Better Smile!

I am looking to get Invisalign within the next...

I am looking to get Invisalign within the next couple of months and I'm currently searching for a good ortho in my area. I went to the Invisalign website and got the list of participating dentist but I've only gone on one consult thus far. He's a little pricey but I think that he's really knowledgeable and makes me feel really a little about me. I've had traditional braces while I was a teenager and Idk where that retainer ended up but after a while I just misplaced it and never looked back but as I've gotten over and had my wisdom teeth removed I've noticed a incredible shift of my fronts...ugh, I have spaces. Its not that bad but I wouldnt want to see it any worse. I actually have a nice sized gap in the middle of my two fronts at the top and the bottom, OH LUCKY ME! I've always been a teeth person and that is one of the first things that people notice when you talk and I want the spaces closed. I really think the idea of not having wires and brackets are appealing. Seems it would be easier to floss and care better for your teeth with the invisalign so there is no other option for me. I'm going to go through the list and find the dentist that is right for me. Hopefully they will offer some type of in house financing because my credit is busted to say the least but I'm working on it and boy is it a work in progress so if anyone knows of any good dentist in the nash, tn area please let me know.

I just completed one procedure and still recovering so I haven't abandoned my Invisalign journey just put it on hold for a while but Im ready to jump back on it. I'm still reviewing docs for my invisalign journey but in the meantime I have been using gap bands which have closed my gap completely at the top but still working on the bottom. Even thought this has greatly improved my smile I still have a overbite that needs to be worked on. I will be more mobile within the next 2 weeks so Im going to be putting more attention into getting this done ASAP. Im thinking of either Dr. Mappes located in Bellevue Tennessee or either one of the Castle dental locations. Will keep you guys posted once I have solid orthodontist.