I'm 5ft and 125lbs. I am a mom of 3 (6mon, 3yr and...

I'm 5ft and 125lbs. I am a mom of 3 (6mon, 3yr and 10yr) and work full time doing hair. Each pregnancy I gained 80lbs, yes I said 80. I've got the stretch marks and lose skin to prove it. With my last pregnancy my sweet BF promised me he would help me at any cost to have a mini tummy tuck. I also had a breast augmentation at 23. Well he came threw for me like he always does. I had surgery April 4 at Vanderbilt hospital in Nashville TN. I completely happy with my results! My recovery was not bad at all. Actually planning to go back to work on Wednesday.

Post opp day 4: hunger pains! I'm so hungry. All...

Post opp day 4: hunger pains! I'm so hungry. All this recovering is making me sleep and eat lol. I am getting back to my normal life, except going to the gym which I miss so much :( I go 7 days a week. I'm not a very nice person unless I get my run and workout in, even my Boyfriend said I'm alittle mean (I beg to differ) I did go grocery shopping and hung out with the most active 3yr and 10month old. But I am finding myself more and more happy with my results. Swelling and pain are very minimal.
Could you please post the info of your surgeon?
What is your surgeons name?

Welcome to the community.

Congratulations on your wonderful results.   Go very slow getting back into the exercise program.  Don't want you to hurt yourself, but also don't want any mean girls in the house..LOL

Keep us up to date.

Today I'm officially 1 week post opp! Excited...

Today I'm officially 1 week post opp! Excited about being back at work full time. I believe my drains will be coming out tomorrow. They are an absolute pain in the butt. But my left side still has a lot of puffiness and swelling in it. Wearing clothes will be a whole lot easier without these drains. I'm very happy about my results!
Thank u ladies! May all of y'all have speedy recoveries!
I've been considering a mini tt and looking at ur results makes me wanna do it even more. I too live in TN..I seen u mention Vanderbilt residents. So does the price change for outside residents?
you look great and it was so inexpensive...jealous (in all good ways) :)

Totally bummed out, my PS said I had mad swelling!...

Totally bummed out, my PS said I had mad swelling! That she was going to only remove one of my drains but not both. I had to keep one in and I was twice the size I was after surgery. If the swelling didn't subside she would have to remove it with a syringe. Tonight was my sweet boyfriends 35th bday and we are going out with several friends, well that includes my drain too lol! Making the best of it....
You are looking great!! How is your energy level?? I hope that last drain gets to come out soon! That is certainly no fun! :)
No muscle repair? Please keep posting pics-thanks
No muscle repair, just skin removal and new belly button. My PS removed everything from my old belly button down, gave me a new belly button. I'm very happy about my results.

I think I'm having tummy tuck blues but I did get...

I think I'm having tummy tuck blues but I did get my gift from mother nature today. But I'm needing my stress relief 'the gym' I haven't been able to be in the gym and with 3 kids, full time job and being a wifey I'm in much need! Sorry just needing to vent :/
You look soo good.I wish my surgery goes well n i look something like close to you.Is the recovery very difficult?
No it want difficult but I'm what u call impatient so it's more FUSTRATING than anything lol
Hey Hairgods, I'm not there yet I have two more weeks to go but from reading other post it's normal to get the tummy tuck blues. Praying they'll go away soon for you. And your pics look great!!

Wow 17 days post op! I'm so happy with my results....

Wow 17 days post op! I'm so happy with my results. I'm back at the gym doing cardio but waiting another 2 weeks before I start weight training. I did gain just 3 or 4lbs, I ate REALLY bad and couldn't workout. Most importantly I'm back to being a mom. My scar s looking good PS wants me to use paper tape on my scar, she says works better than silicone strips. My sweet boyfriend took me shopping and let me have anything I wanted after spending the $3000 to get my surgery, I told him no more! I have everything I need. I'm happy to be back to normal life again :-)
Hey hairgods....I would like to know who your ps was. That i an awesome price....and Im not to far from Nashville??? You look great!!!
Can you post more recent pictures? I'm going in the 7th for a mini tummy tuck without muscle repair. Yours looks great!
I was wondering how was your first week? When did you start driving?

I am 5wks and 5days post opp :) my results...

I am 5wks and 5days post opp :) my results continue to look better and better everyday. I'm back at the gym 7days a week and eating clean. My weight has remained the same since 2weeks post op. feeling very happy and pleased!
Wow u look awesome! How do you feel now?
Hi. You look awesome. Congrats chica! :) I was wondering why your surgeon calls this a mini tuck. The scar looks the same length as a full tucks...the other mini tuck scars Ive seen are about 4-6 inches in length.
I had no muscle work done, and she was not going to remove my belly button but when she did her markings in the pre op room she said she was going to remove it but she needed to make my scar longer, so I just went with it.

Last post op appt!

Had my last post opp appt Friday everything went great, still having some swelling. PS said I'm healing great. Totally happy with the results. Thinking of getting my breast redone first of year. My sweet boyfriend has been a great caregiver and so supportive. Truly thankful!
You look GREAT!!!
WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME! I can't see your scar at all. WHAT SCAR LOL! Thanks for the pic!

Last minute vacation

The sweet boyfriend and I went on a last minute vacation in FL. Had a blast. No kids no work no nothing but sun, drinks, and lots of FUN. Boyfriend said time to show you and all your hard work off. I'm so blessed!
Hi. I would like to verify if you had a mini or full tummy tuck? I noticed your belly button is covered so I'm assuming you had a full
I had a mini, I paid for a mini. My PS decided to remove my belly button about 10mins before surgery. I had no muscle repair. I know it looks like a full. But it is what "she" calls a mini tummy tuck.
You look amazing!!!! You hardly had any swelling!

Thinking maybe..

I am thinking about competiting this time next year in IFBB bikini competition. My sweet BF competes and looks awesome and he's really pushing me to train harder and compete, but I'm not so sure about this...
My PS said she thought it would be a waste of money, recovery, and time. Said I had maybe a 1/2 inch of seperation. I do have some swelling but kinda curios to where the bulge you are referring to?
Hi hairgods, I see that you didn't get the muscle repair is it because you were afraid, I see you have a little bulge, I was thinking of getting one without the mr. but i don't know if I should, I would like to see some cuts in the abs, don't want to throw my money away
I was debating mr or not as well and ended up letting him do it. I am just 1 day po an haven't had a lot of pain so far. So we will see how it goes when is your surgery?

4 months post op

I am 4 months post op. Not a lot has changed scar is very light and very low. I am still having some swelling. I wish my BB was alittle bit more inside but I'm totally ok with the way it looks (just being picky) I still want my breast redone after the first of the year. My weight has stayed the same at 125lbs but fitting in a size 2 jeans from Express and 26 in MissMe jeans.
Wow you look awesome ! I'm having MTT and upper& lower stomach lipo . I hope I get the results you have .
You look great!
Can you please email me his number after seeing you im so anxious!

6months things are going great

I am 6 months post op today. I am back at everyday life. Loving my results. Swelling has become very minimal. Have gained a couple lbs because I haven't been serious about the gym but the sweet BF has been motivating me to get back in and go hard. Looking forward to getting my breast redone after the first if the year :)
I would really like to get more info on the surgeon u used. Ihave been considering getting a tuck and i think your results were terrific... and im only about 2 hours from nashville
omg my stomach looks exactly the same as yours but i have 7 kids im so ready to get this done
You look fabulous!  I'm excited for your boob job too.  I'm happy I did both myself!

9 months post op and feel good

I'm 9 months post op. I just couldn't be happier about having surgery. No much has changed. I still swell every now and then and can tell if I'm bloated. Had a good holiday and getting married in May :)
Did u have muscle repair to? U look great!
No muscle repair, said I didn't need it.
Ive been thinking about getting a mini tummy tuck. I have had 3 kids also and my stomach looks exactly like yours did. I've just been a little nervous about actually doing it. I have been working out and underneath the skin my abs are tight but I just cant get the skin to change any so I look bigger! After seeing your results I think its time to contact the Dr.! You look great!

1year update

On April 4 was my one year and I couldn't be happier. It has been a wonderful year. Was planning on getting another breast augmentation but decided to wait till next year due to the fact I am getting married!! This surgery brought my confidence to another level, I would do it all over again!
You look great! When did you go back to work? I would really like this procedure and based in your cost it seems more affordable than I originally thought. However, I'm worried as to how much time I'll need to take of work. I'm a Paramedic so heavy lifting is a must in my job.
I remember your profile now! You are the reason why I was wanting to get a mini tt instead of a full. Your mini tt came out so good!! I ended up going with the full because I needed muscle repair and I had hernia that needed to be repaired. Continue to enjoy your beautiful tummy!
wow my tummy looks just like yours. Im not sure if me and my fiance are done having children but i do want that procedure badly. Your tummy looks great. Im jealous lol.

Feeling good 16 month post op

I'm almost 16months post op. Feeling my best! My weight is 135 which is 10lbs heavier than surgery. I'm totally ok with it :) still in the gym working hard and loving my body!
Hi, I'm considering a mini tummy tuck, love your results!!! How long is the procedure I.e. operating table?
I think maybe 3 hours
Just read your review. I just started considering a mini tt. Love your pics and a sleeping baby in the background too cute!
Dr. Roop gill