My Careprost Journey for Longer Lashes...

I want longer lashes. I have very thin lashes and...

I want longer lashes. I have very thin lashes and would like thicker and longer lashes. I have gotten false lashes in the past which pulled out my real lashes and left them almost bald. So, I ordered 3 bottles of Idolash and it help up to this point.

Based on the pics posted, I realized that Idolash is not going to get me the results I want. So, I started researching for Latisse alternatives because I can't afford the real deal and ran across a few forums on Careprost as being the perfect Latisse alternative. I ordered 3 bottles of Careprost and plan on posting weekly results.

I will keep you posted… More pics coming soon...

Week 1

It's been 1 week since started using Carepost. I have gotten used to using it once daily. The first 3 days consisted of itching and redness of my eyes.

There is a little growth but not much…

Next I will increase my usage to twice daily. Stay tuned… I'll keep you posted...

Week 2

I'm into my 2nd week of using Careprost and I can see more improvement and growth in my lashes.

Week 4

More growth!!!!

Week 6

More growth!!! Just made my 2nd order for 3 bottles of Careprost.

I love my progress!

Week 7

My lashes are starting to curl. Way more growth this week. I even went a few days without mascara and hardly noticed a difference. I am very satisfied with my results so far!!!

12+ weeks

My final results!!!

12+ weeks

N/A

Did you use once or twice a day...i use once but my results are not as good after 6 months
I use it 2x daily. I read that once you reach your maximum growth you can use less like 2-3x a week to maintain the length your lashes...
Thnx
My lashes get a little wonky at first, curling in odd directions, but then they settle in and grow out beautifully.
Yes... I had the same pattern too. I also noticed that the left side which is the side i sleep on, isn't as long as the right side. My hair also grows that way too by an inch or 2.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I get 3 bottles for $65 shipping included on the site I use... But I read that Travaprost is a better product than Careprost. I am currently researching Travaprost... I'll keep you posted... Thanks and good luck with your progress!
Looking forward to the Travaprost review!
Wow, looks great!
Thanks!
You can definitely see a difference in the length and overall shine of your lashes. I am excited to see the outcome of your results and possibly try this product myself.
Thank you! And good luck with the product of your choice….
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

If you got a noticeable change in 2 weeks, you should have a big result after 5 or 6 weeks! When you get the full result, cut back to 1 or 2 times a week, so the lashes dont get brittle and start thinning, which is common. The great news is, by going lighter on the product once you reach full results, you will save lots of money! A bottle lasts me a YEAR! Use a tiny eyeliner brush and wash after each use so you dont get a bacterial infection. But ditch the hard plastic brushes they give you with latisse, they are scratchy and waste too much product.
Yesss.... I can't wait to see my full results!!! I can definitely see a huge difference when putting on mascara now. My lashes starting look almost false. I love it! Yes, I too have those little hard brushes. It is a little irritation from the brush so I just dab the Careprost on my lash-line so I won't poke myself with the brush. But I will change the brushes soon. Thanks for the tip!
Where did you order your carepost from? Did you have a prescription?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Looking forward to reading about your progress!  Keep us posted.