Better Smile! - Nashville, TN

I am looking to get Invisalign within the next...

I am looking to get Invisalign within the next couple of months and I'm currently searching for a good ortho in my area. I went to the Invisalign website and got the list of participating dentist but I've only gone on one consult thus far. He's a little pricey but I think that he's really knowledgeable and makes me feel really comfortable....so a little about me. I've had traditional braces while I was a teenager and Idk where that retainer ended up but after a while I just misplaced it and never looked back but as I've gotten over and had my wisdom teeth removed I've noticed a incredible shift of my fronts...ugh, I have spaces. Its not that bad but I wouldnt want to see it any worse. I actually have a nice sized gap in the middle of my two fronts at the top and the bottom, OH LUCKY ME! I've always been a teeth person and that is one of the first things that people notice when you talk and I want the spaces closed. I really think the idea of not having wires and brackets are appealing. Seems it would be easier to floss and care better for your teeth with the invisalign so there is no other option for me. I'm going to go through the list and find the dentist that is right for me. Hopefully they will offer some type of in house financing because my credit is busted to say the least but I'm working on it and boy is it a work in progress so if anyone knows of any good dentist in the nash, tn area please let me know.