My Lower Belly Still Looks the Same 5 Days After Lipo.

I was always very thin but then gain excessive...

I was always very thin but then gain excessive weight on my stomach after my 2 nd pregnancy 2 years ago. after dieting and millions of sit ups i still could not get rid of it. So I decided to get lipo.

My lower belly still looks the same 5 days after lipo.

I had Tumescent Liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen 5 days ago, is the pulling pain in my lower ab normal when i stand the first few minutes?

I also feel that my lower belly still looks the same. My upper abs look way flatter, could it be swelling? It looked perfect immediately after the procedure and it swelled for 2 days and on day 3 it looked flat, but now I am concern because it is poofy and jiggly.

I do recommend him because he helps his patients prepare 10 days before surgery.

tumescent laser lipo
How are you guys doing now?? I am a week post op from upper and lower abdominal. I cant even fathom final results now lol its way too soon. im still swollen. Would love to hear from your guys since some time has passed!
I cannot believe that someone would give a "not worth it" rating to a procedure they had 5 days ago, what did you expect? They went inside your body and ripped out fat! Seriously please if your going to post please post responsibly, we are all here to learn for one anothers experiences, but this is ridiculous, get back to us 4 months POST OP and THEN give a more accurate rating!

Very true!!!

I am 9 days post tumescent laser lipo - I had my hips, upper and lower abs and "lats" area done. I am not a big girl, I did it for a few stubborn spots and a belly bulge that has always existed no matter how thin I am. I am 5'-3" tall and 130 the day I checked in. I am told 1 liter of fat was removed overall. I switched from the medical compression garment to a spankx garment (the side zippers were irritating me) and I am wearing a waist compression garment on top of the spanx. I have noticed some reduction of swelling in the hips and the lats - however it seems the lower abs have been getting BIGGER since the procedure! :( I know they say 2-3 weeks before most of the swelling will reduce but shouldnt I be seeing the abs (pooch) going DOWN in size - not up??
I started to work out last night. I do see a little pouch since this morning. I did not know it may have been because of excersing. what i am doing is drinking lots and lots of water even when i am not thirsty because I read that it helps with the bloating. that and eating pineapple. I will try anything to see faster results. lol. and yes we will look amazing, I am so excited.
I also had lipo of the stomach, hips, saddle bags and waist on april 16,2009. I am still swollen around my lower abdoman and I notice the swelling gets worse just before my cycle. I am not going to give up hope, I am going to wait and see my final results within 3-6 months as I was told. I also do notice a big difference in the way my clothes fit, but the scale did not move an inch. I kinda expected that, because I was told this was not a weight loss surgery, but will someone explain to me why, because after the surgery I was told 4800 cc of fat was removed overall. Should I have seen at least 5lb difference on the scale?
don't worry, eventually you will see the five pound difference. to my understanding fat does not weigh much and perhaps that is why we do not see much difference in the scale. I was told by my ps that he removed 8 pounds but now I am almost 4 weeks post op and only see four of those gone in the scale.I am about to begin my first post-op cycle soon, for the last couple of days i thought that i had gained the wieght back this soon. (my lower belly looks big although not as bad as pre-op) so thanks for adding your comment. I too have hope:) We just need to be very patient to see our final results. hopefully very soon.
I also wanted to let you know I just started working out again about 2 weeks ago and started some intense abwork within the past week and noticed that my stomach is bloated and bigger then it was the week before my doctor told me that tends to happen when you work out with intensity cause the bruising inside expands... so if you start working out and that happens you will be prepared.. let me know if you have any other questions and as always good luck rememeber... we are gonna look amazing ;)
Do not worry you will be swollen for a total of 12 weeks after your procedure, Within the first 2 weeks you should see about 70% or so of your results and the remainding weeks will tell your final results. I had lower abdominal liposuction and I am on my third week and I am still also swollen a little but all of a sudden you will see a big difference just keep wearing your compression garments. Good Luck!
thank you for your encouragement as I was feeling kind of down at that time about the whole thing thinking that i threw money away. I read your response several days ago and kept it in mind, this morning i was able to see a difference. I;m glad there is still a chance of a flatter belly. I hope that it just keeps getting better with time.
how are you doing now? It has been several months since your procedure and I am wondering if you are feeling and looking better yet? I have lipo scheduled for July 20th 2010.....just a few more days and very nervous!!!
I did look better up especially after losing 15 pounds after it, until about a month ago. i recently gained some back due to nursing school. I loved it when every one asked me if i had lost weight. Dont worry if you think you may gain it back. what I gained back was the fat that was left under. but it does not look as bad as it was before the procedure.I am thinking of getting it done again. advise, try to maintain with exercise.if you lose weight results are even better.
thanks for the response. My surgery is in an hour!!!!
Good luck ;)