Breast Reduction - Naperville, IL

Make sure you ask questions before your procedure....

Make sure you ask questions before your procedure...I felt like the Dr was always in a hurry. He was late for surgery. He did not explain the procedure. When he was making his markings just before surgery, he did a quick 1,2,3 job...and worst of all he did not replace my nipples so now I felt like a Freak and will not be seen without a bra. His before and after pictures were false advertising. My breast are smaller, but are never to be seen, except if I post a real before and after...may give it some thought.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Wow, I have heard a lot of friends of mine whom are getting their breasts done about how short he is and how he leaves certain details to his staff members. This is a cash business, elective, and a luxury to many; customer service equals trust. Thanks for the post
I had a breast reduction by Dr. W. John Bull. He removed 3 lbs from each breast and a free nipple graft was done. My nipples took a long time to heal but due to their size, a FNG was the right decision. My before and after photos are on his website and I can speak to their authenticity. No false advertising. Has he offered you a solution?
I am so sorry to read it was a traumatic experience for you. Do you mean they did a free nipple graft without telling you? Or just left them on the table? I should think the staff would be responsible as well if that happens. I had mine done this post Monday & when he first discussed the FNG, I sought a 2nd opinion but due to my size that was the only way considering the amount to be taken. I agree on posting pics with questions to the dr portion on this site for advice & report him. My PS made sure i knew all risks & expectations. Best of luck in a resolution & while we as women value the girls. ..they don't define us so remember that.
I think what she meant was that he didnt move them up like they are supposed tobe to look normal.
Omg I am so sorry. Seems like your dr just did half ass. I had my surgery Monday July 8th and he was wonderful. The best decision I have ever made. You need to complain and report him and complain to your insurance company tell them you want it corrected. If you dont mine me asking why didnt you ask him when he didnt mark before surgery? Just wondering.
It's all hind-sight. At the time I didnt know the Dr. should have made complete markings and if the procedure would have been good, I would have never thought of it...since it wasnt good, I mentally reviewed everything that happeded. I am to glad I got the reduction, I just wished I would have asked more questions. I blame being overwhelmed and excited for my failure to question the procedure.
He removed your nipples?
Completely, and never told me!
That's messed up! This is a great forum to inform his other prospects regarding the botched job. I don't blame you for not wanting to show them but maybe you can get some advice from another plastic surgeon on this website if you post a question with photos. I'm so sorry you are going through this.