Back on track!!! Salama 2014

So i have been obsessed with this site ever since...

So i have been obsessed with this site ever since i found it. I want to have a BBL done and have been looking at many before and afters and have really inspired me to get this done. I am an apple shape and have always wanted to have an hour glass shape. Anyone have any doctors around this area that they would recommend? I have looked at Dr. Salama work and have loved it... But im not sure what other expenses i would be looking at

So i have contacted Dr. Salama and going to...

So i have contacted Dr. Salama and going to schedule my date with him pretty soon... So excited!!! The only thing holding me back right now is the credit places. I have heard of care credit but have never heard of any two other options anybody have any advice they could give me?

Date set!

I kept going back and forth on going through with it. But finally decided that this is something i have wanted for a long time. Its a chance to do something for myself and give myself a college graduation present. I am really excited and nervous. I feel like the date can't come soon enough :) Called in and set the date. The ladies were really helpful and reassuring.

A little about me

I am 22 years old, single, no kids at any near future. I am a student and currently living in Minnesota. I am 5'2 and weigh 140. I

Continued... haha

Accidentally hit enter haha anyways i have always been kind of curvy but have never had a nice curvy hourglass shape with it. I have been looking at this site for quite some time and each time all i do is go through profiles and check my dream results. I wanna have a nice big booty. When did you ladies begin to prepare the accommodations? I am currently preparing a list from other ladies that have had great success with their bbls. I am just so excited and counting down the time.

Before pics

Here are my current body portions and th e same I gave Dr Salama, he let me know that I need to lose 10 lbs before my surgery day

Anyone looking to switch dates?!?

So I just found out that i am walking for my graduation May 14th. I wouldn't have enough time to heal if I had to return. As i was previously planning on staying there two weeks. And i would rather not have to choose between my graduation and BBL as I've been working hard to obtain both. Please message me or inbox me if anyone has a date with Salama 2014.

Back on track!!

Thank you so much nuffass for switching with me :) I'm so excited to be able to continue this journey without having to choose my booty or graduation. Now just to find a travel buddy to join me on this journey. ... let me know ladies ;)

Time flew by!

Wow so hard to believe I scheduled this about a year ago! I am now making the last few adjustments on my flight and last details. I am going to be staying at the recovery house so I hope to see some of you there =) I have been eating healthy and trying to lose weight the slow and steady way and am really close to the weight Dr. Salama asked me to be at. I am so excited this seems like a dream, it has not hit me yet that I will be in Florida in a month getting my brand new body. So for all you vets out there... any last pointers on what I should be preparing for?

Hey girly, I see that your surgery is in one month! did you find a buddy or hotel yet?
good luck
Thanks im excited!!!
I'm glad that you found someone to switch !!!!
Yeah me too I was getting kind of nervous for a bit but everything worked out
Congrats I'm 10 month's po salama and love it
I love your results! You and a couple other girls are the reason I chose Salama. I want some of that donk ;)
Hey girlie!! Please check ur inbox asap!
I got it :) thank you so much :D
welcome tali dreaming. If you are looking for a Dr. in Fl Azurin does excellent work. As for credit the PS you select should have options. Good luck.
I chose to go with Salama. I have seen some of his work and he has that magic touch that has turned some ladies into the perfect coke bottle bodies.
Welcome! When do you plan to have your sx?
I have my date on May 9th but now i might have switch :( I am really excited but i also have to walk for my graduation