43 Y/o with Melasma and Minor Sagging Didn't Notice a Change

Who doesn't want skin like Cindy Crawford's? I'm...

Who doesn't want skin like Cindy Crawford's? I'm 43 years old with fair to medium skin and blue eyes. Over the past 3-4 years I've really started to notice changes in my skin. It's tough, because like many women my age I still feel like I'm 29. I've always been happy with my appearance, so these recent changes are depressing. My primary issues are dark spots/discoloration from pregnancy and sagging in my neck and jawline. I tried Meaningful Beauty for 4-6 weeks, although I'll admit I wasn't religious about using it every day. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any change at all. On the other hand, it was an effective moisturizer and I do like the sunscreen that comes with it. In the end I decided I didn't want to be tied into an auto-renewing subscription that charged me $150 every three months. It's probably equivalent to what I spend on other facial products, but at least with those I'm in control of when I buy them and how much I spend each time. Note that the price is for a three month supply only, so it comes out to $600 per year!

If you still want to try it, at least save some money with this!

So I was trying to find a good deal on a Clarisonic, which is almost universally rated at the top of its field, and I stumbled upon a really good deal for Meaningful Beauty. If anyone wants to give it a shot, I highly recommend you at least save some money by using this coupon. It's on Ebates, which is, in my opinion, a no-brainer when online shopping, and it not only gets you the 5 piece starter kit for $39.95 (v. $150), but you get 25% cash back in the form of a check mailed to your home. Here is the link to sign up and then just search for Meaningful Beauty. Who knows, maybe it will work for you!
N/A

One other complaint: It's really easy to sign up but almost impossible to cancel the auto-renewal!