My Fears Disappeared, my Dreams Came True - Nagpur, India

Just couple of weeks ago i was asking questons...

Just couple of weeks ago i was asking questons about how smart is it to go to India for a rhinoplasty due to a low budget. Well, 95% of people were trying to convience me it's not smart. But i still did it, because I had a feeling about it and i did a research before going. I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT DECISION I MADE! I am 5 days post operative and cast is off. Nose is still swollen (not much i was so scared of that part) but i can clearly see the results! They are great!

That was my diagnose after doctor saw my pictures:

"We saw pictures of Anastassiya. She requires complete make-over because she has long nose with slight hump at the dorsum. Her nasal tip is bulbous and the nostrils are asymmetrical. The columella is also deviated.

Open-tip approach is best for her. This will give excellent view of her nasal framework. The length of nose can be reduced to desired size appropriate to her overall face. The bulbous tip needs refinement by trimming cartilages. The hump needs reduction and septoplasty will help in correcting septal deviation. The nostril asymmetry also needs to be addressed. Nasal packs for 48 hours and splint for a week should suffice. Hospital stay of 3 days and after discharge an additional 4-5 days stay in the city for follow ups will be appropriate for her septo-rhinoplasty surgery."

The price $2300 included:
1) Pre operative investigations, Consultations and Follow Up.
2) Surgery, surgeon’s fees, Anesthetists Fees, Drugs and Consumables.
3) 3 days stay in the hospital and in India--in an AC deluxe room affixed with TV, cable, phone line
4) Food for your total stay.
5) Airport pickup and drop.

I will update pictures as soon as I am back. Feel free to ask any questions!

So almost a month has passed. My nose is still...

So almost a month has passed. My nose is still swollen a bit but it's getting there!

Photo Update

Dr. Syed Ilyas

I found this doctor through a provider - They recommended him and I traveled to India with their help. (VISA, airport pick up, accomodation etc) I was very nervous and at first almost changed my mind about surgery when I got there but after i met Dr. I all doubts were gone! Sweetest person, he made me feel so comfortable and safe, answered all my questions and I had surgery next day after speaking to him. He has great sence of humor and puts you at ease in no time. There is no words how pleased I am with his services and the result i see so far.