Bull..t! - Naperville, IL

Red reviews before. 90% said - does not work....

Red reviews before. 90% said - does not work. Hoped will work for me. No! Not at all! Zero! That's how it got it's name. Had 11 sessions! Did everything correct.

I'm actually 5'6 and size 4. I watch what I eat always and exercise. I did not need to loose wait. I just needed to loose these stubborn little pouches around my waist line and on my belly. What a horrible waist of money! I got money as a Christmas gift from my hubby. Don't even consider this treatment!

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I don't know how to rate it. I did not see the doctor, the surgeon. It was another female doctor from staff. And everybody was super friendly. It felt a little fake to me. Just like all they wanted was money.

Hey MomOf2boyz, here is what you may want to try. You mentioned your husband bought it through Living Social. I bought mine through Groupon. I filed a very simple online claim and within days Groupon refunded me every penny without the slightest hassle. I'm not familiar with Living Social but it is possible they have the same type of satisfaction guarantee program.
I bought mine from wag jag, I don't know how to proceed
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

My hubby bought me 9 sessions as a gift through a living social deal. It does not work. The fact that they tell you to exercise everyday, drink a pile of water, take niacin, eat a low carb diet, ect, should have been my first clue - anyone would lose weight if they could do all that. also when i asked the technician if she had tried it herself (she was about 20 lbs overweight) she said "no" - clue #2. They pull the measuring tape tighter and tell you you have lost inches. Nothing was looser and that is all I really wanted. I dont think i had unrealistic expectations. They told me i wouldn't lose weight on the scale because I would lose fat and that fat doesn't weight as much as water, which is what you lose mostly when you diet. What? I am so upset at this ripoff - we are not rich and it took a lot for my husband to spend 800$ on this.
I feel your anger. I sure wish I could bring these nationwide crooks to justice. They took $1500 of my money.
. What procedure works on everyone? What is success rate of most invasive surgeries? 100 percent? There are hundreds of website forums devoted to people complaining about drugs, cosmetic surgeries and other surgeries, exercise equipment. This website is no different and proves nothing different. There will always be unhappy/unsuccessful people with everything but that does not disprove the surgeries, drugs, lasers, health regimes just because you have a lot of really angry people complaining for over a year about the same thing or similar things. Its human nature to complain, and to talk about about the complaining. Good reviews dont come often because people are happy and dont waste there time on websites complaining endlessly. what makes anyone an expert and other plastic surgeons, medical doctors, and other doctors who use this laser everyday for years not experts? subjectivity?
I am now done with I-Lipo. I did lose 71/8 inches off midsection in six sessions. It is noticable. I wanted something to jumpstart in that area. The Key is to eat healthy and exercise. and lots of water. (I sometimes don't do that) LOL But good luck to everyone out there!!
Nurseblue where did u get it done at?
I thank everyone for there input. I almost made a huge mistake and signed up for this. It was a big hassel to cancel but i was able to cancel after 24 hours. I phoned my representative to cancel and her comment was I have already spent $2000.00 of the money that was allowed out of 4000.00 that i was quoted for the treatment. | had to call 4 seperate
times to say i did not want to proceed. | signed a contact but it depended on financing. Please beware of what you sign. I am fortunate enough to get out of this and thank god.They make it sound so good and they want to suck you in and take your money. Be very careful what you do. Do not let your heart follow you decisions, think about it for atleast 24 hours and make your decision.By the way I was quote $4000.00
for 38 treatments and I want to loose 10 lbs

I'm glad at least one person listened to the rest of us. It is and will always be a ripoff.
There are hundreds of website forums devoted to people complaining about drugs, cosmetic surgeries and other surgeries, exercise equipment. There will always be unhappy people with everything but that does not** disprove the surgeries, drugs, lasers, health regimes just because you have a lot of really angry people complaining for over a year about the same thing or similar things. Theres been over 2000 studies done on this layer approved by the fda .Its human nature to complain, and to talk about about the complaining. Good reviews dont come often because people are happy and dont waste there time on websites complaining endlessly.... Don't listen to these people. you only here about the bad stories, yet studies show on most it DOES WORK. I almost didn't take a medication cuz i went on forums like this, turns out it was the best thing for me. People come to complain when youre happy with results you go on and enjoy your life. Not sit down argue and debate others online
Purchased 6 sessions on livingsocial.com, will have spent a total of $398 (79% off).

Am taking Niacin (B3), 500 mg a day, exercise 3 workouts, 2 aerobic and 1 yoga a week. Try to eat healthy (juicing and veggies along with steak and chix) though still splurge if I want cheese, salt a little.

Took before pics and will take after pics. Am not bad (heavy) to start with. Told not drink caffeine though that is not going to happen for me. I will not drink alcohol though want morning caffeine.

Will let you know how it work.

NOTE: I did Cool-Sculpting in Oregon on my chest (man boobs), mom did hers on stomach. She notices a HUGE difference I have not noticed much yet though says it takes 3 months and it only has been a month
Hey Libb!

Try I-Lipo. It is not Zerona. Only about 25 clinics have the machines. Actually I had lost 4 1/4 inch. so far. I did get a special 3 sessions for 200. As I had seen it working I signed up for 4 more for 499. They recommend 8 sessions to get the full effect. Not sure where you live, but I would check into that.
Good luck if you need anymore info, let me know.
I thank all of you, today I called and schedule my sessions a special 2 for 197. I told my partner and she had asked did I research it. Wel I thought I did until I got the Name. After reading all of the comments I immediately canceled my appt and put a stop on my card. They tried to get the Dr. to talk with me, I told the nurse no she stated she wil cal me bac. When she did they stopped the payment on my card.Thank everyone 200 is nothing compared to thousands but it can be useful for something else.
Hey Jenene!

Actually the doc isn't bad eye candy but no Im not his wife! LOL I am going to my third appointment today (ultra cellulite tx) but I have no cellulite. It came with the package that I bought. Will let you know how that turns out. Considering I have nothing to break down. But yea 1500$ is a bit much. At this center it is $2000. Not willing to spend that much. He did say that after a few tx the speed of the inches would go down because the laser would be going deeper and that did put a red flag up for me. Ill post ltr.
You are actually the 1st person who I've heard that has had results. You're sure you're not the owner's wife? :) Sorry, but I blew $1500 without any success. If I could somehow run these people out of business I would.
Yes, me too
There are hundreds of website forums devoted to people complaining about drugs, cosmetic surgeries and other surgeries, exercise equipment. There will always be unhappy people/ people who dont respond or have bad experience with everything but that does not** disprove the surgeries, drugs, lasers, health regimes. Theres been over 2000 studies done on this layer approved by the fda .Its human nature to complain, and to talk about about the complaining. Good reviews dont come often because people are happy and dont waste there time on websites complaining endlessly.... you only here about the bad stories online, yet studies show on most it DOES WORK. I almost didn't take a medication cuz i went on forums like this, turns out it was the best thing for me. People come to complain when youre happy with results you go on and enjoy your life. Not sit down argue and debate others online
Here is an update on my I-Lipo. Actually it is working. The first visit I lost 21/4 inches and then in between that session and this one I on my own lost 1/2. This second session I have lost 2 more inches. Actually I can see the results. and so can my husband. The only thing now is should I continue. It is $2000 for 8 sessions. I am not sure at this point because of the cost. Just wanted to give you my input. I-lipo is like Zerona but has more lazer intensity. Any other questions or comments let me know.
Thanks
Today will be my sixth try. Doctor claims I'm one of only 3 that it hasn't worked for in his five years experience. I don't even believe Zerona has been around for five years! Don't do it--it is a total waste of money.
I was told the same thing
I thought I would try it. The health was running a special 3 sessions 4 199$ If it doesn't work then I'm not really out much. I've wasted that on excursions I ended up not doing. Ill let u know what I think after Ihave my tx. Thanks 4 info!
I wish I could figure out how to get the attention of the media on Zerona to let the world know what a farce it is. So far, I haven't seen anyone who had success with Zerona. I tried to blog on The Doctor's" about it, since they are the ones that advertised it, and they took my blog off! I reported the local Zerona people (Sleek LLC) to our local BBB, but that didn't help either. If anyone has any ideas how we can get the word out there, so other people don't throw their money away, I wish you would speak up.
i called head office and the doctor was very rude to me saying that i did lose the 3 inches they guarantee which is absolutely not true
No, it doesn't work, plain rip off. I did 12 sessions too, never saw a doctor and I think I even gained weight in my upper abdomen. It looks like the fat got pushed up to the upper area. Save your money!!! It is a complete waste.