My BBL Dr Search Experiences +TT, lipo - Tijuana, MX

Sx wanted: Brazilian Butt Lift/ Full torso Lipo/...

Sx wanted: Brazilian Butt Lift/ Full torso Lipo/ TT(maybe). I am 200lbs. want to be at least 165- 185 by the time of Sx. w/ the HCG diet it its def possible. i got married & fat & happy & things got out of control. i actually got up to 225 all together. Ive wanted a bigger butt since I was 11 & now 34. Im a black girl that always had a good shape (b4 this weight gain) nice hips & thighs so u would naturally expect a nice butt too then after having a child i also lost my nice waist. so now i am just overall f'd up. I dont even recognie this mediocre mom i see in the mirror that seems to be waisting away into a fat oblivion.

So even though I doint have alot of $ & i know there is so much more I can do with this kind of $. I have to be happy w/ me again. so plan is to start HCG again & get back in the gym so i can get back to something decent b4 my Sx date comes (whenever thatll be?) So... im hoping this will help somebody or somebody will read this & help me. I thought this search would be easy but it has became a nightmare & is consuming my life. I went to who ppl say are the best drs in GA for consultaions & i must say that I was very disappointed: Dr. J- after i drove 1 hr for the consult never showed up & called me after looking at my pictures to tell me to expect to pay $10,000 + after its all said & done. which i felt is so unprofessional. -if im gonna give u that much money can u act like im more important than a few min call. then after more research i find that if he messes you up & u need a revision then u have to repay for the sx. IMO- the pics on his site arent so hot bc they look very fake but the coordinator of his i meant had a beautiful butt & i couldnt tell that she wasnt born with it so i know he can do some good butts & a girl thats on here looks like her butt is now the shape of a truck. FYI- just bc its bigger does not mean its better.- overall- i think he good but not consistent & w/ my luck i'd end up being the 1 he messes up. plus he told me i really needed a TT too & i absolutely cant afford his prices for that. Dr. D- she started telling me that she wants to make the sx a 2 day procedure just for lipo which sounded good at the time bc that meant she could get more fat out. bc theres max of 6L a day so in all i would get 12L. of lipo but she wanted to freeze the fat & to wait 6month to a yr for the fat grafting to the butt. the positive to that is more liposculting/better look & she wont charge extra for the fat grafting later she just breaks the price up & charges maybe an extra $500 for op. rm fee. cons- fat freezing means that the fat cells are likely to die which means they wont last so ill have waisted my $ & to properly freeze fat you have to send it to a special lab & it cost about $2000 for storage which means she cant be storing it properly if shes not charging me fo it. & even still the most of the cells will die by the time its thawed- i feel like this is a personal experiment for her at my expense. overall, i think she's great at liposculpt but her butts arent very impressive, they kinda look like the dont have aall the aspect of a great butt which is projection, roundness, fullness, & S curve so there again we have a no consistancy issue. & i cant afford it to not be right. & she,s not a plastic surgeon only a Cosmetic so mstill up in the air about that Dr C.- I think he has to be the worse & I dont even know how his name even came accross my radar. He tells u whatever u want to hear to get ur $ & i got the feeling that he wouldnt care if ur results dont comeout good bc he already got paid. He's also not a Plastic surgeon. Ive also went to other dr's that arent worth namng. One thing i keep gettint mixed answers about is whether to have a TT or just lipo b/c some say my skin will retract & other say it wont.But i dont really like the TT scars either. & dont know if i can afford 1 w/ most of these us drs. after all that Ive decided that the most consistant DRs are Dr. S in miami/aventura or dr. C in TJ- but both of them are booked out till september & i think ill go crazy if I have to wait till then since ive wanted the Sx since 2003 also can anyone tell me how to post b4 pics

Hey need advice from somebody whos gone thru this....

hey need advice from somebody whos gone thru this. my dlimas are best bang for my buck. safety. distance & overall cost including hotel stay, post op massages.
If i go to campos it is so far will i ned to plan for $ to go back to him or find a dr close to home for post op visits? how much did it cost u guys?

Ok it has come to my attention that I come off as ...

Ok it has come to my attention that I come off as unlady like & just plain out mean by giving my views on these Dr.'s. So please let me apologize for anybody that I may have offended w/ my blunt honesty & my opinions. And also let me reiterate that I obviously thought highly of Dr.J & Dr.D's results or I wouldn't have been waisting my time going to them.

Ok uploaded a couple pics. im senstive about my...

ok uploaded a couple pics. im senstive about my ish..so be nice about it- in my erykah badu voice...lol i probably shouldve take these on an empty stomach instead of right after dinner.

Bad news- dr s said its a no go bc I'm too fat....

Bad news- dr s said its a no go bc I'm too fat. Kinda bummed bc I told him I planned to loose 20-25 lbs b4 the Sx but he said I would have to lose 35-40 b4 he will consider me. I wish he would have given me a quote & scheduled a date though since he's booking so far out. But at the same time this motivates me more than anything to get the weight off. So game on Dr.S!

Ok got my quote back from campos it was higher...

ok got my quote back from campos it was higher than expected for full torso lipo/ fat graft to butt/ plus he added that i needed an extended TT- all for 7600 which is not expensive compared to US Drs. but with the cost of travel & stay it pretty much brings me back up to the same price i'd be paying here probably but i still would rather go to him & know what the results will be. I had a few more ?'s so im waiting on a reply before i put down a deposit. Also i really regret sending him the worse possible pics of me bc i think me just eating & being bloated & the underwear i had on made me look 10 X's worse than usual & probably affected my pricing. I'm so relieved i finally picked a dr. so i can stop driving myself crazy researching but the only problem now is I CANT wait until September for an appt. Ill go crazy b4 then so if i cant get someones cancelled date i will probably have to make another decision. does anyone have any suggestion as to how i may be able to persuade him to move up my date? like- do you think I can try to buddy up with someone who has a sooner date & he'll add me to his schedule? Now its time to start researching my hotel stay & flights. any suggestions?

Hey guys I know its been a while since I've posted...

Hey guys I know its been a while since I've posted but of course I'm still on here following ur journeys. So the person that was going to give me their date gave it to someone else. I guess she thought i was b.s.ing bc i wasnt moving fast but hey when ur $ is involved u gotta make sure ur end is right. I cant let my desperation blind my rationale. But I guess it was a blessing in disguise bc since I had planned Sx all hell broke loose in my life from my husband leaving me, to having to drop out of school, having to try to figure out how I could make it with all the new bills I've accumulated over this marriage, my 15yr old son turning into my worst nightmare & now back to working towards reconciliation with my husband and losing my job all while maintining my sanity....ok so now that I got all that out......this is where I'm at on my journey- since I had to wait I decided to go thru with getting the lap band which consist of 6 mths of visits to a nutrionist, a psychologist, seminar, & group therapy to prepare u & so that insurance will pay. I figured it would be like insurance for my lipo & bbl to make sure I can maintain the body I'm about to pay for. So today was my last pre-op visit, all papers are being submitted to the insurance co. so I'm looking at jan or feb for the lap band Sx & all I can think of is how soon after that can I get the the good stuff done? Will the dr know how to work around the port from the lap band, ect? So I'm hoping by may-June I'll be ready for the lipo,TT, & Bbl

Well i get my lapband on 1/24 u usually lose 30lbs...

Well i get my lapband on 1/24 u usually lose 30lbs between the pre/post-op diet & i only want to lose 20-25 more lbs after that so i talked to the dr about how soon can I get a TT/ BBL. He said i shouldnt during the reshaping phase which is 6-1yr after i reach my goal weight which could take about 3 months after Sx. I am so disappointed bc I cant imagine having to go 1 more yr with this butt & muffin top. I understand what he's saying b/c when you lose weight the visceral fat goes as well (the fat that lipo cant help-under rib cage around vital organs,it is what widens you to not have a shape & look like a quarterback..lol) so ill have a diff frame & I shouldnt do all that around a frame I wont have anymore. So I was thinking maybe in June I will just mess with the fat on top & get liposculpting so that my appearance can look better for the time being until my bones finishes reshaping after the visceral fat loss & wait until nxt yr for the rest. Alot of Dr's that I had a consult with told me that even if I didnt get a BBL that if they sculpted the contour of my back & waist my butt would look better because i do have a little bit of booty its just you cant tell where it starts because there's no separation between it & my back. Cardena's & Dodds are 2 of the best liposculpters i've seen. What would u guys do if u were in my shoes?

Well guys I'm almost halfway to my goal weight 20...

Well guys I'm almost halfway to my goal weight 20 lbs down 27 more to go. The lap band is awesome! Now I've been approved for my breast reduction/lift which will be in July so I asked my surgeon if I could pay a Little extra to get some lipo done at the same time to save $ since most of the cost are from operating room, anesthesia ect..fees. He said he'll work something out so I'm excited to see what all he'll tell me what all can go on the insurances dime instead of mine. So I'm trying to figure out should I just ask him to do my full back & sides then transfer to butt & worry about my stomach later. My stomach has went down but I know it's going to look bigger when they reduce my breast but I'm kinda scared for him to mess with my tummy until my Bariatric dr says i can get the TT done.

Cardenas, Campos? i am a research junkie & a medical esthetician looking for consistancy Btw. Lap band -Dr. Gorjala 1/24/13. Breast- Dr. A. Losken 6/13 both in GA

How is your progress? I am trying to drop 20-30lbs before my surgery that I would like to get sometime late summer/early fall. I am also 200-210lbs (I stopped weighing myself, it's depressing) but I am going to the DR for my surgery because Yily and Duran have the best results I have seen out of any American doctor. What are the details of the hcg diet? I have heard of it but can't find the complete details.
Hey lady, I take my hat off to you! You have truly defined the word persistent! I am in the process of losing weight myself. i wan to have the procedure done in sept or october of this year. Honestly, I don't care when as long as its after August...if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
Look for Duran, Baez yilly Dominican Republic they are so far the best. Dr Daniel Azurin also it's great if u don't want to travel out of the States.
HOPE YOUR RESULTS ARE FABULOUS!!!
Thank you for being honest about the doctors you checked out. I've read that Dr. J does great work but sadly, your review of him was not the first of its kind that I've come across.
Hey honey this here is confusing trust me I'm still torn between a tummy tuck and just lipo I'm ant 200 now and 5'9
Hey I agree tht you don't need the lapband. Dr. Perry has excellent lipo skills.
Yes he do! I told her to look at ur pics. He hooked u up!!
Hey atlgirl! IMO U DNT NEED THE LAPBAND SX! At my highest I weighed 224lbs! Yikes! I am now 195lbs now much of a different but looking at me u would think I weight less! The road to weightloss is a continuous journey and by no means EASY! I've tried just about every diet pill, weight loss program, diets, etc some success some not but in the end the weight came back on. So this time around I'm doing it the natural way! Healthy eating and exercise!! It's HARD but NOT IMPOSSIBLE! Only thing I see that's big on u is ur stomach everything else is in shape. Aight that's enuff I'll just inbox u lol
Thanx MsGrad. I agree that the stomach is my main problem eveything else i can deal with except not having a butt/ in the start of my journey I thought that I could just loose it & be ok but since I past 30 this stuff is just not coming off easy & i've lost and gained from every method from fad diets to good 'ol fashion exercise. I only have a few more yrs to feel young and sexy b4 i'm too old to be worrying about it..lol. The lap band is reversable & minimally invasive plus I'm getting it absolutely free so I cant turn down the help to get to my ultimate goal. would u consider it if it was free?
I hear u girl! I understand ur situation but I think I will turn it down FREE N ALL!! That's rare for me I dnt turn down nothing FREE!! Lol maybe that's bc I never thought about weight loss sx before. I'm not knocking ur choice I just dnt think u need it. I'm hear to support ur decision tho hun! I'll be following ur journey! Oh n dnt sorry about waiting the year u have to get ur body in top notch shape before going they another sx...be patient n u'll be fine :-)
i feel u bc when my girlfriend first suggested it to me i think i was insulted & appalled.. i was like wth? I dont need no damn lapband, I know how to loose weight. But then we started talking about can I keep it off long term & i thought about all the up & down that started & how i can see someone and they say oh you losing weight & looking good then the next time they say something about me gaining it again. Then this girl told me after her lapband she's been in her same pants size for 5 yrs or so & she never worries about the up & down so that became appealing. at this point i almost cant imagine never fluctuating again. My other friend had breast,tt,bl,lipo done & now she's constantly struggling to keep her weight down & bc she's had lipo the weight comes back so uneven. like her arms & legs get huge but she still has a flat stomach now she wishes she had got the lap band to help her keep that body. I am in no way trying to convince you to get it. bc u may have more motivation to eat right & exercise than me & I know I am just taking the easy way out...on another note what do u think about me wanting to get lipo of torso to look better until i can get the rest?
Lol damn girl u pitched that LAPBAND sx to me lmao. I'm reading like tell me more hahahha! I respect ur decision. IMO since ur going for the sx dnt waste ur money on lipo until after u've reached ur goal weight!
I think you should go ahead and have the lap band surgery, lose that weight first and then have the bbl. I think if you do things in that order you will come out with the body you really want. The lap band surgery will cause you to eat less cause you will fill full so the weight will drop off quick and it helps you from gaining weight in the future. I personally feel like if you go on a strict diet now right before the bbl, you will more than likely gain that weight right back once you come off the diet and have had the procedure which won't leave you with the results you want...
no sasha Im not trying to go on a strict diet for the BBL that was the reason for deciding to get the lapband instead so i can have more permanant weightloss. U have to go on a 2wk preop & 2wk post op liquid diet to get the lapband. I will have lost the weight in time the problem for me is waiting a yr after that part to get the tt/bbl. ive wanted this so bad for so many yrs its depressing to think i need to wait a few more months let alone a yr.
@atl it's been a minute since I checked in on u i noticed, how r things going?. I'm not going to comment on that situation but u handled it with class!! Oh is that a comment lol.. J/k but really u did. The boards are not as supporting as they used to be. But kp doing what ur doing that's what it's here for and most of us users are here to support inform encourage and uplift regardless of differences in look location and PS. As I think I've said before I'm going w/ Cardenas Queen of TTs and great sculpting. I have in fact had a personal consult with Dr J and seen many of his patients. his style/work nor his pricing is something for me. He has acknowledged to me directly top runners in bbls (at the time he mentioned Campos Mendieta and himself as most experienced) He (drJ) is the shelf man of the A!! And a cool person. A chick in his office named Aziza (patient coordinator i think) is very knowledgeable and she has a you tube video of his work on her. I've seen some nice work from the diff docs ur considering and him. Dr Jahno (atlanta area) is good too!! You have time, so of course take it Hun. I will be praying for you in Makin ur decision, for personal matters, and ur upcoming procedure. (Sorry for typos half sleep but addicted to RS lol)
hey Cris! I thought u prob already had ur Sx & left us flatties.lol.jk. Girl u can look at her profile & tell she has affiliation w/ the dr bc there is no profile. But anyway...u convinced me to go w/ cardenas for my TT i think she quoted a good price about $1000 less than campos but I'm still skeptical about her butts do to mixed reviews but for the price she's practically throwing in the bbl for free so if I go with her i won't turn it down. But there is supposedly a couple of P.s. in Atl that do TT as medical necessity so u can pay on insurance. So if I can get it for free and they are almost as good but I don't have to travel I may go to one of them instead. I'm waiting to get their numbers now. Yeah I did love Aziza I even felt hers. I think hers was perfect for her but the thing is most ppl I see don't look as natural as hers but in Dr.J defense I know that some ppl actually ask for that type but damn its a real disproportionate # of those shelfs to me. Soooo when is ur date?
Girl inbox me the details on medical necessity... Can I say REFUND!!! Lol.. I'm still in the flatlands Hun. Clock is ticking... My time is almost near. I'm going to get some Halloween masks and do my videos of the process. Ima have a ball doing it too. My date is 3/13/2013. I really wish I had some1 to go with me. I felt the same way about those shelf booties. It's truly a hit or miss. Hit miss.
I will contact my friend to see if she went to her appt yet. if not u know that Cardenas is the best at TT anyway so u good.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

U obviously work for Dr.J so I really shouldnt dignify this w/ an answer but hey...actually I have a beautiful face darling but it's very immature of u to say that when I don't have a picture of my face & I'm not broke but like any smart person I'm trying to get the best dr for the best price bc I'm not rich like most of everybody on here & I wasnt financing I was paying cash & not with income tax money like some ppl that don't have their priorities in order but w/ my hard earned money plus I have something u probably don't "a mortgage, a brand new Cadillac sitting in my drive way of the most sought after prestigious black area in GA and financing my own way thru my masters degree to be a nurse practitioner plus sending my son to a private school. But of course I don't expect u to understand. Also I don't know where ur from but down south they like'em thick so I will not be getting these thighs lipo'd baby and yes I am overweight &!I've said myself that i would like to loose some weight b4 Sx so u can't hurt my feelings by telling me what I know darling. Everybody doesn't want to be skinny, look like a model, or a stripper or anything they are not. Some actually just want to be a better them. & since ur so on Dr.J's tip u should know he does plenty of big girls too w/o getting all that extra. Everybody on here is on here to give their experiences & I appreciate all not just the ones that like the dr that I like as u should. These r my opinions & my page so if undont like it u can go to the next 1. I'm not a lady I'm a woman so find a new page to play with little girl
Well said! Some people are so mean spirited. The whole point of a blog is to share your PERSONAL opinion and experiences. I will never understand why some people get so offended when a person expresses their opinion or experience with a doctor. It was rude of Dr. J to not show up for the appt if you were told you were going to meet with him. His office should have called to inform you that he couldn't make it. And if you aren't comfy going to any particular doctor, it's your body, your money, your business.... You are great, open and honest for having the courage to post your before pics in the first place! Happy New Year and God bless! Good luck on your new body! And ignore comments like that. Most people on the site are not mean spirited.
No I don't work for Doctor Jimerson I am a realtor in Atlanta I too am a home owner and have a degree and paid for my surgery out right $18 thousand dollars income tax money won't cover that also I want to apologize for the mean way I expressed my feeling I got upset because I have been to his office and have done my research because am paying more money then most of you on this site so I understand that you want to find a good doctor but just remember you don't have to drag anyones name or business down while Doing so I don't have time for word play but I will stand up for whats right I hope you find a doctor in your quest for a better body.. Just remember cheaper isn't always better and you get what you pay for