From a Good A to an Awesome C - Nashville, TN

I was originally an "34A" cup and after having...

I was originally an "34A" cup and after having Sientra 375 anatomical high profile silicone gel implants, I now measure for "32D/34C." My motivation for getting a breast augmentation was both mental and physical. I really wanted to fit in my clothes and feel better about my appearance and myself. I know that sounds superficial but I knew it was for me. My husband wasn't upset with either. Ha! The pros of this surgery is the end result, the recovery went way better than I expected, my clothes fit so much better now and the scarring isn't terrible. I'm happy with my new size. The con of this experience was just the soreness but that is to be expected and I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach just yet, which was how I slept mostly prior to surgery. I know it will take time for me to get used to having them but after 3 months, I can gladly say that they just keep getting better.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mary Gingrass and all of her staff at Plastic Surgery Center in Nashville did a phenomenal job on ensuring that my breast augmentation was a success. Any questions or concerns that I had were answered very positively and thoroughly. My procedure went wonderfully and I am so very happy with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Gingrass and her staff!