Hi all! I'm not much of a writer but I shall...

Hi all! I'm not much of a writer but I shall try:)I just signed up here and have been researching for about 9 years.I'm in my 30's 5'2 124lbs.I have 3 beautiful girls all by c-section.My first pregnancy didn't change my body much but after the second I remember lookin at my butt,among other areas, in the mirror and shouting "Ahhhh that better come back and soon!"My ribs expanded permanently too! I was on bed rest with my last 2 pregs.So I couldn't exercise like with my first.Well i'm still here 10 yrs later buuuut my butt is still missing:(I loved my butt!lol My hubby never said anything though I'm sure he was thinking the same thing.My pre pregnancy measures were 34-25-37!Oh dreamin of my lost bubble butt,nice tummy and small waist!Sorry about lamenting so much:)Everyone keeps sayin,"you have wonderful kids to show for it." Yes,I love my girls,they are amazing and were worth it but if My body can be fixed then why not fricken fix it!Anyway,I've been checking out Azurin but can't find any long term after photos.I emailed for a consultation and no response yet.I'd like to have Tt/bbl together but I'm afraid of losing my butt due to sitting and not sure if I can handle all that pain getting them in a combo.I want my abs fixed better hips and more projection.Looks as if girls get better hips with Azurin even though he doesn't inject there.Do any of you wonderful ladies think I can get close to my wish pics with Azurin or any other docs?I promise to post pics from the day of surgery and many months following:)I feel so alone in this cuz everyone I know is pretty much against elective surgery so I guess I'm the only vain one around these parts;)

Researching Duran

So I've been reading about Duran on here &seriously considering her after seeing the outcomes.However,I am scared to death about going out of country to have surgery.I need to set a date somewhere around End of January through end of February 2014.If I decide on her & get the date I need,I would love to travel with or meet a gal or more there.Any of you ladies going around that time or thinking about it?

Measurements are

Just took my measurements-36-29-34.Has anyone else had a problem with rib cage not going back to pre pregnancy size?I've been reading and think it's due to my separated tummy muscles.Anyone had a Tt muscle repair that fixed the rib flare problem?

Dr.Salzhauer

I am having major anxiety about going to a doc out of country because I don't want to go by myself.You lovely ladies who went & are planning to go are so brave & I admire your courage!I can't find many reviews on Dr.Azurin wih long term post op pics so I've just started researching Salzhauer.Anyone had a great outcome with tt bbl combo?Any bad with him?I'm wondering if anyone has been able to see my blog so far?Maybe I'm not using the site the right way because I haven't had any responses.
I'm praying for everyone of you in your discernment stage,having surgery soon,and for everyone to recover well!

Convinced my husband

My husband has been against me in my quest for surgery for years now because he doesn't want me being vain.So my argument is always telling him to quit dying his hair and tweezing his eyebrows then.I know,pretty lame huh?Well,I didn't have anything else on him!
Ha,anyways,I dug up some info on having muscle repair saying it benefits the lower back and improves posture.I've been having back issues for quite some time & soooooo blamed it on my diastis recti.He was like,"okay,as long as your not doing it just for cosmetic reasons." He doesn't care about how much$ it costs,he just doesn't want me being vain but I can't fricken heeeeeelp it!I'm doing it for both reasons but if I didn't need MR,I'd still want this!I mean he,contributed to this too!
Anyways,ain't nuttin wrong with a little nip&tuck in my book & may as well sneak a lil of that fat in my butt while I'm at it! I'll be saying,"Wow babe,look what good posture did to my butt!"Lmao!!!Nah,I'm gonna tell him the truth about the extras I'm getting & just do it:)I'm sure he'll love it when all's said & done;)

Removed b4 pics to crop

Here they are again:(

A little toning progress pic

Intense butt focus workout is obviously a better way to go for me!I've incorporated squats into my regular routine for awhile now but this workout vid I'm doing now is getting me there quicker.It's only been a few days & it's working already.Yay!I know that most butts look same after sx only bigger/shapelier.I want to have a more toned sx outcome but trying not to lose fat doing it!!Wish I could get a bigger behind from exercise but from experience,I know it's not possible for me.

Too funny!!!!!!

Hey my BBL sisters if you haven't seen this vid on YouTube,I suggest it for a good laugh about getting that booty done.Thank you to reeseyvaughn!Look up "Booty Doc LMFAO" on you tube.It's a "party rock" parody by Dr.Salzhauer.

C-ya wouldn't wanna be ya!

Saying my goodbye to this stretch marked,wrinkled up,poochy,Mario mushroom man!I mean I know my tummy needs help but c-mon I didn't know I looked this bad from the front in a sitting position!Listen here mushroom man!You are gonna be annihilated! Lol! Ok,I'm going a lil crazy here rushing my mind to choose a doc to get rid of this annoyance for me!My daughter might be bummed because when I wear a tight tank she always laughs &pokes at it thinking it's funny squishy entertainment lol.So here's another b4 pic eeeeeww

Worrying less about DR:)

I was feeling really down about myself.I never used to be a worrier.I was a fly by the seat of my pants chic till I realized during my last 2 surgeries how touchable & finite I am.Actually that is where God hit me over the head to tell me whatsup in a good way.That's when I started my faith journey:)

I've had 7 surgeries,only 1 was elective which was my 3rd &that went fine.
My blood pressure dropped way low during my last 2 sx's.I was at a top hospital & had to have a transfusion which was expected during a 5 hr surgery to have a c-section&uterus removal cuz during pregnancy the blood vessels grow huge to accommodate the extra flow needed.I got MRSA infection in my incision (which was a big anchor type to get my huge uterus out.)My BP being so low that I couldn't have pain meds after.ROUGH I tell ya.It took them some days to find antibiotic that worked which was a scary process!
This stuff happens everywhere in the world including the states.
I was concerned on wether or not a poorer country would be equipped enough to handle complications if I had any or if they would care the same,especially after I heard about Cipla being shut down by board of health.Its obviously reopened now & everything is fine.
I've been devouring ladies DR experiences the last couple days which has calmed my nerves abit:)Big hugs &thankyous to Lolajae with her very informative story!!!I'm a lil OCD myself nowadays so her blog was a perfect read for me.

My BP already runs on the low side so I'm seeking out some info I can use to raise it but products that won't interfere with sx.Please if anyone has experience in this,feel free to enlighten me:).Some have called me stupid for wanting elective sx!I guess I can't blame them in light of what I went through especially my last surgery which was simpler than the one I described but still got the low BP during.I want this so bad ladies!!!! I'm going to ask the docs that get back with me about it.Once I get this figured out,I will set my date:)The only way I'm not going to do this is if the docs tell me no it wouldn't be safe.I mean,can you imagine being mid sx &dr stops because of low BP.So there ya be all lopsided & uneven in your body when ya wake up!That's how I imagine it could possibly go with me anyway!That would totally suck!!!
I've started meditating and visualizing myself with a good BP and sx outcome to prepare my mind for this.Being positive is as important as good health.I truly believe in the mind being a powerful tool in changing health for the better.Mind &body are not separated.
I wanted to get that off my chest,be more personal&detailed about my sx journey with you ladies:)Thanks for reading&all of your support!My hope is to be very supportive &uplifting to everyone on their journey to the new you!I am so thankful to all ladies on here for sharing stories.Makes me smile when I think of how lovely,brave & determined you all are!Peace

This may be helpful to some

Now mind you, I haven't experienced this personally,
I made some really good friends from Mexico.They came here to the u.s on a religious mission & stayed for about 6 yrs.They told me about how shocked they were when dealing with docs in the u.s (since we are wealthy with more opportunity)saying that in their country there are good and bad but the docs there seem to know way more about how a persons body works as a whole& if they needed anything done they would most definitely trust the docs in Mexico to find and treat the underlying problems and not just the symptoms over any doc in the states.Maybe this may help calm some fears about Mexico for some:)But definitely research research:)What I'm saying is,in some areas other countries may be even more qualified in the med field than here in the states even though they are a poorer country:) Calming my own fears rational &irrational,remaining positive but real about my personal situation & experiences.

Positivity hittin hard!!lovin it

Ya know girls,I don't know why the heck When I searched for DR reviews I mostly ran into negativity scarin the shh outta me.There are many good positive one's here!They came into my life at just the right time!Thanks to following Sexeangel, I visited njprbeauty's DR story!She is my height too & she is looking Fab!!!! I mean wow,check these girls out!:)They are real friends!Don't forget about LolaJae I mentioned above!My favorite most helpful review:)

A lil THANK YOU shout!

Don't get me wrong,I'm not in anyway saying it's a chore lifting others up & being supportive.I love love doing that for people!!!
I'm just wishing I could get the same back from my family&friends close to me but it is what it is.I know it's good to give love without expecting it back though:)but do find myself craving it anyway.
This is why I can't adequately express how grateful I am for you,my RS sisters!So this is a big Thank you shout out!!!(((((((((hugs)))))))))).All you girlies are awesomely beautiful in all unique ways as is!!!!
Ok,so I have been reading so much great info on here!So much that my head's spinning which gives me the clue to take a break,digest,breathe & order things up!

THE BALL IS ROLLING FASTER NOW!!

I contacted Duran for quotes on Facebook yesterday!Waiting game begins:-)

Breathing fresher air!

I'm not afraid to travel to the DR anymore.
Why,I'm cooler than that Eskimo my ex sold ice to!That's why he's my ex if ya get my snowdrift Lolol!!!

My family has been driving me crazy not wanting me to go to the DR.So guess what???
Gimme a O!Gimme a C!Gimme a D!
What does that spell?!!
Yep you guessed it!!My OCD done took over for sure!!!I'm going to travel to the DR sometime soon so I can check it out first!Crazy you say?Maybe a little but if it's gonna help me calm down(and my family)& allow Duran to do her blessed work on me then hey,whatever it takes;-)I have just got to see this for myself before I'm in the surgery situation if that makes sense

The flip side

I do realize our small vacay to the DR very well could have the opposite effect as compared to what I would like it to be.My hubby might be like,"okay there is NO WAY now!"Just being realistic.I hope not!

Hmmm........I just got so super excited thinking about all the positives when the idea popped in my head& shared it with him!Lol Gosh,I need to slow this high speed locomotive down a bit.I'm sounding like that "Baruka brat from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," only in wife form Lol, I want this & I want it now!I'm kidding, of course I don't sound like that (in my low tone sweet voice).Hehe

Sheesh,so any of you lovely ladies just say,"to bad I'm going & that's that"? Shoot,I'd hate to do that but boy it's tempting!I really want him to feel ok with this too:-)We shall see.
Eh, if it's the latter,maybe I'll make due & go with a U.S doc but like the lovely RS sister MsBooty told me,"other countries are "pro-curve" and not shy to enhance," Oh my goodness do I ever see that when I compare!!!
THIS MY LOVES IS WHY I WANT DURAN SO BAD!!!The price is a bonus too!If docs did that shhh.... here in the states,I would pay the extra just to have less BS & hassle for sure!I don't wanna settle though,I wanna come out my happiest ya know?

Believe me ladies,I am gonna take a ton of pics of everything for you,gonna be real thorough.If you have any ideas or questions let me know!Hopefully I'll be planning the trip with my hub when he get's home tonite.

Didn't plan anything last nite

My hubby was too busy fixing a friggin pipe problem in our house&was in no mood for chit chat after because it frustrated the heck outta him.I knew not even to try.I feel bad for him when stuff like this happens cuz he is straight up exhausted by the time he gets home from all that hard labor&heat outside.Don't know how he does it!It's crazy how things go,we've had one problem after another as far as house parts lately.I always try n fix what I can by You Tubing it if I don't know how but this was a mess!

PS:

Took my pre-op pics down for now for good reason&will post again when time gets closer

I Just Hope

I hope at the end of this crazy rainbow roller coaster ride called choice,there, after thoughtful harvesting,will be my ideal doctor with a nice pot of enough golden a$$ fat for me,of which I will carefully keep in my bank & carry well;)
Well,a girls allowed to have a dream & have fun with it!

Still waiting on a quote&consultation app

Still waiting on a quote from Duran.She is such a busy lady!If I had all these people yanking @ my time left & right,I'd go looney lol.That's why I'm not a dr. I guess.
Well, having kiddos kinda makes us all into one though.Ahhh the joys of being dr.,nurse,mediator,teacher,chef,waitress,counselor,housekeeper,hazardous waste remover? lol @ that one, etc....On call all the time.It's a job & a half being a domestic engineer but I love it & couldn't imagine it any other way.I'm so thankful for the blessings on family.Would have had more children if I could've:)

So yeah,kinda got off topic.As soon as Duran get's back with me,I'll be planning the trip.

How I contacted Duran

I used FB but my searches only brought up her name& no DRA in front so figured that had to be it!Looking around RS after the fact,I found she does have the professional & personal FB.I mean,that's what I was thinking but grrrr....only found the personal!That's probably why she hasn't gotten back with me.Eh,just a minor set back;)It's all good.
I have her # now & gmail but haven't bothered with it yet.Allow me to explain why a little bit.Been a little down but counting my blessings,I feel better!My hub was on board with going then changed yesterday.He said he's going to research it & he doesn't want to waste time & $$$ going there for a visit if he finds it unsafe.I do understand buuuuuuut,I tried telling him about Duran,my positive findings and negative on OTHER docs there(because Lord knows what he's gonna come across ya know) unfortunately he is very "old school" if(if that's a good word to use)thinking men's minds are stronger&better @ making real decisions.Blah!Ooooo that makes me mad!!!!So not true!I've made tons of excellent decisions that worked out better than his& he knows it!So have many other women in this world over men!Anyways sorry for complaining so much.I left him once for a couple yrs because of his jealousy& control issues.Couldn't stand being without my kids 50%of the time which is "the rule" where I live.He knew it'd break me down.My kiddos need me.
Anyway,enough about my mistakes.I realize that's a story for a different place& not RS.Lol but this is affecting my journey so that's it.It's where I am right now;)
I am happy he cares enough to research.So much love to him for that!Trying to be grateful for everything& being real preparing to find a U.S doc.So I'm still researching here for now.I know everything will turn out fine one way or another.I'm doing this for me! I'm stubborn about that;)Praying & relying on The Lord!

Finally got to play with my sx app!!!

I don't think this can happen for me for lack of fat but the after looks so awesome to me!!!!;D

Do I need to gain weight???Playing with sx app again.

This is the least amount of projection I want.Wondering if I need to gain for this.If I gain I won't have much of a prob keeping it on but I would def want my arms lipoed.My arms are the first place I see weight gain along with my tummy.Has anyone out there had arms done too?If so, how was it getting up while using them?Any recommendations?

I'm NOT going to be a Delectable Duran Doll

I'm at total peace with this.Got my mind together because I tend to be a little scatter brained.I obviously felt extremely uncomfortable about it anyway.Eh,a little less hassle staying stateside anyway;)

Now here are the docs I'm considering,Cortez,Azurin,Salzhauer.I love What Azurin does with women on the smaller side but I'm not sure yet about forgoing the hips.I hear he doesn't do hips because uneven results are likely.I wonder if this is the case going to any doc.

I no longer feel rushed so taking my time contemplating.I do know for sure I want my sx in Feb 2014 though.Peace!

Jealous men grrrr....

My hub is a jealous insecure dude I tell ya!I figured he didn't want me to have my sx at all for this reason.

A man from church walked up to him &complimented him in a respectful way for having a beautiful sweet wife & man,he busted out with, "She's MY wife!" That guy who paid the compliment is a morally married respected church member! Dude!get rid of your caveman rude tude please & say thank you sir!Lol
Geez,he told me he doesn't want me to have sx because even more men would be eyeballing me.Gosh,I'M HIS!I wish he would take the eyeballing as a compliment.There's no damn competition anymore!We are not children here!
Poor dude from church sees us & runs now!Lol
He's just gonna have to deal with those insecure issues or life is gonna be miserable.Shoot, my g-ma is in her 70's & still gets hit on by men.You go girl!!!!!
Men, please throw out the cave man club tool. Lol for real!!It's not needed gentlemen. Okay,enough drama,ranting/venting.I don't get into soap operas cuz who needs more drama.Leaves me with a sick feeling.I love being able to share here on RS! Everything will be all good.I know it!

When I travel outta the boondocks I live in, & with time alone plus a good signal, I'm calling the docs on my list to see what they need in an email. Can't wait:):):)

Despite the ups & downs, life is still so good.Such a blessing to have life & try to live it to the fullest using our unique gifts & talents.To live in a day where we have the opportunity to employ another's talent resulting in a better body!!!! :):):)

Totally off topic but sometimes,I feel like building a time machine to experience the pioneer days!Less technology.Hehe,but I'd cheat cuz taking my washer&dryer with me along with some solar paneling;)Lol I'm not ringing no clothes out all day long over here! I'm feeling like some humor @ moment.Good for the soul.

P.S

Yeah so,I'm employing a relationship counselor too;)May help my journey go easier & my hubby to relax & be healed of his jealousy/control burden since he realizes it.Fingers crossed.Been doing research in this area because the thing I DON'T want this professional to tell me/us is I'm wrong & have low self esteem for wanting to enhance my body & trying to teach me to be happy with what I have.I am happy with it cuz it could be worse but why not make it even better if possible?Some believe that.I guess it can be somewhat true in varying degrees & depending on the person. (Gosh,I analyze a lot but not to the point of paralyzation so that's good!)That's all fine & dandy for them but not for me.Don't try n ruin my plan here lol!

So frustrating working out trying to end up looking like it's paid off cuz it ain't happenin man.I know from experience it's not doing it!Doesn't mean my esteem is too unhealthy in my opinion;)God bless em!
I'm typing all this because it is part of my journey.I know it can be left unsaid.I'm also revealing this because I know some ladies on here have said they have similar circumstances.Even if it can't be changed much,it still feels good to relate to someone sometimes right?;) Sooo... that's why I'm being more personal about my journey & typed this update but trying to keep a positive humor filled attitude most of the time.Cuz ladies, it's all good! Really! Pray! Trust everything will turn out & for the best.Keep smiling & being thankful for all the blessings seen & unseen but use your noggins though.No rose colored glasses K?We were given a brain for good reason lol.Keep going til all avenues are exhausted!You know you've done your best that way!Peace;)

Joy jumping!!!

I'm such a country gal! Have to leave the area to make phone calls due to weak signal lol, so didn't make any yesterday!

I woke up from a good sx dream! Oh heaven!!! &&& No, I didn't forget the 'E' Sx stands for surgery for all the minds that went to the gutter not knowing that!Lolol Takes one to know one!

I'm so friggin excited today!Since I can't call,I'm impatiently shooting out some emails to a few more docs!
God bless all you gorgeous ladies in whatever stage your in!Especially those healing;)Peace!

My crooked c-section scar & little belly flap

Every time I've looked in the mirror for the past 16 yrs, this darn thing smirks back at me! lol so weird looking.Dreaming of my future flat tummy;)

I was going to wait

I was going to wait until all my quotes were in before updating but here I am.I have been so back & forth about getting a tt at the same time as bbl to get r done in one shot but not all docs perform them together.I'm leaning way more toward getting bbl only & tt later being that I want aggressive lipo to my tummy.More fat to donate that way.I think that's the best option for me being I'm a little on the smaller side & wanting as big a butt as I can get, lol. So my docs of choice for bbl only are Cortez or Schulman.For bbl tt together - Azurin or Pantoja.Any ladies out there with a recommendation for me will be appreciated.This is the wish butt I want if I have enough fat.Smaller version of it if not.Love ya ladies!xoxo

Oops!

I keep spelling Dr.Cortes' name wrong.I keep using a Z instead of the S.My subconscious just wants it that way I guess.

Duran responded

So,She just now emailed me.That took a while.She quoted me 4,600 for lipo,bbl& tt. I can't go that route but I got excited seeing her long awaited response anyway.Lol, I wish I could.

Gained 4 lbs! Or more?

Hopped on the scale closing eyes at first not wanting to look. Looking through one eye....Ugh, forget the muffin top, I'm gonna look like a darn busted can of biscuit dough pretty soon!!! After all that hard work to lose 40 lbs! I'm telling ya, all I have to do is look at the food & it's on me! I know I have to gain but it just doesn't feel good. I Hope it'll be worth it.That happened in only two weeks but feel like it's more than 4 lbs..... Wonder if my scale is right???Damn chocolate donuts!I'm trying to gain with healthy fats but couldn't resist a couple of those.

I know I can keep the weight on.There would be no point in gaining if I couldn't cuz my butt would go down otherwise.
The thing I'm concerned about is my arms... Being I'm keeping the weight, I'll just have to lipo them. I hear it makes recovery much harder though! I'll see what Dr. Cortes says about it. From looking at other reviews, I'm thinking I'm not gonna like the amount I'll be asked to gain. I have to put my big girl panties & suck it up lol. Peace to everyone!

Quote from Cortes

I spoke with PC Lucy! She's nice & talks so fast! She told me Cortes looked at my pics & said to gain 10-15 lbs. I included wish pics but forgot to ask if those 10-15 would get me there. I was mainly concentrating on writing really really fast.Lol!
He'd like to take fat from my upper& lower back,flanks,tummy,arms, hmm... I don't recall her saying waist but I'm sure that's a given right? Oh,& inner thighs. I don't want my thighs done. I already have a little loose skin & some stretch marks there so don't think they'd look very good after.My quote is 9,503 which is good for 30 days.I'll probably call back with more questions as my time was limited.
My date is available. IF I decide yes Cortes, I'm thinking of hiring a nurse after the 1 night stay at the hospital.My 16 yr old daughter wants to come with me but she about passed out seeing my mole removal from my arm.Lol,I can't see her handling this! She may be too traumatized. I'm just not so sure how long I would require a nurse. Any suggestions ladies?Maybe the first 3 days?I plan on staying there for 2 weeks.

Ph consult with Dr.Schulman

I spoke with Rachel from Dr.Schulman's office.She is so sweet! She told me to send another email with pictures & then we can set up the phone consult.He operates at a private facility. The facility is equipped like a hospital is.Whew, I was concerned about that. They have nurses available for aftercare while I stay at a hotel/apt. She recommended employing a nurse for at least two days. Umm... The price... OUCH!... Starts at 9,500 but I'm sure he is totally worth it! I love love his butts! Especially worth the peace of mind about health & saftey. Ok, the basic price includes sx needs like anesthesia etc... Lipo areas included are full back, flanks, & thighs. Garment is also included. I forgot to ask how much extra areas are as I want arms & tummy added. I'm working on that email now. Peace & blessings to everyone! Xoxo Please pray for me regarding my doc discernment! Oh, also my timeframe needed for sx is available with him.

Squat trick!!!

I just learned about this little trick to intensify results from squatting!! I've been doing these for awhile but tried this yesterday.... All I can say is wow!
Ok, pretend there is ONE piece of paper both feet are sharing. While squatting & coming up, keep feet shoulder length apart & firmly planted the whole time.... pretend your trying hard to split the paper in two from the middle out without moving your feet of course. So your hard pressing downward & outward the whole time. Love it!!! Xoxo

NOV.5th SX DATE WITH DR.SCHULMAN!!!!!! Eeeeeek!!!!!!

I'm so freakin out right now!!! I didn't plan on having sx this soon but they had a cancellation on the 5th so I jumped on it! Ahhhh! Only a month to prepare!

Dr. Schulman is the sweetest most personable plastic surgeon I've ever spoken with! Very knowledgable & experienced with this type of procedure.
Ok! My gut said go for it!

Ummm ummmm ummmm......
I have so much to prepare! I wasn't planning to have sx until Feb! I will update more later about how my consult went. Just wanted to get on here & share the news real quick ;)))))
Xoxo

Consultation Details

Ok! I'm calmer now lol. I called for my 10:00 consultation yesterday & Dr. Schulman was right on time;) He answered many of my questions before I asked them. He is very kind & knowledgable.... took his time with me, I didn't feel rushed at all.
My main concern was my low BP. He said his 40+ year experienced anesthesiologist would take great care not to give me too much IV narcotics as he feels I'm sensitive considering my past sx. Whew... What a relief! Like I said before, his facility is accredited & equipped for a life threatening emergency should it arise. God forbid that though. The entire sx should take around 3 hrs 45 min. That is with my arms & tummy included. Oh & lips! He doesn't use fat in them though because of possible permanent asymmetry. He guesstimated by my pics that he could inject 900-1000 cc per cheek & will fit all of the fat in if he can. We'll see when I get there. I can expect around 20- 30% loss. He doesn't use drains because he feels they're unnecessary. I'm glad because I'd hate to drag one of those around! He puts special bandages with tape on to help with compression & avoid leakage. I will wake up with a butt out garment on.

I spoke with Amy (very sweet& helpful) afterward & was expecting to set up a Feb date but I do have a couple weeks in Nov. She said there was a cancellation on Nov 5th so I jumped on it! I feel satisfied with the amount of research I've done thus far so I'm ready for this! I just have a BIT to plan in this month! Amy kind of giggled at me when I told her I was more concerned about being in such a big city alone than my sx as I'm a country gal lol ! She said not to worry... Rachel will give me all the info I need.
That's it for now... Back to finding a flight. Does anyone know of the best airport to fly to in NY! There's 3 of them in close proximity & I'd like the smoothest route! Looks like it's cheaper to fly into La Guardia... Hope I spelled that right. Peace;)

So far

So far I have booked my flight & hotel. Still working on everything else. I'm not sure what garment to buy for my arm compression. Any suggestions on a quality type will be appreciated ladies! I have my game face on trying to get all this done in a short time.... Still need supplies & medical clearance.

Please pray!!!!

Get me off this ride!!!!!!!
Ok, I know the roller coaster starts before sx & ends sometime after. I need to vent so figured I'd do it here with you sweet ladies & not pretend everything's all hunky dory. This mess is real! I already somewhat suffer from anxiety.... Reached it's peak so far last nite...... Ended up crying myself to sleep. Everyone has temptation to fight & mine is the tempt to get severely anxious instead of just trusting & letting go to invite in peace. I'm sort of a scatter brain lately.
In the midst of all these rushed plans many other things have popped up in my family.... One being a crisis I won't mention details cuz it's tmi on here. Please all prayerful ladies, pray for my family! Someone very close has a serious health concern! I am the one everyone runs to in my small family for support & getting things done. That's fine, I am delighted to help in any possible way because I love. This issue in my fam is the most important right now. I'm just running around crazy haired trying my hardest to accommodate all the needs. Ugh, I need to stop & go sit in church for awhile. I'm very overwhelmed at the moment.

Another reason I jumped on the Nov cancellation is because every year around Jan- Feb there is some kind of sickness we come down with-- brought home from school by kiddos. Speaking of that, one of my poor babies came home yesterday with the stomach bug. She's still throwing up this morning.
Most Novembers we're ok.
Now that I've chosen a sooner date it has been emotionally draining for me to get everything ordered up. Last nite I got a chance to reread paperwork sent by Schulman, my mind has been getting the better of me! For example of questioning--- What if I end up all lumpy & disfigured from scar tissue?Do I have to get massages for the rest of my life to keep it away?(paperwork didnt say life massages) Why am I spending all this $$$? I can afford it but still!!! Am I still being a good steward even though I made this financial choice? why am I putting myself & family through all of this for a butt??? Will I wake up from sx? Serious complications? Etc....etc... Am I a selfish mommy putting my life at risk on purpose when my girls need me to make it home to them? I'm not going into this blind. I realize the bad & good that can occur. Usually I keep this between me & God til the storm blows over but decided to document it in my journal here.
My hubs is trying to freak me out about New York.... Trying to scare me into not going! What if I arrive home to be met with an "I told you so."
Last nite a friend told me about some crap going on with our nation & said she would advise me not to go to NY in Nov???? WTH? Leave me alone with all this bs! God bless her heart, she's only concerned.
I'm not a news watcher. I figure if something big happens of which I need to know, there are plenty of news watchers to tell me. Why get a stomach ache watching that crap all the time?
I lost all the weight I gained plus 1lb. Will My fat be enlarged enough? My internet I recently had installed quit working- can't use printer-- my damn ph doesn't get a good signal.I have to drive 15-20 min away to call everywhere if I want to have more than a 2 min conversation. I called to have a landline reinstalled. I Cancelled it before cuz got sick of not having that service too. Mice frequently get into the box down the road & chew wires. Lol!!! The country! I haven't slept very well for days! My chest hurts from stress pains. I read a review on my hotel after I booked, it said rats are a common problem in New York. They didn't expect to see any at hotel but they had one in their room.... Moved to different room & one in there too! Ahhhh! What the #%*+%#???
Well, It was only one bad review... All the rest were great so I've kinda put this behind me.
So much going on!!! More questions for myself & Jesus--Should I reschedule??? But my fight is booked & maybe everything will fall into place? Eh, there's friggin more but I'm done.
Well, My mom said she may be able to go with me now since I chose Nov. so some good news. I'm sorry if this sounds so negative but this is IT right now. Thanks for putting up with my rant ladies. Deep inside I know everything will turn out eventually. I'm no stranger to this. Who is ya know? I've been trying to pray,meditate,just breath but that's a challenge. Once I get some much needed sleep, I think I'll feel better & be able to handle this more efficiently;) never have time for a nap so I'm gonna try my hardest to hit the sac early tonite. I'm knocking myself out with Valerian root & calming tea. Smile atcha tomorrow morning hopefully;)

Ladies who have been pming me with questions-- don't let me deter you by all this! I'm glad to help. You can keep em coming. I'm just asking for some prayer right now during this difficult time. I added detailed info to my update so some of you can pray more specifically & who knows? Maybe it'll help someone down the road on here & give hope once they see my mess turned out great! Lol, Thank you!!! Much love to you all! Muah! It can always be worse & I'm grateful it's not worse.

Correction for above-

*flight* is booked not fight.

Peace...

"Be still and KNOW that I am God"
One verse I meditate on. Not sweating all the minor stuff I mentioned above. Boy,that was a hefty vent session up there. I'm letting all the little & big details go. I'm concentrating on the now. Come what may, With my Lord's help I'm managing. A little sleep went a long way too. Thanks to everyone praying for us;)))))) Thanks also that itsybitsy's sx went well & she's in the recovery stage now!

Great Supplement!

I've decided to start using chlorophyll extract again. Figured it wouldn't hurt to turbo boost my juice recipes with it. Here are some benefits.

Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring molecule that gives plants their green color. Chlorophyll is also the molecule that is responsible for facilitating one of the most incredibly miraculous processes on earth – the process of photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is the process that converts sunlight energy, water and carbon dioxide into our primary source of fuel – glucose. All animals and humans obtain their life-sustaining energy supply form plants, making photosynthesis to be (one of) the sources of all life. Without plants there would be no life.

Chlorophyll – The Green Blood of Plants
One of the most interesting aspects of chlorophyll is how closely it resembles our red blood cells, known as hemoglobin, the pigment that gives our blood its red color as well as oxygen-carrying capacity. The hemoglobin of the red blood cell and the chlorophyll of the plant are virtually identical in molecular structure, with the only difference being the center atom. In hemoglobin it’s iron and in chlorophyll it’s magnesium. Chlorophyll is even often referred to as ‘the green blood of plants’ – obviously for good reason.

Chlorophyll Benefits
Blood Cleanser, Blood Builder and Oxygen Booster
This extreme similarity is what makes chlorophyll so beneficial to our health because it’s such a powerful blood cleanser and blood builder. Chlorophyll delivers a continuous energy transfusion into our bloodstream, replenishing and increasing red blood cell count. And since hemoglobin carries oxygen to our cells, increasing hemoglobin thereby increases the ability of red blood cells to carry oxygen and delivers us increased levels of oxygen – and this is a very good thing.

Disease-promoting anaerobic bacteria cannot live and thrive in the presence of oxygen. It’s also known that disease can’t thrive in an alkaline environment either. Lucky for us, chlorophyll is both a potent oxygenator and helps alkalize our blood, it thus helps our bodies fight off disease. All these benefits direct effects on strengthening our immune system and enhancing overall energy levels and wellbeing.

Detoxification
Healthy blood flow and an abundance of oxygen also help the body to cleanse itself of toxic impurities, lending to chlorophylls detoxification properties. Chlorophyll has also been shown to improve the detrimental effects of radiation, and has also been linked to cancer prevention. Chlorophyll binds with toxins like heavy metals and helps remove them from the body. Chlorophyll can also stimulate bowel movements and is a great aid in colon cleansing.

Overall Benefits of Chlorophyll:
The range of health benefits to gain from chlorophyll is nothing short of miraculous. Chlorophyll is known to improve the health of the circulatory, digestive, immune and detoxification systems of the body – leading to many different and overlapping health benefits.

The numerous health benefits of chlorophyll:

Cleanses and oxygenates and builds the blood
A powerful detoxification effect on the body
Rich in enzymes that promote quick rejuvenation of our cells
High in Amino acids
Extracts toxins form the liver and improves liver function
Regulator of calcium
Helps reverse protein-deficient anemia
Protection from cancer
Helps skin disorders
Highest Sources of Chlorophyll
Essentially, any green plant that you consume contains some level of chlorophyll as this is what gives it its green color. But some foods are higher in chlorophyll than others. Generally speaking, the darker the green color, the more chlorophyll, so dark leafy greens are a great source, especially dino kale and other kale varieties, swiss chard and darker greens like arugula. Adding herbs like parsley and cilantro are also great ways to spruce up your salads and increase chlorophyll content in your diet. Blue-green algae such as spirulina and chlorella are also especially high in chlorophyll, as are all sprouts. Wheatgrass has one of the highest sources of chlorophyll available. Juicing it on a regular basis can have powerful detoxification effects.

Added up to date photos & wish pics

Here they are

Mornin RS sisters!!! ;)))

Ok!!! I'm prayed up & gearing up with supplies.
Here are some supplements I'm taking. I always try to go the natural way when possible so my body absorbs it more efficiently. Our immune systems tend to attack anything synthetic.
- blood builder 2 daily
- "Chlor Oxygen" chlorophyll concentrate liquid extract 20 drops in H2o per day. Builds red blood cells. If you don't know of the awesome benefits, please see above update!
- "Rainbow Light Super C"tabs 1000 mg 3per day as recommended by my natural med doctor for before & after sx for healing power.
- coconut oil 1Tbs per day to help hormone balance & healing
- " Natrol AcaiBerry" weekend body cleanse... Will start tomorrow
- "Jarrow Formulas" Brown Rice Protein Powder Vanilla. Contains important amino acids. 2 glasses daily.
- folic acid
- "Designs for health" B- Supreme
- " Biotics" Bio-D-Mulsion Forte. 1 drop daily. Doc recommended for many things-- hormonal balance-healing etc...
- Green drink beauty recipe in order
-2 cups mixed frozen berries
-4 or 5 large leaves ORGANIC kale
-2 lemons use entire inside except for seeds.
-2 TBS "Linwoods" contains ground flax,almonds,brazil nuts,walnuts,& Q10. Super food!!!
- 2 ripe bananas
- just "eyeball" amount of water needed
- Enjoy!!! Yummyness!!!
Ok, gotta run... Will update later with the rest of supplies bought. I'm going to a massage appointment!!! ;))) I'm not one to pamper myself regularly so this will be an AWESOME treat! My muscles are knotted & tight as heck from the stress I experienced.
Peace ladies!

Good Saturday Morning!

Ok! I think I found my masseuse for post- op massage! She hurt me pretty good lol. I'm sore all over & downing lots of water for it.
I found some good roll on for muscle pain relief I'd like to share. It has very helpful ingredients in it.
"Zim's Max-Feeze" contains aloe, arnica, vitamin E, tea tree oil & menthol.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank you ladies from my whole heart for all your support! I admire your strength & how positively caring you are. Tear, if it wasn't for all your stories,info & love, it may've been another 10 yrs of me walking the road toward my bootylicious dream because of the lack of support from my fam/friends. You ladies are like family to me on here. I'm one of the Lord's weakest. Please pay no attn. to your order although a few of you have helped me out especially much. Hopefully you know who you are;) Big MUAHS & Thank yous to MsBooty, Sexeeangel, Booty4Real, itsybitsy, NJexciteddd, ZuluPrincess, LadyB2011, 86Baby, teeny1, increaseme, Red Fire, Bklynbeauty, Momof3fabkids, Gina107, Htownsfinest, showstopper. Also, to many others for your helpful reviews. If I've forgotten anybody or spelled wrong please forgive me!

Important Info About Herbs!

I'm an herb taker so I looked up which ones to avoid around sx time.
I've decided to avoid them all except the ones my Dr. Recommends. I love taking chamomile & valerian in tea before bed. I found out it can cause excessive bleeding & interact with a few meds. I've always known to check out herbs before taking them because of possible interactions.... but chamomile? I was thinking it was harmless. Anywho here are the most popular main herbs & supplements to avoid 2-3 weeks prior & probably the same after.
-ginkgo
-valerian
-vitamin E
-Fenugreek

The Bittersweet Taste

Well, I rescheduled at my last opportunity because of some things going on in my family right now. I consider this far more important than my sx.
I am completely ready, I had my flight & hotel booked.... Actually still do. I'll have to cancel those tomorrow. I'll probably be out some $$$ on the flight being it's not changeable.
I Have all my supplies except my earthlite face down pillow. That'll be here by the end of this week.
I can see beyond this though. I'm disappointed but at peace. Everything happens for a reason right? February must be my month to shine!! I guess I was suppose to stick with my original date I wanted to begin with which was sometime in Feb. Well, brighter note, now I'll have even more time to get my body ready for this;)
Buuutt it seems sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... far away now since I was expecting my new body 3 wks from today. I don't let myself boo hoo for long.
All's well it ends well? Let's just hope n pray all's well by then ok? I'm sure it will be..... has to be! Goodnite & Peace ladies.

Calling all Ladies Having Bbl with breast augmentation!

I'm not having my boobs done but if I were, I would be buying this contraption!!! Here's a pic!

A Great Thought!!!

Laaaaaadiessss!!! I just thought of something cool that would normally concern me! Dr. S is gonna be able to extract all the holiday fat I gain! Yaaaaay! I put on around an extra 5 lbs normally & it takes me a little bit to get it off but no worries here! Lol

Can Schulman do?

I hope Dr. Schulman can give his angel at LEAST this shape from the behind;) Hmmm..... I think it may be possible.

Hmmm.... Just Something I've Noticed Lately

I don't see any ladies traveling from out of state to have surgery with Dr.S. I've been looking at past & future reviews all morning. Am I the only one traveling to see him? Is it because of $? Is it because if they have to travel far anyway, they just choose someone else whom they think better? Looking like ladies just go to him because of the convenient proximity & he's the only NY doc who's giving good results?

Audio for Surgery Preparation

Found these on Amazon. Some hospitals have used audio for a better surgical outcome & faster healing time! Here's some of what is written on the back of one of my CDs. " Meditations to Promote Successful Surgery" by Bellerruth Naparstek -- An empowering, research proven approach to preparing for surgery. Designed to help mind & body anticipate a successful surgery experience. Surrounded by protection & support, the body slowing down blood flow and speeding up mending capacity. Affirmations are geared for post surgical recovery, and the continuous music that scored the imagery is for use in the operating room. This imagery was found highly effective in research at The Cleveland Clinic, UC Davis Medical Center and Blue Shield of California. It's used in over 3 thousand hospitals & clinics.
My second one is titled - " Preparing for Surgery" by Martin Rossman MD. Here's some info from back-- guided imagery is an effective way to maximize the body's healing resources and take the worry out of surgery.Techniques proven to benefit patients with quicker recoveries, fewer complications, less pain, and less bleeding after the operation. Includes three exercises to support a successful surgery and more rapid recovery.

Bellruth's contains 2 CDs. 1st cd contains intro,guided imagery, & affirmations. The 2nd is music for during sx.

Rossman's contains one cd with intro & 3 exercises being 1 preparing for successful sx. 2 - preparing on the day of sx. 3 - healing well after.
I'm posting pics of both.

The last of my supplies delivered Friday...

Pics included! Ok thank you to ivfmama for the info on this first one!
Earth lite massage pillow can be adjusted to fit your bed! Amazon- $79.99. I know it's pricey but so worth it in my opinion because of my neck problems. I can't have my neck all twisted! Plus I'll use it for when I give my hubby massages. Yeah I spoil that brat lol.

I bought a really plush n cushy cover for it too- "Body Linen" repose fleece face pillow cover - $6.95. Great small investment to cushion it up!
To cover the furry fleece...
"Custom Craftworks" flannel face pillow covers 3 pack- $12.11
It all fits together very well! Such a comfy neck saver!

What's up!!!

DAGBURN IT! & €%**+#•%!! (In my Yosimmity Sam voice) Don't judge me, I have kids ok. Lol My OCD ish personality is upset with my doc review & wanting it right... Emailed Kirsty twice about it. She hasn't responded so I'm guessing it can't be changed. I entered Dr. Schulman's name wrong in that box. I want his handsome picture next to his name down there like everybody else ;)) Oh well, there's more important things to be concentrating on.

Here's a pic of the "Linwoods" ground flax & nut product to put in blended juice recipe. Or on just about anything else in regards to food. Ladies if you want glowy skin which comes from within, this is it! Kale helps too!

Note on meditation sx CDs. I like both of them alot. Bellerruth's adds in guardian angel protectors and family into the mix which I appreciate. Rossman's is excellent too though!

Above

RS cut my pics a little. I'll try to add more.

Found a Schulman patient

Her name is La_la & she's looking for a sx buddy! She's flying to NY from overseas to possibly have it in March. Ikr, too much of a gap between our surgeries. B4R- mama, you may have another grasshopper on the way lol!

My ultimate wish pics

Had to place myself in a sunny Warm beach background. It's so cold here now. Here's before/after of myself ultimate behind shape & projection I desire. Ladies do you think this to much to ask for? Is the bottom one bite worthy? Lmbo. Also a few others...

RE: above

In the first pic--- lmbo My after is a little bigger than what I thought it was when I posted. I would be happy a lil smaller than that. Lol but thats looking good on me but def not a possible result with my fat amount.

Ahh, RE: above again! Scratch that!

I meant to say the 2nd from the left pic! Get it straight self! Lol

Woe Nelly!

Ok yeah that 2nd one is Ka Bowwwww!! Just looked again, its like rs magnified it although I know not.Def too big for my little fat self. Hey though I would take it if it weren't a far fetched dream.

Deleted the pic up there & reposting

Much better;)

Added another important product to my list

Heeeeeeyyy! I just scrolled down a little & noticed Dr. Schulman's handsome pic is now next to his name on my review! Thanks for fixing it Kirsty!! ;) The little things which can make me happy lol.

Ok, "Medi-sol" ( pic included) is a medical adhesive remover for sensitive skin. My skin is on the very sensitive side when it comes to medical tape and such. I DO NOT want to go through ripping layers off my skin again! After my c-section, they put med tape on my tummy & when they took it off, which was the next day, my skin was red, very raw & bleeding in the entire area. It was about a 4" by 8" area! Added an extra big wound!

Also, I'm looking into buying a custom garment since I'm not the average ht & feel it's important for a right fit & better results. I need to talk with Rachel about it. I know this extra time ( albeit was somewhat against my will) is a blessing! I have more to think about & purchase than I initially thought.;)

I stopped taking my compounded hormones around the end of July. I think my body is finally starting to get used to not having them. Tell ya what, I'm so glad I stopped way before sx, although they really didn't need to be stopped until 3 wks before. It threw me on a roller coaster and a half! Wouldn't wanna go through that right before sx! This journey is hard enough emotionally without that added problem. I'm feeling more leveled now.Yaaay!! I did get back on them for about a week not to long ago cuz I felt so messed up but stopped again for reason stated & they increase the chance of getting blood clots. I may say heck with it & never use them again. I'll see what my primary has to say about it. Peace to all you wonderful ladies! Enjoy & rejoice in this day The Lord has made!

Information RE: Medi-Sol adhesive remover

Upon further investigation today, I learned Amazon does not carry the liquid, only the wipes. The 4oz liquid bottle can be found at the following websites---
Dtep.com $9.95
Sportshealth.com $9.95 as well

WHY LIQUID instead of wipes??
The liquid applied onto cottonballs is a more sensible choice over wipes because of the larger areas of tape or glue requiring removal. Reviews state it takes waaaay too many wipes to get the job done.

Below is more detailed info about this product--
Medi-Sol Medical Adhesive Remover with aloe vera is a safe and effective adhesive remover specifically developed for the medical application. Medi-sol medical adhesive remover effectively removes medical tape, adhesives, nitro patches, tar, residue from skin and hair. This hospital tested, non-toxic, organic, biodegradable remover does not contain harsh chemicals.
Medi-Sol has been used and trusted by top hospitals, burn centers, neo-natal units and medical care facilities around the United States for over 20 years.

Booty4Real-- (((hugs n kisses))) back at ya babe!

B4R, I saw your update & see you needlessly suffered some too when you took the foam off. Thank you for leading ladies to this product on my page. You are a truly caring & outstanding lady angel here on RS! An invaluable gem always ready to help & support! I believe this product to be indespensible for ladies post-op, especially since I've experienced the pain of being raw & bleeding from having many layers of skin removed by med adhesive before.
Muahz!

Another Bbl supply

Instead of bringing my boppy to NY I'm going to be using this behind my back because I can fit it in my purse!
I bought it from protherapysupplies.com
They also sell inflatable rollers & fit disks if anyone's interested;)Here's the info & pic-- ok, I'll have to post the pic when I receive it because it wasn't downloadable--
Bodyline Trav'Lair Traveler Inflatable Back-Huggar

Features:
Supports the lower back
Great on flights, driving, watching TV and much more
Makes a great travel companion
Can be carried in a purse, briefcase or even pocket
Description:

Supports low back on flights, driving, or sitting watching TV. Makes the perfect travel companion because it can be carried in a purse, briefcase or even pocket - ready for use when needed. Easy to inflate...Simply pinch valve and inflate to desired level (usually only two - three breathes of air). - See more at: http://www.protherapysupplies.com/Shop-By-Category/Specialty-Pillows/Bodyline-TravLair-Inflatable-Back-Huggar#sthash.13G8ek3j.dpuf

Continued from above-- Pic of inflatable back pillow

Every time I tried downloading this pic it would be blacked out when I'd go to retrieve it from my phone. I found the same pillow on a different site & it worked this time. Here ya go;)

Face Down Pillow Options

Here are three other options( pics included) besides the one I've purchased seen in my Oct. 19th update. Pics included.

Option 1- * Best option for traveling *
Sold at-- bodysupportstore.com 28.95 & shipping is 4.99
NOTE: Choose the blue one... Most comfortable for night sleep.
"Breathe EASY Face-down Pillows" solve an age-old ergonomic problem -- how to sleep facedown without twisting your neck and body into unnatural and uncomfortable positions and still be able to breathe!
With the Breathe EASY pillow, both your head and your body are supported enabling you to sleep or rest in total comfort with truly facedown breathe-ability.

Option 2 - "Face down slope pillow" 34.99 at ebay free shipping. There is a channel to supposedly make it more comfy for laying on breasts.
*** Amerimark.com also sells it, only cheaper at 24.99 free shipping.

Option 3 -" Hermell face down pillow sleep support" 29.95 ebay ( a few dollars less than amazon.com) I forgot who but a lady on RS has used this one & said it worked well.

Forgot to add this in previous update

This tea for nausea is the only brand that works in my opinion cuz I think I've about tried them all! Get this, my kids don't like it but ask for it because it works so well;)) I mix raw honey & lemon with it... Gives it a better taste & super charges it with vitamin c from lemon & much needed good bacteria from the raw honey.

Ahhh forgot to add where to buy it!

Price ranges from $3.00- $7.00 depending where you buy it. "Whole Foods" or just about any health food store carries this brand. You can also find it online. I get mine at "Whole Foods" when it's on sale. I'm never without this in my house.

((((Big hugs)))) & Smooches!

Blessed & Happy Thanksgiving all my RS sisters!!! I'm thankful to God for placing you beautiful souls in my life :-)

Ready Made Juice Yummy!

I haven't been juicing these last few days so bought some of this yumminess. Look at the ingredients!!! Very healthful. Fresh is always best because the longer something "sits" after being processed, the more enzymes & certain vitamins it loses but this is better than nothing for those of you who like the thought but just aren't up to or into juicing your own. Now before turning your noses up in protest let me say, this is bound to taste great even on the pickiest of palettes.:) Lol, No green taste at all even though it contains Dark leafy greens. Pineapple is one of the first main Ingredients. It also contains a little artichoke which is a good inflammation fighter. Here's some pics. I bought mine from Walmart & I've seen it at many other grocery stores.
I'm weighing in at 132.7 as of this morning. I'll post updated pics of my extra fat soon lol. I haven't been trying to gain, I just loosened up a little regarding my normal amount of food consumption & gain easily. My clothes are so dang tight & uncomfortable now. Eh, all this extra love stuffin will be donated to a good cause soon. I will put it behind me literally:) Hurry up February! Oh & I only took blood builder for 4 days after I got it because I'd rather know hemo first. Found out some time later I'm at 14.5. So I'm good with sticking to my green juices only.

Updated Pre - op Pics as Promised

Here I uncomfortably am at 132.4 lbs yesterday. This is it! No more weight gain for me. About 9 lbs later my panties are too tight. I wanted some comfy clothes so I bought some super stretchy jeggings & I love them! Not the way I look in them of course but soon that'll be changed right;) Also got a heck of a deal on a couple velour tracksuits from VS :) Ugh, the arms on my fave winter coat are so tight!

Stability Disk Review

I absolutely love this thing!!! I sit on it of course because I haven't had my surgery yet. My back doesn't get as sore as it normally would from driving. Lol but lemme tell ya, if you live in the boondocks and find yourself having to drive on endless dirt roads with bad tracks and potholes BEWARE! Feels like I'm on the tilt a thingy at a carnival lmbo! Especially if you have a weak core from diastis recti like myself.
Anyway, the stability disk was introduced to the bbl community by the beautifully bootilicious Lemi27. She uses it under her thighs to help keep the booty from touching the seat. Thank you Lemi hunny!
I researched a little and found one that stays aired up continually & ordered it online at protherapysupplies.com. It does indeed stay aired. I haven't had to mess with it even once because it came aired already and I've driven hours & hours using it. If it ever does need aired, I have a small handheld bike tire pump for that which fits easily in my purse. Bought the pump from Walmart for $6.00.
Now ok, if you have short legs like me, you will need the 16" because it will be too big for thighs otherwise unless you want your legs sticking straight out in front of you lol. Can't drive like that. I imagine a longer legged person could use the 20". The platform which comes with is to be used underneath the disk. It helps to raise you even higher.

CORRECTION

Sorry I typed name wrong above! Not Lemi27 it's *Lemi720*

Hi my RS sissys!

Hi my RS sissys! I've been crazy busy so haven't been able to keep up on RS as much. Please know I'm keeping all of you in my prayers! Much love to you all :) Hugs n smooches!

For Labia Compression

This is used to reduce swelling on our intimate parts post lipo.
Here is the link to Female Thong Labia Support http://makemeheal.com/mmh/product.do?Id=11216

continued....

I can't recommend this article as I haven't used it & I'm not so sure about it. I just can't understand how it could possibly give enough compression to do the job! Has anyone heard of any ladies who have had good results using this or similar items? There is a brief available too but obviously it would put too much compression on the booty.
Hmm.... Any ideas or tried & true Macgyver style inventions will be graciously welcomed my dears. :)

We are enjoying our much needed warm & sunny family vacay right now :) I'm sooooo thankful for this much needed wonderful blessing!!! Just praying everything stays well on the home front while we're gone.

Merry Christmas!!!

It feels so odd not to be freezing and see snow on Christmas but I'm not complaining lol! ;) Merry Christmas to you and yours my RS sisters!! May the peace & joy the world cannot give be bestowed upon you all in abundance! Xoxo

Check this out!

My grandma said her insurance was going to pay for something similar to this but she didn't want it. Whaaat? Give it to me lol! It's used to drain the lymph fluid buildup in your body. It may be cheaper than the numerous massages some people get. I wonder if it works as well? I read it is used in some therapy & med spas for the reduction of cellulite and detoxing the lymph system but I haven't thoroughly researched it yet. This pic is the first one I came across & had to share.

Continued

I found the product above on ebay for $420.00 I googled lymphatic massage machines but haven't researched enough to recommend this one in particular though.
Sexeeangel's comment below is encouraging regarding this contraption. Thank you sis!
I will continue researching & will share the knowledge I find on this within a couple of days :) Want to look for the best product with the best price & read reviews :-)

Lymphatic Massage

This is a wonderful informative link! You will find information on what takes place in the body when lymphodema is present. You can read about the different types of manual lymphatic massage and what type of trained therapist to look for post op because not all LM therapists are equal. Also become informed upon the variety of machines used to drain the lymph system. Some provide suction for cellulite & infrared light for skin health improvement.

Regarding Link Mentioned Above

Well ladies, I tried out the link but it doesn't take you directly to the page but takes you to the intended site I mentioned so do this-Type *lymphatic massage* in the Spa Magazine's search bar then click on- *Spa Services: Lymphatic Drainage A Moving Experience*

Schulman Angel in 52 Days!!!!

First off, Almighty God bless & protect sis lifegoeson. Grant her a successful surgery with Dr.Schulman today & a quick uneventful recovery!

A quick update about the fit disk. While practicing with it under my thighs only, I notice the position makes my legs go numb. I saved a twin memory foam topper & knew it'd come in handy one day ;) So what I did was cut out a circle of it to place on top of the disk to see if it'd help & it did. The memory foam stays in place without a problem.

I have a story to tell you ladies when I get the chance to create a longer update lol ;) I do all things Internet using my phone & it takes much longer.

Confession Time lol

Ok so here goes...(swallows hard) I haven't told my hubby that my fat is being donated to my booty yet. 0_0 Remember me jokingly writing about how I was gonna try n sneak it in there with my tt? Which I'm not doing til next yr now.
Quoting one of my RS sissys lol, "now how are you gonna hide that???"
You remember I wrote about how unsupportive he is? Truth be told he's a very verbally abusive man. Why did I go back to him? A mother sacrifices herself to protect her children. Long story there to provide for more understanding of which I'm not bothering to tell. No judging please because you haven't walked in my shoes all these years.

Anywho, What I did tell him is that this surgery is the first stage out of two in getting close to having my pre pregnancy body back. I honestly just can't handle the negativity, the drama or whatever & don't wanna be threatened or talked out of this. This is why I'm staying away for two weeks. Long story to explain him. In one word, narcissist. Look that up ladies. I'm not kidding. I think every woman should be informed because these men are on the sly for a long time before the prince goes poof & there ya be frenchin the frog! Lord have mercy! So glad I've been taught to count my blessings or I'd be a miserable mess in doing what need be.

Anyways, I was in the process of telling him about a week ago. I was explaining the garment when he interrupted and said he'd like me to set up a consultation for him to have lipo of tummy and flanks because he's researched a little & it looks promising. O_o What??? Lol After telling me how vain and wrong I am for yrs, giving me so much grief and saying something bad will happen to me if I do this because vanity is not part of God's will (leaving that talk in my mind of course)
Ok, I didn't make a big deal of it like that. Just smiled and said, my my hunny don't ya think that's a bit vain? He laughed then so did I. God bless his heart! Well, I'm happy for him because he works out so hard trying to get rid of those areas. He'll be such a happy camper afterward! No big deal man.. its like dying your hair to cover the grey. Too funny & he was asking me a bunch of questions about it. We actually had a good time :) Also he'll have no room to talk (selfish part of me coming out) And as for my decision on when to tell him? Well... Hunny! look at this surprise souvenir I brought home just for you lol! Don't judge me now ladies. I think I know the most peaceful best way to get through this. Much love Xoxo!

Video Link to Self Lymph Massage

This self massage works to drain the head, face & neck. I tried it & must say it works very well!

I'm so excited!!!!!!

Riding up the roller coaster....Ahhh! I want my bootaaaayyyy!!!
Alright now that I got that out....
Let's see how I look in these leggings after I go get it!

Updated Measurements & 46 days left!!

Starting out on my journey I measured
-Bust 36"

-right arm 11"
-Left arm 11 1/4"
-Each Thigh 22"

I Get to Pee Like a Guy!

Found this on amazon! It's called Freshette. It provides a lady the ability to stand facing the toilet to pee. We can aim it where we want it just like men do lol. So cool! lt has alot of good reviews. Hope it works out :)

My Waist Grabbers

I have a small squeem I can wear on the first row of hooks. Also a 34 Vedette 103. I can get to the second row with the squeem but it cuts off my leg circulation. Probably not a good thing to feel my veins behind my knees bulging out like they're going to burst lol. I think having the vedette shortened a tad in the back and made to be tighter on the lower ab region would make me happy to use it instead of the squeem. Ok so I laid them down one on top of the other to compare and found no difference in width between the two. The vedette is about .25" to maybe .5" taller height in the front than the squeem. The back is the same and boning is in the same places. The boning in the vedette is a bit sturdier. I think that's why it feels better on and doesn't crease under my ribs like the squeem does. I love how the cinchers take pressure off of my low back...feels so good. I imagine my 2nd procedure (tummy tuck with muscle repair) will help too.

Seems every time I sit down to get my list in order I have to get back up to do something. I've made some changes as far as face pillow I will use & a few other things. Everyone is sleeping now so I'm going to work on it. I hope to post it on my review soon. Much love my sisters?

Finally a comfy sitting invention!

Ok here it is! My homemade sitting contraption and I friggin love it! Finally figured out a very comfy way to protect my precious investment. This booty ain't touching anything! Doesnt make my legs go numb at all either!!! I feel like the caveman (or woman);) who discovered how to make fire the first time!
I had a 36" half foam roll which I cut in half. Next I took the other half and cut it so it would be flat on the normally rounded side. Then took memory foam and wrapped it for comfort, safety pinning it together. Since I'm flying I'm going to sew it instead so there's no metal to set off detectors. Then I will sew fabric over the entire thing. I think I'm going to cut the foam roll a little more so I'm not sitting as high though before I finalize it. Oh and that hollow mini foam roll attached to the larger one by the black strap stabilizes me more & I think it helps my legs not to go numb. Here are some pics :))))

Continued....

I used the half foam roll because I already had it. If any one wants to make this, get a whole cylinder foam roll then shave off just a little to make it flat on one side. I just felt the half foam roll by itself didn't give me enough height.

List

Face down Pillow
Arm compression sleeves
Thigh high compression stockings
Ab board
Epifoam
Silicone squares for scars
Items for sitting ( see invention in previous update)
34 Vedette 103 vest
Female urinal
Alcohol free Calendula extract
Ginger tea
Arnica tablets & Gel
"Medihoney" Manuka honey wound and burn paste (found it works faster than neosporin)
Throat lozenges
B complex
Glutamine
Lysine
Protein powder

I feel like I'm forgetting to list something...

I keep forgetting to tell

I keep forgetting to tell you about this great way to detox the lymph before sx. I broke out & dusted off my mini trampoline recently because it can be used to drain the lymph system. It's all in the rebound effect when trampoline jumping or running on a track (it has some give too). Supposedly using the trampoline works the quickest. Jump (doesn't have to be a high jump) on the trampoline for at least 15 minutes to jump start your lymph system into draining mode. My doctor told me about this years ago but silly me forgot about it until recently when I asked her if she knew of a true LM therapist because mine does it too rough. Try to drink 2 tall glasses of lukewarm water afterwards. Luke because the body absorbs & uses it better.... just so the chill is off if you can stand it that way. I've been jumping for 15- 20 minutes each day after walking uphill for an hour on the treadmill. I've also been trying to prepare my arms a bit more by adding more resistance.
My abs need help. I've been keeping more to the routine I should've stayed on all this time. While staying in the laying down position, I try to focus on the transverse muscles since I shouldn't do sit ups which aggravate diastis recti. Found this excercise by googling exercises to help close diastis recti (separated ab muscles after pregnancy). I also continue to focus on keeping them tight throughout the day. And don't we all know laughing does wonders too :) My oldest daughter can crack me up....My fave ab exercise ;) She has a great sense of humor.

Face Down Sleeping

Gave the "Freshette" a test drive & It works great!
I splurged and bought a facedown sleeping item a while ago. I was very concerned about the added pain I would be in because of my migraines, spinal & neck issues. I'm so happy I came across this item. It keeps me aligned and pressure free. I'm very thankful for it since I won't be seeing my chiropractor for a long time. Here's some pics...

Some pics didn't post..

More pics of FD pillow

Face Down Sleeper Link

ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY!!!

Prayers & blessings for 'Booked Dr Schulman Feb20' Her transformation day is tomorrow!!!

Well... I can hardly believe I'm only 7 days away from my transformation! I'm going to pack my suitcase a little every day. Lol, I don't have enough time all in a row to pack it in a day. I'll be New York bound on the 25th. Surgery the 27th 0_0

I received my altered squeem and vedette back from the seamstress but still haven't tried them out to see how differently they fit now. I'm hoping much better. Hugs and kisses my RS sisters! Thank you so much for all your love :)

8:00 Am Surgery Time!!!!!!

Rachel called to let me know I will be having sx at 8:00 AM. I have to be there at 7:15. Ladies, would a dress or skirt be more comfortable to wear that day or should I stick to my yoga pants? I'm most likely having thigh lipo if I'm comfortable with what he says about it while seeing me. Ahh! I don't wanna get naked in front of him. That's going to be one of the more uncomfortable parts on this adventure.
It's looking like stable weather on my traveling & surgery day... see pic :) Shoooot, this is heatwave weather to me lol! Ok weather! No surprises ya hear me!

4 Freaking Days!!!

Still surreal!!! I feel like I'm dreaming or running on autopilot! Really only 4 days away? Really? Lol!

One more thing to add to the list- Trace Mineral Drops low sodium. Thank you my sis jigglypuff :)

Thanks Aelice2008 :) She found a very similar face down body positioning system with a nicer price tag than the one I bought at massage-tools.com
I tried posting the link but I can't find my darn clipboard (where my copied items go) on this new phone. So see the link she posted below in the comments section...or search at allegromedical.com

Pray for our safe trip my sisters!!!!

Touching down in NYC tomorrow!!! Xoxo

In NY!!!

Just got settled here in NY! Thanks for the prayers/safe travel wishes :)
My mom came with to care for me.
Pre-op tomorrow where I get to meet the famous artist who will sculpt me beautifully bootilicious ;)
You ladies are awesome! Xoxo

Surgery tomorrow Morning!

I'm making this short (well shorter than I'd like) because I've had only a couple hrs sporadically of sleep & my head is pounding & my eyes hurt. I had hot and cold sweats all friggin night. I came down with what my daughter had. I have a fever too. Ladies!!!! Why now?
He said it's okay to go ahead with surgery but my recovery will be tougher. Dr. Schulman is awesome. He made me feel very comfortable & answered all of my questions patiently. We've decided on lipo ing my abdomen, back, flanks, arms and inner outer thighs.
It was awful that my head hurt so bad and I felt so sick at pre-op because I couldn't think and it took all I had to focus. I was like uh - duh the whole time. Didn't even care about dropping that white robe.

Got my booty!!!

Thanks for prayers my sweet sisters!! Will update soon

PICS!!!

Didn't wanna keep ya waiting ;)

2nd day

2ndday is definigly worse than the first but Im hanging in there. Will respond to everyone soon. You ladies are so sweet. THANK you

Call me Marsha Mellow...

My swelling went down A - lot today & I'm feeling a bitbbetter. I finally slept some last night.... Up every hour but thankful for sleep :) I went 2 nights without so much as a wink of sleep until then. It is very important to be mindful of expanding the lungs fully and exhaling fully because the lungs get lazy....need to get them back on track. So Every time I started to fall asleep, I quit breathing & woke up. Took awhile for my lungs to behave. This has happened after all my surgeries. I'm going to get more rest now. Xoxo ladies To be continued...

Forgot Pic mom took

Kind of red, very swollen and very warm feeling. I know I'm going to be very happy with my results!
I took my arm garment off because it was cutting my circulation off. I may put it back on today. I'm so so glad I worked my arms out heavy. The arm lipo hurts but not as bad as I thought it would so far.

First BM & Some pics

I cut down on the narcotics yesterday evening and can see straighter & think a bit better now.

First BM was such a relief!!! Prunes are great! Well the experience wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be...Poo wasn't hard thank goodness. My mom tucked the top of a trash bag(because my big ziplock idea wasn't good if there was significantly loose stool because it might have made a splash)... so she tucked it in all around my garment sides to protect it as I stood slightly squatted and went in it. She put the small bathroom trash can on floor beneath me upside down to use it as a stand so my bag wouldn't fall. Worked great! No mess..no problem. Love my mama!

First shower yesterday

Here are some before shower pics ladies! I still have some medisol and foam on. Will updatebbetter when this migraine leaves. The screen light is too much. Xoxo

I'm Still Hangin Around...

Hey sisters? I've had some added pains during my recovery thus far but today has been much better. I can't wait to go home.
My Post-Op was today...he said he suctioned out 6.3 liters of fat and injected 1250 cc in left cheek 1300 in right. I love my shape so far :)

My legs are heavy and so is my heart

I Had a nice walk outside yesterday. Problem is these cedar trees for legs I'm dealing with. They don't cooperate with my brain lol...Gotta laugh about it. I have to consciously think about lifting my feet high enough so I don't trip as they feel foreign to me. Aww it'll pass. Thing is I was hoping to be more mobile or coordinated before returning home.
My heavy heart results from things going on at home. Hubby putting a guilt trip on me and that he is taking care of the kids stresses me to the max. I won't go into any more detail about that. The caregiver had issues so he got "stuck doing my job."
I have the itchies so yay...means healing right? I promise to give you a full update of my experiences when I get home. Xoxo

Took Measurements For Y'all

Pre-op 33" waist
36.5" booty

Today 29.25" waist
42" booty
And that's with some swelling lost lol. Dr. S don't play lol :) I can't fit into any of the stretchy pants I brought...Too hard to get the band part over my booty. Thank goodness I brought these long maxi skirts. I can put them on over my head.

Hello All :)

I took the financial hit and flew home a day early! I saw that snowstorm coming ?_? and no way was it going to stop me from making it home to my babies :))
I sat for most of the time on the plane because of turbulence here& there. The whole time I was thinking about my precious investment lol. My butt never touched anything so it should be fine.

I'm allergic to these dissolvable stitches. I have a red itchy rash around every spot. Called Dr. S office but he couldn't see me yet for a couple days. Rachel said he would need to take them out. I'm putting cortisone cream on all my sites as was suggested and taking benadryl. I'll have to see my primary soon.
I'm still up every hour at night ( be patient with this blurry eyed scatter brain lol) ....sore and have to " walk it off" Low back mainly. My legs have shrunk some yay!!!!

Hubby hasn't said one nice thing to me yet. My house is disgusting so I've been working on it here and there... just takes longer. Forget him lol :) I'm so happy to be home with my babies!!! Sooo happy! Nobody is going to steal this joy! Love to you my sisters xoxo. Thanks so much for your encouraging words :)

Sutures

Dr. S emailed to check up on me. He said it is most likely a reaction to the adhesive that was on top of the sutures. The areas didn't get red bumpy and itchy until the tape was removed. He said I could take them out myself. I have taken out the ones I can reach.
Dr. Schulman is a wonderful PS. I can't believe my eyes while looking in the mirror today. I have curves ladies!!! :) And in the right places now lol! To think...I was reluctant to let go of my love handles for the lack of some curve without them lmbo! I will post more pics soon.

Just Took These :)

Pics! I had some garment friction burns which are almost healed. Maybe you can seeon low back. Skin is peeling where they were. I love my shape! Booty looks bigger in person though.

Trying again

Remedy For Garment Friction

I use a soft seamless tank top to protect my skin from the garment. Sis Increaseme's idea :)
I put "Sovereign Silver" first aid gel (bought at vitamin shoppe) on top of the irritated area then covered it with CVS brand hydrogel pads for burns. Cooling SOOTHING RELIEF!!! I also bought Band - Aid Advanced Healing Blister bandaids for the small blisters. Worked awesome and fast. Oh & I put the silver gel under those as well.

Forgotten Pic 7-8 Days Post/ & Side by Side Pre & Post

Sorry I forgot to include this pic with the more recent ones above. I have very sensitive easily irritated skin so I wondered if the garment would irritate it. For example, On the day of surgery as Dr.S was marking me, he asked where my chest rash came from because I didn't have it the day before at pre-op. It was from the dial soap! Really? Dial soap lol. My allergic reactions to body soap or the like show up on my face, armpits, and chest the most. He said, wow you are sensitive. I think that's why he left parts of the adhesive foam backing on. It was cool, I didn't have as much foam adhered to me as other ladies had to deal with. Only problem was I could feel something (the edge of the backing) cutting into my skin within that 5 days with no shower. Fully resolved now so no biggie.. I appreciated how very kind and thoughtful he was. Ahaha and his laugh! Likened to a little boys carefree belly laugh. So adorable lol. It's catchy and very cheering. Right before I fell asleep he smiled and said, I'm going to make your waist as tiny as possible. He sure did! I am beyond ecstatic about it and know it's going to get a little tinier yet! I'm also including a side by side pre and Post-Op pic to make it easier to compare:) Love ya my sisters!

3 Weeks Down!

5 to go before I may sit on Ms. Bubbadelishishness Lolol. We'll call her Ms. Bee for short Ok lol.

Ms. Bee added one more fat cell enemy to the list...my little dog. He doesn't like it when I lay face down. He thinks I'm in some kind of trouble and tries to dig me out. First, he'll jump up onto my calves then walk over my entire backside with quickness until he reaches my head. What a stinker! So there I am screaming because every teeny paw feels like super deep pressure point torture lol. Then he tries to dig me out of my face down pillow. Lol 0_o Get outta here pooch. I can just imagine having little doggie paw imprints all over my precious lol. I love him but don't be messing with Ms. Bee please. So I have to crate him at night and when I need to rest but sometimes I forget because I'm so tired but he reminds me as soon as he notices my position.

Now down to my recovery progress this past week. My right leg is barely swollen now. My left is humongous man... with kankles & Incredible Hulk foot syndrome. It goes through periods of pain, tingles and a weird painful throbbing numbness feeling. I have tons of broken veins :/ One down, one huge one to go. I must have more damage to the lymph on that side or something.

Sleep-- I sleep about a 4 hour stretch then I'm up walking around because of the stiffness and skin tearing feeling. Skin tearing or ripping feeling started yesterday after my shower. Hey though, I'm mighty thankful for my 4 hours. It's better than every hour on the hour.
I've been driving my kids to school since week 2. I use my homemade cylinder under my thighs and inflatable backrest. I've found it to be the best at keeping Ms. Bee from touching the seat. .BUT these potholes are many! Like some are swallow one of my dang cows deep... for real! Same thing every Spring. My body protests when it's time to get in my vehicle lemme tell ya!

So, I promised myself I wouldn't look in the mirror often or obsess over my body...or measure too much. So far I've kept it and nope, it hasn't been hard. I'm too busy for that anyway. I'm walking around faster but still not normal so it takes me much longer to get things done. I do too much maybe? I measured today for you ladies. I'm at a 41 1/2 booty and a 28 waist so far. I am wearing the 2nd stage thong garment size small which I purchased from Dr. Schulman's office. There was nooooooo ooooo... way it was going to go over my Ms. Bee! So I modified it by cutting the thong part, using fray check and temporarily using sticky velcro until I get my bra extender to sew onto the thong area....Gotta protect my precious. I pulled it on over my head with some difficulty. This thing is a rib crusher! I hadn't pulled my tank top all the way down and out yet before taking pics so you can see the bunched up material underneath where my lower back is. I don't like this garment. I feel like I need compression on my lower tummy, mons and thighs. I feel more uncomfortable without it right now. I may put stage 1 back on. I was using foams all around my back, sides and tummy so it was giving me irregular compression in lower places. I may try the Maria E garment Mesan wrote about in her review. My squeem and vedette are still too long. The boning digs into my butt. Remember how my back and butt just all ran together? Well it was hard to imagine where my bump would start exactly. Man I have a short torso! I may bust my sewing machine out.

I continue to feel better every week. I lightly bounce on my rebounder to try and get my lymph moving but the idea is to jump up and point toes downward. Lol not yet. My main exercise is walking. I also do light stretching daily. My arms look better but there is so much scar tissue! Dr. S said I can try and break it up with massage.

continued...

4 the pic was 3 days pre-op. It wouldn't show up in the caption area for some reason.

Forgot To Mention

My new best friend is a rolling pin! I've seen so many references regarding the use of a rolling pin for massage on RS. I just totally forgot about it until recently. I've been using it on my inner thighs here and there and find it helps cut down on the stiffness and soreness for a bit. Scar tissue help? No not that I can tell.

Oh annnddd Dont want to forget...CONGRATS to Schulman Angel blessedx2 who crossed over into booty land recently =) Recovery prayers going up for you darlin!

Now, my other best ie is my handheld reacher! God abundantly bless the person who invented this! It should be a must have item on every bbl supply list in my opinion because it provides one with more independence! I use mine Aaalot being I couldn't & still choose not to bend for fear of putting too much shear on Ms. B. Shoot, I've pulled my garment up with it...even do laundry since my front loaders are so low. Now ladies...if you drop your reacher your in trouble lol because you won't be able to reach it so hang on tight =)

Pics

Pic of my arm scar tissue and a small patch of localized fluid between hip and pelvic area. Dr. S said it's just normal asymmetrical swelling. I'm currently searching for a medical massage therapist.

Battle for Smooth Even Compression

I received my squeem vest and made it work without having to alter it...so I thought. The reason i ordered it is because i want more upper back compression. I cut that darn stage 2thong garment off from myself (the black vera vasi one)because I couldn't bear to get it over my shoulders and head again lol. Yeah kind of upset about the waste but my daughters can have fun practice sewing on it now since it's in the material scrap container. Now back to the squeem vest...it's way too much for me. It wrinkles up even with foam andhurts like h, it's all screwy under there because of how I had to rig it until I can alter it. So what to do! I went about 9 hours without anything on. To my amazement, I only swelled a little around the waist. Must be the 3,000 mg of fish oil I'm taking now to combat scar tissue formation and inflammation? Anyways I got "my wheels turning" in desperation mode and remembered I have some thigh compression sleeves. I hooked 2 together and voila! Works perfectly! Perfect measurement for my short torso. So I will use this until I can get my squeem fixed and my mariae in the mail. Here are the pics.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION About Fish Oil

Most if not all of you probably already know this but just in case... Fish oil, especially high dosages, can cause excessive bleeding pre and post operative. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements to make sure it's okay.

4 Week Post - op Pics

God bless D's Wifey on her beautiful transformation day today!

She's 5 Weeks Old Already?

Feeling pretty good in my fifth week. I walked about 2 miles on the track today :)). My legs are still quite swollen and sore. If I had to do it over, I wouldn't have touched them. After all I was totally happy with them. Not to mention I get to here my hubby say how ugly they are compared to before (true but I'm swollen)and says I shouldn't have done this because I came out looking worse...yada yada yada. Lie! but I'm not paying attention...well trying not to. I can't think of anything else to type at the moment. I had a good update going yesterday but it erased because I was interrupted often. From now on I'm going to use my notepad in my phone then copy and paste it here to prevent that from happening in the future. Oh and there have been a few nights where I sleep 4 hrs straight but mostly I still wake up every hour and a half. My back hurts and legs have this zingy annoying feeling throughout the night. My mind is very spacey because of that but I'm happy to have so much more mobility and less soreness overall now. I'm happy with my results so far. ..VERY happy! Hugs n smooches sisters!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Comments (1,082)

How many cc did u Get to hips and butt
You look amazing ! Love that shape he gave you! I would love to see total body picture if you can post ... Thanks doll
Hey sis just stopping by to say hi and check on u.
hey love hope your having a great recovery, question:how many bottles of medisol did u have to use?
Hey sis how it's going. Happy Easter
Seeing how awesome your results turned out is making me more anxious to save for this procedure. I really can't wait to be in your shoes.
Hey sweetie your butt looks wonderful!!!! How's the squeem vest working for you?
Hey babe, thank you :) I like it very much but it needs to be shortened. I'm using the Vedette Torsolette.
Hey sis :) when you get a chance at some point (no hurry whatsoever), can you post more details about this particular Vedette including pic-where to find it, etc.........
Happy 5 weeks! Sorry about what your hubby says! You are still a wish pic!
Thank you sweetie! ♡
You look great! So glad your doing sell. 5wks...my goodness so fast! I'm already 3 months in...I can't believe that either....lololol crazy! But living your booty!!!!
Thank you :) 3 months already! Wow yeah its crazy how this time is flying by. Thanks for stopping in hun.
Hey him sorry to hear your hubby is being I insensitive. But keep in mind you're still very early in recovery. My legs were swollen for like 3 months so maybe they will improve to your liking. You look super gorgeous, you're truly in my top 5 favorite results in RS.
Thank you my dear :) I'm sure I'll be happy with them once the swelling subsides. They are quite a pain in the butt to lug around but improving. I haven't really seen too many ladies talk about leg swelling or how long it lasts so thank you for sharing that info with me :)
Gotta say it again....that is one adorably sexy bubble right there ....or as I like to say when I see a booty such as yours.....now that's a pretty booty!
Thank you much sis :) I'm loving it!
Look @ that pound cake you have back there...looks terrific!! Sorry to read you're regretting doing your thighs - I hope once all the swelling subsides you feel differently about them/are happy with their final shape. And tell hubby to pipe down over there ;-) Keep that positive energy sweets. My mom read through your post on my page and immediately commented how sensitive (in a good/blessed way) you are...she said such a tender soul. So stay sweet. Of course appreciate the updates - you're bout it hun, cause I'm floored (knowing what I know now about recovery) at how on it you've been. xoxoxoxox
Thank you sweetheart ♡ Looking at you over there and your nice double decker pound cake baby ;) Your mom sounds sweet and intuitive like she has the gift of right judgment. I've been trying to keep up with my page..determined to give a good update soon. Just been super busy. Thanking the Lord for my healing. I've been blessed with so much more flexibility today! Xoxoxo
You got me blushing. My mom just teased me about having a biscuit and grits eating church lady's behind. And then recorded me walking. The pound cake has loosened up some and started to move. Lololol. She's been great about taking care of me. I'm so thankful I didn't get a nurse =). So good to know you're healing is getting better!!! Praise The Lord for His grace. I hope you're leaping and twirling around soon ;-) xoxoxo
Girl you are bomb you look great! Confidence is a stain! It can't be washed off! He's just concerned about the attention your gonna get! We are doing great! I love your results! Keep your positive attitude and know that you are so bomb hunny! N as good as I feel my recovery has been the Lipo areas are a pain in the ass!! Lol they take forever to heal!!! I just had my 6week check up n I'm all good to go.. Dr. S told me Lipo takes months so be patient your thighs will be back to normal before you know it.
Thank you sweetie! ♡ I appreciate your support. We get to sit very soon!!! I'm thinking of holding off til 10 weeks though lol. We'll see. Only one more for you.
Unfortunately too much walking too soon caused my legs to swell. The bright side is that I am back to business as usual. Be patient with your recovery, I promise you the swelling will be a thing of the past before you know it.
Your spirit is too beautiful to allow anyone to tarnish it. Enjoy you doll!
Hello Ms. Elli890 - Love love love you nice round phatty! Embrace the new you and try not to allow any negative spirits in your being. Try to block out any and everything that doesn't contribute to your smile. You look great and it only gets better. The swelling in your legs does get better but unfortunately it does take time. Don't be alarmed if just when you think you're seeing improvement they swell again. For me I found that kneeling on my knees, excessive walking and sodium would cause my swelling. I am 4 mos now and the swelling has subsided. Be patient dear I know it's annoying but it will pass. When you're just lounging around the house wear your leg compression and also try to massage the uneven areas twice a day.