Thee Hardest Choice Ive Made in my LIFE! - Mexico, MX

So Ive been without hips and a tiny butt for...

So Ive been without hips and a tiny butt for years, time for that to change. After years of research and a close personal referral, I've decided to go with Dr. Campos. I've had a close friend of mine visit him last year around this time, and I have to say he is a true artist and her body looks better and better everyday!!! I havent read or heard anything bad about Dr. Campos so Im taking my talents down to Tijuana!!!!

Any who...the reason this has been the hardest decision Ive had to make, is because I have soooooo many people in my life, that love me, that are so against my decision to have surgery. Although Ive made up my mind, made several deposits, did EXTENSIVE RESEARCH, and at this point 1month out before surgery..I still have no support from anyone except for friends!! So Im going at this alone and would love to talk to women that are going thru the same thing I am!

Sooooo!! For the longest times I couldn't login......

Sooooo!! For the longest times I couldn't login... I don't know y but ok! Today marks day 1 post surgery with Campos and I feel fine. Lil bit of pain..a lot a bit of discomfort but I'm maintaining!!! I chose to recover at ClubMed because of the girls review! This was the best decision I've made between Campos and ClubMed I feel right at home. Everyone has been so nice and attentive to my needs, I couldn't ask for a better experience!! I'll try and check back later..gettin sleepy again. N I think my first massage is today!! Exciteddd!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

By the way - my family AND my bf are totally against it as well. Only one girlfriend and a guy friend are supporting me. My mom looks like she's gonna cry everytime I mention it and I'm 50!!! So....you are not alone. You have all of us so just do your thing and keep your head up! xoxoxo
U are not alone! My mom won't even discuss it with me. But this is my life and I have to feel good about me! I totally understand. Im soooooo happy for u! Its gonna be great.!
TheMissingPiece Thanks!!! Im so excited...when are u going? or have u gone already!!
I'm scheduled with Campos on June 25 so I will be following you, londonsuperior, and summerbooty. I'll be praying for you ladies so be sure to keep us posted. God Bless!
same! but only my sister understands so she's coming with me hopefully! how did you contact campos' office? could you PM me a email address please :-)
Girl, i had to stop telling ppl about me going to mex-e-hoe lol. Bcus the hate was real!!! Only a select few know that i am upgrade these flap jacks to biscuits!!! Good luck on ur journey and ur decision to invest in you!!!
Cali_candy thanks girl!!! and Good luck to u as well!!!...
I wish you the best on your journey. I will soon be right behind you. I hope to go in May. I'm pretty sure that everyone I know would be dead set against it too. I possibly have one friend far away who would understand and support me, but I'm not telling anyone. I doubt I will tell a soul, other than my BBL sister's here.
Doronel if that's one thing I did learn on this journey...is dont tell anyone..especially the men in ur life! My Goodness!!! Good luck with ur journey as well!! I wish u the best!
yeah, I think you are right... I was tempted to tell one friend ... just in case (after reading deesseenbronze's post), but I think I am just going to tell you ladies here. I have a grown child. I should tell them I'm at least going on vacation or something (I don't want to tell them why and I don't want them to worry). UGH! details... I feel like just going and not saying anything to anyone (except my BLL sisters of course). I will share what I think is helpful for others as I don't know what I would do without those who shared so much here... I would not be doing this now and I feel like I need to (now because 20 something was a long time ago). :D
I tried reaching the one person I think would understand and support me, but just couldn't get through after multiple attempts, so I don't think it was meant to be. I'm going alone and not telling anyone. Scary, especially because I don't speak spanish, but I'm hoping to get a BBL sister to partner up with. I just can make any difinitive plans until I get my tax returns. :(
Ey londonsuperior we are in the same position. But we have to follow our dreams! Is hard when we are alone but we must keep going.
Bebecita Thanks!! It's so good to know that someone understands! Whoosahhhh