24&2kids- Nashville, TN

I've wanted a reduction for close to 4 years now...

I've wanted a reduction for close to 4 years now after having my 1st child at 19. After 4 years and a 2nd baby my husband and I decided a good time to have it done was between his duty stations (navy) during a month leave period. I had my surgery I had my surgery on Feb 19th 2014 so im 3 days post op now and so far so good it seems. I am 5'6" 140ish lbs not sure what my true cup size was but I wore bras between dd and f cup.. right now they fit nicely into a c cup sports bra. Hae. 1 week follow up this wednesday then its off to Florida.

some pictures

day 6 post op

7 days post op

day 8

wore a dress today..braless =)!!!!

yay for Florida and wally world bikini tops =)

Haven't bought a walmart or target bathing suit since 6th grade! Still an XL top..but hey..who cares =)

Mostly great...

95% of my my breasts are healing amazing. .however about a week ago my insision under the right breast split a little. My PS is 7 hours away and I have a follow up in less than 2 weeks..so ive just been using other doctors suggestions which consist of gauze changes and triple antibiotic. Oh and I also have super puffy areolas when they arent erect..I think it may have something to do with warm weather. Ill update pictures of those later on.

seems to be getting better

..the yellow stuff is gone.

TN here I come

Moved my appointment up from next friday to..tomorrow (tried for friday or monday). in about an hour ill be doing a 7 hour drive to TN..Definitely not what I had planned for the day..but hopefully he can give me a good treatment plan for this hole..I am less than excited to be traveling today =/

freaked out

So i made it to TN. Appointment at 4. This dang hole is freaking me out. It looks like tissue or fat or something is bulging out.. ugh

well that was scary!

So let's just say thank god for this appointment change. I get to the appointment get in the room go to take my bra and gauze off and my hole starts gushing blood. Apparently a vessel ruptured and it wouldn't have stopped on its own and hes only seen it happen 2 times in the 14 years hes done this surgery. So he cauterized it in the office and prescribed me some silvadene. So lucky for me I moved my appointment up a week.. but he said the hole will heal up in a few months or less..and I have the go ahead to enjoy the florida ocean (salt water is good for it) .. so..wheeew!

some pictures following my appointment

Before picture

Hadn't posted a before picture yet..but here it is

left and right

wish wounds healed faster...

But besides the wound.. I am in love with mt breasts. Scars and all.. havent done any scar revision yet and already they are way better than I could have imagined. Dr. Hueneke made great straight insisions =)

Apparently I thought I was modest before..haha

Better before and after

better or worse?

Top taken 3/18 bottom today 3/21

improvement from yesterday

I can tell a big difference from yesterday(top) and today(bottom)even. =)

I cant believe how quickly its healing now.

After I bought saline wound wash and continued to apply silvadene twice to three times a day for the past 4 days the day to day improvement is amazing. My skin Gets irritated underneath from constantly having the sticky part of the gauze on it but it's a small price to pay (top) yesterday (bottom) today

half the size in a few days

You can see just how much skin has grown in in the past couple days =)

almost

all healed =)

Just have to work on the ugly scar

It's been a few months.

Overall..I like the size they are the shape is natural. I have awful scarring. Hypertrophic scars I believe is what they are. Underneath looks pretty horrible. I tried $100 silicone strip which wouldn't stay on for anything. So ill probably have scar revision later on down the road. Still much better than before but I could have done without scars this bad .
Nashville Plastic Surgeon