51, 36b, 148 Lbs, 5'8" Getting 375 Mentor Moderate + Profile Silicone - Nashua, NH

I'm 51, mother of 3, take care of myself and want...

I'm 51, mother of 3, take care of myself and want to look the best I can. I would like my breasts to be full and I'm hoping for one full cup size larger. I'm currently a 36b. I'm getting 375 silicone moderate + profile. I'm having my BA July 17th!! I'm so nervous but very excited too. I have 3 days to get my act together, clean my house and get what I need. I hope I get results that I am happy with. I have pectus excavatum so my breasts are close together now. Hopefully they will sit nicely and look good!

My Little Boobies

1 Day Post Op

Looking good there ;)
Thanks Redglory and Botswifey! I'm hoping that once the swelling goes down they will look natural. The first night I slept great but not so good last night. Sleeping elevated and on my back is not fun. Does anyone know if I have to sleep this way or can I try sleeping on my side? I don't think my PS told me exactly how to sleep. If he did I don't remember because I was drugged up. Thanks.
I think you need PS ok for side sleeping sweetie. I'm a side sleeper, still on my back. Hang in there it does get better! You need to let that pocket form for a bit. :)
Thanks Michele!
Hope you have an easy day!
You too! I think I felt better yesterday. Maybe I'm moving around too much today!
I had a good day, then a bad day, then a good day....lol. There are more good than bad now ! Can't wait to get past the nerve pain now.
Hey and welcome to Booby Town. You did it! You look wonderful and the new girls are gorgeous.
Wow! They're gorgeous! Congrats!
Thanks Michele! Yours look gorgeous too!
Yay for new boobies!
Just checking on you..... :)
Hi Michele, thanks for checking in. I feel great! I just got back from my post op visit. I was told that my breasts are not very high due to the shape of my chest so I had to stop by at Target to get a no wire bra to wear. I certainly do not have any bras at home that will fit me now! I'll post some pics in a while. Let me know what you think! They look pretty swollen to me. How are you doing? Hope your recovery is going well.
Can't wait to see pictures! Recovery pretty good. Hit my 2 week yesterday and now the nipple/Boob sensitivity is in full swing. The ladies all tell me today that weeks 2-3 are the worst for it....so heads up! Hopefully you'll skip that part!
Happy boobie eve! You'll do great tomorrow!
Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck tomorrow. I'm sure you will do great. I'm so excited for you. Please check on when you can.
We share a very similar profile. I'm 5'7 155lbs and was a 36b. I had my BA 3 weeks ago moderate plus, silicone, under the muscle and now I am a 36dd. I can't wait to hear all about your journey. Keep us posted and good luck this Thursday!! I will be wishing you the best.
Me too! Tummy tuck and ba this Thursday! The to do list has commenced!