Much Needed Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo at 50. Finally Time for Me. 1 Grown Child - Nashville, TN

I had been in college for several years and really...

I had been in college for several years and really didn't take care of myself. After things slowed down, I found that I was about 45 lbs over-weight. In the last year I started exercising and taking better care of myself. I lost 30+ lbs but still didn't have the look I wanted. Dr. Nein made the rest happen for me!! I am now a size 6 - was a size 10 before surgery and a size 14 one year ago. I feel beautiful!!!!

Three weeks post mini tummy tuck and lipo

Saw Dr. Nein yesterday. All good and I think everyone that sees me come in the office knows I am happy. The huge grin that I can't stop. ;-). I still have about 5 weeks before I will have lost 80% of the swelling. A size 4 may actually be possible after all the swelling is gone and I CAN START BACK ON MY TREADCLIMBER. I do have breast implants and lift scheduled for 2 weeks from now and then I will be done. I will post pics as I get them from my Dr's office. People have asked me why I didn't take any before hand. Answer: I didn't want reminders of what I looked at when I weighed the most and definitely not without clothes! If I post pics at my heaviest it will be with clothes, then at pre-op and post.

Wanted to post some pics

These were taken at 3 times. First ones were taken May 1st, then May 20th, and last ones were taken yesterday.

More pictures taken today

I included the breast pictures since I am having surgery June 18th.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nein, Darla and Alisha are all amazing!!! You just cannot go wrong with Dr. Nein. All three of them are such caring people and so helpful. Can you really love your plastic surgeon? If so, I do. :-). I was well informed on what my recovery would be like, the surgery, etc. I must say that I expected to feel more pain and discomfort than I did. Honestly, I cannot think of one single thing I would change about my experience with Dr. Nein or his staff.