reply: You really don't want to know.
Another person enters ... Oh you are are back ! How was your vacation.. heard you were ill.
My reply: Vacation was awful and yes I was ill to the point that I had to have surgery and I'm on a two week restriction from lifting.
Reaction: Oh ! I'm not going to ask it must be personal.
My reply: Yeah it is and I don't really want to talk about it (half frown on face)
Reply: Well you look very nice today is that a new dress
My reply: Thank you no this has been hanging in my closet for a while I decide this is what I was feeling today..... Wore one of my wish to wear dresses (without) the Poochies may they RIP
with my binder, cp garment and all ....wheeew
Reply: Oh okay.
I love compliments but stay out the Business .....
You look Absolutely AMAZING!!! Your story is very encouraging...I have 2 more days :-)
Thank you .... I know you can't wait.... Waiting was hardest part for me after I had made my set my date. Will check back with you to see how it went : )
Now how did you expect to return to work looking all slim and sexy and not get attention from all the men?? Girl, you are making them thirsty, lol. Just don't know what to say but they just have to say something,lol. Pray for their forgiveness. Kill'em.

Work Day # 2

Well I was feeling myself again this morning ( will not post anymore wish clothes after today).
I know you guys are thinking that I have gone black and white stripe crazy but I am feeling so good to be able to wear these outfits without the excess : )
Looking good.
Love your transformation!!
Thank you...... : )

Slamming in The Dress Slacks -6 Weeks Post-Op

After not wearing dress slack for a long time .... Can we say slamming !!!!!!
Girl look at you. Somebody will be scooping you up shortly and you'll be given me a "wedding report". Ain't God good.
All I'm going to say is when you give that PINK SLIP and they keep coming back ????????
You are looking Awesome!!

10/22/2014 Will be 3 Months

Okay RS I have not posted pictures in while but Oct 22 will be 3 full months post-op......
Am I Happy so far ..... Yes : )
Girll, why the towel over your head and we have seen your face a thousand times? You are too pretty to hide.
Sex4Life..... Thank you : ) The towel over the head is a throw back picture in with the remix that picture was at 3 weeks Post-Op (I think) truly having a bad hair day
Ms. Lady you look fantastic! Congrats on your healing progress, I only hope I look as good as you do on my 3 month post op pix!

One More time ....

My Wish The Remix
Looking as hot as ever, and I love your new hair style.
Thank you - I'm headed to the Sun Shine State for some R&R so this will be the test lol.....
WOW! You look fantastic!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Haws and her staff are WONDERFUL !!! I've had a consultation and set the date, my Pre-Opt appointment is 07/08/2014 On my consultation day I was wondering how am I going to show these rolls to this Doctor but she made me feel at ease. She was very attentive, listen to what I want and in return gave me suggestion as to what she could do and still give me the result that I hope to achieve. My date 07/22/2014 I'm hoping to give a after review. *********************************************************************************** 08/22/2014 - I am officially 1 month post-op today -Update Let me start by saying pictures speaks a thousand words and if you have view my photos you will see what I mean. When I had my consultation and my pre-op appointment I did not have a wish picture, my wish was different and that was for Dr. Haws and I to create a new me and to wear some clothing without the (rolls). During my pre-op session and after the photo session she did her magic on the photos showing me "The New Me" and she was so on point with my every thought as to what I wanted. She is a true person of her words before I was rolled into the surgery room I told her to "Make it Right and Tight" and that she did. The magic she put on my pre-op picture and my body be the canvas was a work of art. What more can I say ?...... Dr. Haws and her staff is the Bomb !!!!!