49 Years Young with 3 Children, Ages 32, 26, 23. One Grandson, Age 4 – Nashville, TN

My motivation for getting a breast list is many....

My motivation for getting a breast list is many. Firstly, I wanted to feel better about my body and like what I see. A little over a year
ago, I also got a tummy tuck. I love my new look and will feel much better as I am a Zumba Instructor and encourage other woman to healthier life styles. Another motivation to this breast lift surgery was the fact that there was a lot of tension on my shoulders and bra grooves in shoulders. By getting a lift, i felt this will prevent those dark colored grooves in my shoulders. I am only 2 days post surgery. I will post before and after pics in about a week.

before, day of surgery and 4 days post op Standard Mastopexy Bilateral

Today, I'm 7 days post op. Hoping fot drainage tubes to be removed at my scheduled appointment today. Im very pleases and can foresee the true reveal. Excited!

pics added

added pic

before and after

48 Days Post Op

My breast are slowing shaping up. Its been 48 days post op. A few days after surgery Hemotoma surfaced in my left breast and was extemly painful My incison became raw, inflamed and leaked a lot of fluid. About a week ago the hemotoma dissolved. There is still leakage from my incision, but very little. While my breast are healing, they are odd shaped. The Doctor said they would start looking normal in about 3-6 months.

48 days Post Op

48 days post op

before pics and 55 Days Post Op

It's been 55 days and its been a journey. My breast healing is coming along slowly because I experienced hemotoma and issues wity my left breast incision as well. It will be several more weeks for my true reveal. I still have tissue swelling in my breast and minimum fluid leakage from my incison. My breast are still odd shaped but thats expected. I can't say right now that I love them but its a change from the before.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nein is a fabulous plastic surgeon. He was very in tune of my desires and talk to me about the proceedure in details. He is always very open to hear your concerns and answers any questions that you may have. Personally I would not ever have another plastic surgeon do surgery on me. I truly am a Dr. Nein fan. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.

Wow your breast look awesome!!.... Do you have updated pictures?
Yes, I thought I updated my photos. I'll check and update again. :)
Yes. I took some updated pics, however they did not upload. I'll try again today. :)
Hi I just posted up to date pictures. Its been 55 days post op. Im not exactly loving them right now but they are coming along. I developed Hemotoma in my left breast and its still going through a healing process. Also my breast are odd shaped. The Dr. Says they will start shaping up in 3 months.
You look great! Did you have implants too, or just a lift? I have my lift scheduled for April 16, I like my size, but am still debating on whether or not I want small implants for upper pole fullness.
Hi, :) No I don't have implants. I wanted to look more natural. I was pretty full as you could see, just had a sag. You will be fine. Its normal to be nervous. Just be sure you do your research on the surgeon. I dug pretty deep on mine. He is awesome. The pain level is not bad at all. My pain level was about a 6 on a scale from 1-10. I'm excited for you. have a high tolerance for pain and my healing time is going super. It will take a couple of months for your breast to settle and lose some swelling.
As times moves along, I'll be sure to post more pics.
Where is your surgery being perform and who is your Plastic Surgeon?
My surgeon is Dr. Robert Hein in Oklahoma City. He did my tummy tuck about a year ago and is wonderful.
You've had a tummy tuck, then you will be fine. You already have a relationship your Plastic Surgeon, so your breast lift will be great!
Thanks for the encouragement. I don't know why I'm a little more nervous about this one. I guess because breasts are more personal, in a way, and very much tied in with our femininity. How do your scars look now?
Hi, My scars are coming along well. I have a couple of spots on my left breast that I caused from doing sit ups. The Doctor said as long as I was not jumping, jiggling, bouncing around, sit ups were okay. The mistake I make was, instead of me keep my hand crossed across my chest and raise up, I extended my arm over my head, causing my chest to stretch and a couple spots to open. Nerosporin is taking care if it though.
Excuse the typo
Oh, I'm glad you told me that. I like to work out, too, and generally do 4-5 times per week. I usually keep my arms crossed when doing sit ups though, so hopefully that won't be an issue. Since I'm not real crazy about cardio, I'm not going to be broken-hearted about not being able to do it for awhile, haha.
How are you feeling? Any tips you can give me? And you're looking good :)
I'm feeling great. Healing coming along well. My drain tubes were removed and that really is what's the most aggravating. I don't even know I have incisions because I feel no pain from them. Mostly the lipo that was done under my arm is very tender and slightly bruised. There is swelling and some bruising in breast, but that is to be expected. I'm excited about the decision I made to have this proceedure done. My lift is going to look great after its all healed. I'm a very satisfied client.
You look great!
Thank you so much. God has been awesome to me! Beautiful username. Thank you again Blessed life.
You are very welcome. Keeping the faith is what counts!
Yes this is very true. If the salt of the earth has lost its savour, where with shall it be salted but to be cast down and trodden over the foot of men. Yes are faith count because we and our faith is the spice of the world. :)