SOOOO WORTH IT!!!! - Mexico, MX

So Ive been without hips and a tiny butt for...

So Ive been without hips and a tiny butt for years, time for that to change. After years of research and a close personal referral, I've decided to go with Dr. Campos. I've had a close friend of mine visit him last year around this time, and I have to say he is a true artist and her body looks better and better everyday!!! I havent read or heard anything bad about Dr. Campos so Im taking my talents down to Tijuana!!!!

Any who...the reason this has been the hardest decision Ive had to make, is because I have soooooo many people in my life, that love me, that are so against my decision to have surgery. Although Ive made up my mind, made several deposits, did EXTENSIVE RESEARCH, and at this point 1month out before surgery..I still have no support from anyone except for friends!! So Im going at this alone and would love to talk to women that are going thru the same thing I am!

Sooooo!! For the longest times I couldn't login......

Sooooo!! For the longest times I couldn't login... I don't know y but ok! Today marks day 1 post surgery with Campos and I feel fine. Lil bit of pain..a lot a bit of discomfort but I'm maintaining!!! I chose to recover at ClubMed because of the girls review! This was the best decision I've made between Campos and ClubMed I feel right at home. Everyone has been so nice and attentive to my needs, I couldn't ask for a better experience!! I'll try and check back later..gettin sleepy again. N I think my first massage is today!! Exciteddd!!!

ALMOST 2 YRS LATER!!!

Hi everyone!!!
I'll be 2yrs post op in May from getting a bbl and i STILL FEEL AMAZING!!! But making my stomach and waist smaller only made my already 34DDDs look and feel even bigger and heavier. Im currently in the market for a breast reduction and very interested in going out of the country again, maybe back to Dr Campos or Dr Yily.
But imagine to my surprise, neither doctor really have any visuals or before/after pics of breast reductions which lead me to believe they are not very good at them!! If you know of anyone or you yourself have BreastReduction Lift from either campos or lily, I would love to see your results! Please email me at londonsuperior2@yahoo.com
Mexico Plastic Surgeon