31 Years Old, 5'9", 165lbs. w/ one 11.5 year old son, Sx scheduled for November 18th with Dr. Fisher

Considering Dr. Fisher in Miami, but I need to...

Considering Dr. Fisher in Miami, but I need to have a consultation in-person to make sure I have enough fat to get a nice size butt. Hopefully, I can get in for a consultation the day after labor day. I want to have my procedure within the next few months, so I use the wintertime to heal. I had a consultation in Wilmette, IL, but that doctor seemed cooky n weird. Hopefully, Dr. Fisher can hook me up!
I will be going to Dr Fisher on Aug 26 :)
OMG!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep me posted from start to finish. Lol. When did you get your consultation?
I will keep you updated I'm coming from out of town so I just sent the pics they sent me the quote for 5 thousand

Confirmed Sx date today w/ Dr. Fisher for Nov. 17th

I'm ecstatic!!!!!! My blood pressure is thru the roof. I need help finding a caretaker, not sure if I want to pay $2000 for the recovery house. Any suggestions?
My quote was 5K too. What happen to the $4,500 bbl? Jk
I hope I got enough fat I'm 5'8 165lbs
I'm the same height n almost same size. I'm literally 4 lbs. Lighter. I was told to gain 5 to 10lbs

Should I stay near South Beach after my BBL w/ Dr. Fisher?

Ok, sooooooooo, my fiance wants to stay in south beach while we're in Miami for my BBL. Has anyone ever did this? I was told it's like a 30 minute drive. I need some help, please. Nor sure where to stay because marian is booked from nov. 10-19th n my sx date is 11/17/14. One good thing is my dad's wife who's an RN of 30 years will be by my side the entire time, so maybe I don't need to stay at a RH.
Don't do it. Too far and not worth it if something happens. Traffic is too much in SOBE and it's one way and in one way out. Stay in Doral (ex FL native and 2x Vanity patient). I will also be there again the 13th.
Thanks. Right now I'm supposed to be staying at the Courtyard Marriott on 1201 SW LE JEUNE RD. Is that too far from vanity? Help me! I need your expertise please.

Unpaid Time off from work

At my place of employment, we're only allowed 13 days off for the year (includes sick, personal n vacation), needless to say, I only have 14 hours remaining. I'm hoping to talk to my manager today regarding taking off for 6/7 days without pay for my sx. I have been saving, so I don't care about missing the money. I need dis ASS! Once I get my approval in writing, I'll get my hotel and plane tickets. Wish me luck BBL Dolls!!!! I'll keep y'all posted.

VANITY VS. MARIAN........Fajas, Lipo Foam, lipo board, etc.

I was told by Marian that there's a store near vanity that sells all the supplies you need at a lesser cost. Jessica (coordinator from Vanity) said that their fajas are $120 n not to buy it online or elsewhere because you don't know what your size will be after surgery. I personally believe buying the faja at vanity might be the smartest option, but as far as the the lipo foam n lipo board....... I'm getting that $hit online. I'm also going to Marian for the 5 lymphatic massages for $150 instead of paying $350 for 5 at Vanity. Hope this helps someone.

Supplies that Vanity told me to get

1. Long dresses
2. Antibacterial Bar soap
3. Baby wipes
4. Arnica gel (dark one)
5. A bunch of camis/tank tops w/o bras
6. Fruit
7. Water
8. Iron pills (start taking them now)
9. Flip flops
10. Back scratcher (my fiance, lol)
11. Surgical garment (buy at Vanity)

Order of operation after Sx

Tank top/cami, lipo foam, lipo board, garment a.k.a. faja, and clothes (finally). You must wear all this stuff for the first 2-3 months post-op. This will help your loose skin reattach to your body after the liposuction.

12 areas of liposuction that's included in the price of the BBL

This is what i was told, but the math doesn't add up to me! Full back, flanks, waist (2), bra line (2), love handles (2), and full abdomen (6). They counted the abdomen as 6, but the flanks as 1 and all the others as 2 areas. Confusing? But oh well, as long as my Shit is flat. I care more about my waist than my ass. That's the truth. I'm getting the bbl because I don't want to waste the fat n because my ass is flat on the top.

Wish Pictures, but not as muscle bound

Flights are booked!!!!!

So, me and my fiance bought our flight tickets today. $288 round trip non-stop from WI to FLL. I will be leaving on day 6 post-op. Hoping to see the doctor on that 6th day, if not, Lord be with me! I still have 4 months to go.
Has anybody price the hotels .... I'm hoping I can get in by nov my self .... Jessica told me abt extended stay America so I'm going to check them out ..
That's what she told me. She also told me Home Away (something like that).

Everything is booked!!!!!!

I booked my hotel(s) for my Sx. Staying at the Marriott on Le Jeune ($533 for 4 nights) and Days Inn on Collins Ave. For the last three days of my week long stay ($398), flights ($288 round trip, non stop) and rental car ($240 for the week). Total cost is between $897/person or $757/ person. It depends if I end up splitting it 2 or 3 ways. All I gotta book now is my massages with Marian ($200 for 5 massages) and I'm done. Oh yeah, I'm getting my first faja from vanity after surgery.

Pre-op pics

Just some photos in clothes
He's going to hook u up lovely
Thanks for the well wishes. I need it. I can't f'n wait!!!!!
hey miss lady about gaining weight...weight gainer and or boost/ensure...if anything a whey protein weight gainer mixed with ice cream about 45 mins before bed. if you do boost or ensure drink them with a meal and NOT as a meal replacement...I started at 116 I am currently 125... ive been taking it off and on for about two months, since I am not having sx until jan 2015. would have gained more but was sick for 1 month and lost 4lbs....hope this helps. best of luck

97 more days left until I get cheeks of my dreams!!!!!!

So, on my lunch break today, I decided to go to Target. I purchased the bare naked Boppy pillow for $19.99. It was on sale for $29.99, but then I got a $10 gift card. This is my post-op supplies purchase. Yay me! My mother already got me about 40 chux from her job, shhhhhhh. I already have hibicleanse. I'm going to start getting the other stuff soon. Can't wait until maxi dresses stay going on sale. Our summer in Wisconsin is pretty much over already.
I'm scheduled for nov 4 I'm excited n nervous lol good luck on ur journey

FISHER VS. HASAN? Should I stick with Fisher or change to Hasan? Need help RS Dolls!!!

I have been seeing a lot of pics. of Hasa Dolls and I'm starting to wonder if Hasa is a better Doc. than Fisher based on pics...... I'm stuck because I'm already paid up and scheduled with Dr. Fisher. What should I do? I need help Fisher and Hasan Dolls. If I change to Hasan, I think my surgery would be like a $1,000 cheaper too.
good luck girl
Thnx
I think they are both really good surgeons.. I wouldn't say one is better than the other. They have different techniques so some Hasan dolls look more natural because of the "illusion" of hips vs Fisher who is more exaggerated with hips. They both look good to me! but hips are my main thing because I have none so Fisher it is lol.

72 days to go and I need to start buying supplies, especially two Fajas!

Has anyone bought Fajas online instead of from Vanity? Not sure if I should buy it from them or from amazon to save money. I need help please!!!!!!!
Hey love other dolls have posted a place right be s side vanity that sales cg ,so you may want to check them out before you buy from vanity if you want to save money
Cool. How much are they there? Thanks
Not sure hun, but they posted that the place is cheap

Plastic surgery simulator

Hey girls, I was just playing around with this app. to see how my new buns would look. This is what I came up with. I hope Dr. Fisher can give me an a$$ close to what I created with this app. Fingers crossed!
LOVIN' the Whole Fit! Beautiful from head to toe b4&after.
Thanks bella
YW Muneca :)

Plastic surgery simulator app. pic #2

I like this size, shape and projection.
Girl you have great legs, you are going to look awesome
Thanks queen biles, but I think my legs are skinny at the bottom. My thighs are a little big for my frame, but I got bird legs.

63 days left!!!! (Faja and other supplies)

So, today I ordered 5 lipo foam sheets from amazon ($37.50), 1 ab board ($20) and a pee ez urinal ($3) and I bought one 2.6oz. tube of arnica gel from Walgreens for $10.99. I really want to order my faja from amazon for like $65, but I'm not sure about the size and if it would be the right one. I think the right one is the vedette 929 formerly known as the vedette 340. A girl my size ordered a 2XL and she said it was still very tight. So, I might just wait to get it from vanity to avoid the back and forth. Any suggestions? So right now, I spent like $73 not including the boppy pillow and baby wipes. I'm going to get food, fruit and pineapple juice when I get to Miami.
walmart has some cg's that are cheap from$14-$17 Bromeain pills,benadryl cream for the itching,vitc for bruising vit e oil& Bio oil for scars and polysporin. Just in case :)

Purchased my faja (Vedette 929) from eBay for $65

Not sure if this is the correct gals8, but I'm praying that it is. I bought the vedette 929 in nude (I want to see if I'm bleeding for safety reasons) in a size 2XL. I was reading the reviews on rs and eBay and a lot of the women my size said that they could barely fit the 2XL. I'm also praying that this one has an open crotch otherwise it will be getting returned. I should get it by Monday and shipping was FREE! If all goes well, I would've saved $55 on the faja alone. Fingers crossed ladies.

60 days remaining!!!! FAJA and Lymphatic Drain Massages update!

So, I spoke with the manufacturer of the Fajas and they said that the Vedette 340 was repalced with the Vedette 929 because the 340 contained Latex. So, if your faja has latex, do not use that one. I guess the latex does not allow the skin to breath which can lead to infections. I just spoke with my coordinator Jessica and she was very patient and answered all my questions. Jessica also told me to call her as frequently as I would like to ease the anxiety. Lol! Another thing she mentioned was to not OVER BUY things. The list that I have above in my review has everything that she told me I would need. I swear, I can NOT WAIT! I wish I could have it done sooner. I'm not even sure why I picked 11/18/2014 to begin with? Because no matter what, my time off from work will be unpaid. I also put a down payment of $50.00 to go towards my massages. I'm only going to pay for 3 in advance and if I need to, I'll pay for an additional 2. The massages through Marian are 3 for $135, 5 for $200 and each additional massage is $50. Real Self is probably going to delete this message. Hehehehehe! Oh well. Love you ladies to pieces. Muuuuuuuuah
I'm going on 11-11-14 & that's all I think abt ....can't wait ..but I wish I had someone that could come with ...so it looks like I'm doing this solo....
Awwwwww. I'll probably see you there. Let's stay in touch. Where are you staying?
I'm not sure yet but I'm thinking the sleep inn because its 4 or 5 miles from vanity & I don't want to be to far from them . I'm coming on the 10th & leaving on the 14 if its the lords will ..

My faja came today

So I tried on my Faja 929 today and it does fit, but not really tight. I'm going to keep it though because I'm going to have more ass and some swelling.

Maxi dresses vs. Leggings during recovery

Quick confession...... I'm not a maxi dress kind of chick and I would prefer to wear leggings during my recovery. Are there any cons to this? I just see a lot of the women who got bbls always talking about getting maxi dresses. I probably own literally 1 maxi dress and I don't want to go and buy any because I live in cold ass Wisconsin and I will only be able to wear them while in Miami. Any tips or suggestions?
@gotcheeks, I just got a call today from Vanity, that Dr. Fisher needs to reschedule me, (previously supposed to go 18DEC) b/c he will be on Holiday...they can either reschedule me for 25NOV or I can keep my date and go with Hasan. I love Fisher's results so I'm switching to November so I may get there as you are leaving, I will def. be following your journey, please keep us all posted. i'm staying at Vanity's RH, but now ill only have a week before returning to work, whereas before I would have had 19 days...
Okay so i'm keeping my dates and switching to Hasan....I hope this turns out for the good.....
Dang! 19 days would've been nice. Ok, I'll definitely keep you posted on my journey. I'm super excited.

40 DAYS LEFT until I'm FISHERFIED!!!

Hello my fellow BBL'ers!!!! It's been awhile since I touched down. I don't have too many updates except I'm getting nervous about my SX and I exchanged my faja for a different style. I actually ordered style# 939 (I think). It's the one that doesn't have the bra. I ordered a size XL instead of the XXL because I actually lost weight. I'm soooooo afraid that I might not have ENOUGH FAT!!! But oh well! If I don't have enough IDAGAF. If Dr. Fisher can just give me a small waist and some projection, I'm cool. Well, pray for me everyone. I pretty much got everything I need except for food, which i'll buy in Miami. I'm also praying that Vanity will still be in business by the time I go for my surgery in November. Fingers crossed. Ttyl. Muuuuuuaaah!
I would stay at a hotel. I heard a lot of bad stories about the RH and they were current reviews. I'll find the review so you can read it for yourself. The girl said it was on a horse ranch and they make you sign waivers just in case you're injures by a horse! WTF right?
OMG I'm excited 4 you! Your review even has Me Pumped!! Hahaha! I haven't bought anything yet .. :-( THATS so cool our mom is a rn! I want to get a hotel instead but I'm afraid of pain and agony of not knowing how to take care of myself or my friend. I go on the 10.. And I leave the 17 (I think) . I will keep I posted on my experience becoming Fisherfied! I think we are about the same size starting off but o KNOW he can do something with this pouch I have! Lol we Weill be good girl!
I meant *so cool YOUR mom is an RN

Just got word that my SISTER is coming to Miami to take care of me!

So RS dolls, just found out that my SISTER is coming to Miami as extra support for me. I'm so happy I don't know what to do. She's coming from DC and she's the best freaking caregiver ever. Sometimes she become a little overbearing with holistic approach, but she's truly a blessing and I love her unconditionally. She kinda invited herself (Lol) and my fiancée was a little pissed, but CHICKS OVER DICKS! :) F.Y.I. 30 MORE DAYS!

Screaming, "29 Days left"!!!!!!!!!

I have 29 days left to go and boy life has definitely threw me some curve balls, but know my RS Sisters that I'm not going to let it get me down! I'm trying to find me a few wish pics for my frame and I'm struggling with that. I really want more projection and just a little more hips.
Miami Plastic Surgeon