My Lower Belly Still Looks the Same 5 Days After Lipo.

I was always very thin but then gain excessive...

I was always very thin but then gain excessive weight on my stomach after my 2 nd pregnancy 2 years ago. after dieting and millions of sit ups i still could not get rid of it. So I decided to get lipo.

My lower belly still looks the same 5 days after lipo.

I had Tumescent Liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen 5 days ago, is the pulling pain in my lower ab normal when i stand the first few minutes?

I also feel that my lower belly still looks the same. My upper abs look way flatter, could it be swelling? It looked perfect immediately after the procedure and it swelled for 2 days and on day 3 it looked flat, but now I am concern because it is poofy and jiggly.

tumescent laser lipo
How are you guys doing now?? I am a week post op from upper and lower abdominal. I cant even fathom final results now lol its way too soon. im still swollen. Would love to hear from your guys since some time has passed!
I cannot believe that someone would give a "not worth it" rating to a procedure they had 5 days ago, what did you expect? They went inside your body and ripped out fat! Seriously please if your going to post please post responsibly, we are all here to learn for one anothers experiences, but this is ridiculous, get back to us 4 months POST OP and THEN give a more accurate rating!

I do recommend him because he helps his patients prepare 10 days before surgery.