Cool Sculpting on Lower Abdominals and Inner Thighs - Naples, FL

I am 27 years old , 5' 2.5" & 125lb. I did...

I am 27 years old , 5' 2.5" & 125lb. I did coolsculpting for the first time today because I have always had troubled areas on my inner thighs and lower abdominal that diet and exercise could not get rid of.
Sorry I do not have any "before" pictures, I only have pictures about 3 hours after the procedure. If you are unsure of getting coolsculpting because of the pain factor let me start off by saying I was too however this procedure is not painful at all thus far. The first applicator she put on was the smaller applicator for my thigh. It sucked my fat & skin into the contraption kind of like a vacuum. It did not hurt at all just felt kind of strange and I was so relieved that this would be the only "pain/ discomfort" described others reviews I read. She used the MAX applicator on my lower stomach and this applicator was very large, about the size of two small applicators put together. In a previous consolation at a different clinic they told me the small applicator on my lower abdominals would work just fine but at Dr Hasen's clinic they wanted to use the MAX applicator so I thought bring-it-on, I am hoping with the larger applicator I will get better results (it cost more $$ too). The MAX applicator fit from hip bone to hip bone, it barely fit my stomach and it sucked up so much fat/skin that it reached from below my troubled area to above my belly button! When this applicator was first applied I couldn't even breathe. I couldn't stop laughing because it felt so weird, which didn't help because as my muscles tightened from laughing while the applicator was struggling to stuck up the fat. It felt weird to talk the first 30 mins into the procedure, I think because two thirds of my stomach were sucked up in the large applicator. After the hour both applicators were removed. When the applicator on my stomach was removed my skin/fat was sticking about four inches straight up! Then the nurse massaged/ molded my stomach back to normal which I didn't even feel because my stomach was so numb. When she removed the small applicator for the inner thigh, I did not see as much of this butter effect and the massage to this area did not feel like anything ether. Both areas where extremely cold to the touch. She then did the small applicator to the other leg and I had the same outcome as the other thigh.
It's been a few hours and the thighs are fine to the touch only a few broken blood cell but the stomach is a little tender. I don't feel any "pain" on my body until I push down on my stomach and it feels like I have a sunburn. I feel like I am not going to get much of a result on my inner thighs but I do feel like I will see results to my stomach. I will keep you posted with pictures.

Very Painful Expirence 3-11 Day After Procedure

So I have come to find out that I am part of the 7% of people to experience severe never pain due to this procedure. Day 1-3 I experienced no pain just a little soreness like a sunburn. Day 4 my stomach started becoming more sensitive. I had to unbutton and roll down the waist band on my pants so nothing was rubbing against the treated area. After work I went to the gym because I thought it would be a good idea to sweat out the dead fat cells. After a light work out I went to the sauna (BAD IDEA) for 15 minutes. This was the first night the intense pain started. It was like a shooting pain underneath the skin that lasted anywhere between a few second to 30 mins. As the days progressed so did the pain. I experienced the sharp stabbing pains, the swelling, burning feeling like a very bad sunburn and itching. Day 7 I started taking Tylenol which did not alleviate the pain what so ever. I then applied a heating pad to my stomach before I went to bed, HUGE MISTAKE! The pain was so bad in the middle of the night that could not sit still. I was so miserable, I was up for 4 hours with the shooting pain. I was starting to think this was a terrible mistake and that the pain would never go away. Day 8 I finally started using an ice pack and what a relief! It turns out that increase heat, like the sauna and the heating pad only agitated the process causing this terrible pain to increase. The ice pack works! Please, if you are going through the same experience as I have been, try an ice pack, they relieve the pain instantly. It have now been 12 days from my procedure and I am happy to write that I am no longer in any type of pain, I feel normal again! I know this experience does not happen to everyone but I felt obligated to share mine so everyone knows the risks and to not be scared if this happens to them.

One Month Update

So it's been four weeks since my coolscupting procedure and despite my terrible eating habits this month I have had wonderful results already! I am really suprise because I just got back from a cruise five days ago and I didn't hold back from ordering 3 appitizers and 2 entrées every night (even two desserts one night) and my troubled areas would be huge at this point but my stomach looks and feels flater then it was last month! I am going to return to my normal eating pattern for my two month update. Please let me know what you think of the results after one month!

More before and after one month pics

Seeing major results!

I have been eating better and just started exercising last week and I am seeing wonderful results on my lower stomach. I have also posted pictures on my inner thighs. Maybe a little difference? What do you think?

7 month update!!!

Still loving my results. The best decision I ever made! I have the tummy I have always wanted. I wouldn't recommend doing the thighs (do the 30 day squat challenge for toned legs/butt).
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Nicole G conducted the procedure- my personal option of her was that she was not very nice. Maybe she was having a bad day or something but she was not friendly at all.

Why would you recommend not doing the thighs? Because you didn't have good results? Or why?
Any recommended place where I can get the cool sculpting around Los Angeles area or Orange County?
YAY!!! A Happy Patient with Fabulous RESULTS!!!
U look sensational. So glad it worked so well for u.
You look awesome honey! Def got the flat tummy we all crave :)
You saved my life I am in that 7% omg! My daughter is making me an ice pack as I write this. I really pray that it works for me . Thanks
No problem! And it's been seven months and I am still so happy with my results :) the pain is a distant memory and the results/confidence is forever!
Looking good, I wanna do this for the same areas. How bout some recent pics? Anymore improvement?
Holly- Great pictures! Your results are fantastic, and especially with you already so close to your ideal weight/size, your results are right on! When you have less to lose you don't need as many treatments, since each treatment only crystalizes 20-30% of the fat cells per area, and it takes 2-3 months for your body to flush out the fat cells by your immune system. Congrats on your amazing results!
Congrats on your results! You look great. Do you think the exercise helped the CoolSculpting to work better?
Money well spent. The abs look great, nice and tight. The thighs I see a little improvement but not like the lower ab. What was the money breakdown for abs and thighs?
Very nice. If I decide to have that on my left f l an I hope for as good of results.
Sorry, left flank.
Let me know how it goes! I love my body now. I hope everything works out for you as well :D
I'm really interested in doing this. I'm 5'6" and 120-125 depending on how horribly I eat. And I'm thinking of getting this on my love handles. I was wondering why you opted for this instead of laser dissolve? I'm also wondering if they warned you about and possible side effects of gaining weight after you have this done. Given that it kills the cells completely, the fat has to go somewhere, so what does that usually look like? Does it mean it would leave uneven fat bulges, or suddenly I just have a really fat foot? Just curious if they spoke to you about this. And awesome results if it is purely due to the cool sculpting. If it's due to dieting, then also great results, but obviously not as far as the cool sculpting goes.
I would like to hear and see the results of the inner thigh coolsculpting. Would you share the cost of these procedures?
Me too. How did your inner thighs respond to the procedure? Also how many places on thighs did they do .. Which applicator?
So far I have not had any noticeable differences in the shape of thinner thighs. I will post pictures for my two month update. The MAX applicator on my stomach cost $1500 and one small applicator was applied to each thigh that cost $1500 ($750 each), I also got -$200 credit for each area (x2) totaling $2600. Not sure if my inner thigh procedure was worth the cost. Might have been more effective if I used the MAX applicator on both sides.
I have posted 2 month results to my inner thighs. I haven't noticed any difference but now looking at the pictures my legs do look a lot tighter. What you you think?
Yea I think they are! They look thinner, but I really think you were this to begin with;) A place where I may go has the new coolsmooth applicator that just came out in May for outer thighs and the coolfit for inner. Is that what they used on you? Did you swell or bruise? I might go Monday for inner and next week for outer.
They just used the small applicator for my inner thighs. I heard about the new applicators but I didn't think my would be available so soon! I didn't have any swelling or bruising on my inner thighs. Good luck!
I had liposuction three months ago but have an area that still needs improvement and I may just consider coolsculpt. Thanks for the info.
Thanks for updating...its been 2 1/2 weeks for me. First 8 days not great by bearable.. not eating my best either. Just got back from vacation as well. Dont see much of any results right now. Hope I will soon
Thanks for your progress thus far Hollyx86, please post pics after 8 weeks so we can see your results!