Don't Waste Your Money - Nashville, TN

Had this done approx. 2 mos. ago by assistant of...

Had this done approx. 2 mos. ago by assistant of Dr. 'B' in Nashville; Didn't expect facelift or anything, just some tightening. Well, it was money not well spent. Absolutely no results, nada, nothing. Please don't believe hype of this expensive procedure. I mean, I could've just lost weight and subsequently lost some in the face and had better results. This is NO results. It hurt like heck and expensive to boot!! Please don't waste your money

What a bummer to have gone through the pain & expense, then not see a result. Sorry to hear that was your experience. Thank you so much for sharing it. Its important for us to hear all kinds of different outcomes.

It's been a few mos. and no results whatsoever. ...

It's been a few mos. and no results whatsoever. Nothing personal against him or his staff, but this is too much money for no results.

I can definitely understand why you would be disappointed if you didn't notice any changes. Thank you so much for letting us know how things were looking a few months after. If you begin to notice any changes, please do let us know.

beisman

I did my homework; not many people in Nashville do this; read good reviews about other procedures, etc