Oval Anatomical Cohesive Gel 250 Cc Implants - Nashville, TN

I am over 50 years old and after breast feeding...

I am over 50 years old and after breast feeding and weight loss had very little up top, so decided to take the leap. I chose the anatomical shaped cohesive gel implants due to their more natural appearance and chose small ones to look more natural as I am a petite frame. The procedure went very well, no problems with anesthesia. I did have a fair amount of pain once first 24 hours up due to my not being able to take the same pain relievers everyone else can. However after the first week, pain subsided very quickly. I am now out 9 weeks, scars are still slightly firm under breast fold, but fading weekly. The look is very natural, most people would never know even if I was naked that I had implants. I am back lifting weights, swimming and running and my breasts feel like they are my own amazingly enough. I could not be happier with the results as I look amazing and wonder if I shouldn't have done this 10 years ago!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendell performed a wonderful augmentation and is a very talented surgeon. My breasts are perfectly symmetrical and natural appearing. I have had no complications and my scarring is minimal. I have had 3 followups with Dr. Wendell since surgery to check on my progress and am very happy with his office and my new look.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you like your new look! I can't imagine how you did this without pain relievers. Did you do your other surgeries without pain relief too? Glad to hear you're back to working out again. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!