49 Years Young with 3 Children, Ages 32, 26, 23. One Grandson, Age 4 – Nashville, TN

My motivation for getting a breast list is many....

My motivation for getting a breast list is many. Firstly, I wanted to feel better about my body and like what I see. A little over a year
ago, I also got a tummy tuck. I love my new look and will feel much better as I am a Zumba Instructor and encourage other woman to healthier life styles. Another motivation to this breast lift surgery was the fact that there was a lot of tension on my shoulders and bra grooves in shoulders. By getting a lift, i felt this will prevent those dark colored grooves in my shoulders. I am only 2 days post surgery. I will post before and after pics in about a week.

before, day of surgery and 4 days post op Standard Mastopexy Bilateral

Today, I'm 7 days post op. Hoping fot drainage tubes to be removed at my scheduled appointment today. Im very pleases and can foresee the true reveal. Excited!

pics added

added pic

before and after

48 Days Post Op

My breast are slowing shaping up. Its been 48 days post op. A few days after surgery Hemotoma surfaced in my left breast and was extemly painful My incison became raw, inflamed and leaked a lot of fluid. About a week ago the hemotoma dissolved. There is still leakage from my incision, but very little. While my breast are healing, they are odd shaped. The Doctor said they would start looking normal in about 3-6 months.

48 days Post Op

48 days post op

before pics and 55 Days Post Op

It's been 55 days and its been a journey. My breast healing is coming along slowly because I experienced hemotoma and issues wity my left breast incision as well. It will be several more weeks for my true reveal. I still have tissue swelling in my breast and minimum fluid leakage from my incison. My breast are still odd shaped but thats expected. I can't say right now that I love them but its a change from the before.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nein is a fabulous plastic surgeon. He was very in tune of my desires and talk to me about the proceedure in details. He is always very open to hear your concerns and answers any questions that you may have. Personally I would not ever have another plastic surgeon do surgery on me. I truly am a Dr. Nein fan. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone.