Bring my Sexy back for my 40th Bday - South Carolina, SC

I'm looking forward to having perky breast and a...

I'm looking forward to having perky breast and a 6pack abs after my tummy tuck and breast lift. Ive thought about having the procedure done for years. I have 2 children and breast fed both. During my pregnancy I was up to 200lbs. I now weigh 156 and want to be comfortable inside and outside my clothes
Kevin O. Delaney, M.D.

I met with dr.delaney and was very impressed. He was very informative, professional, and made it really comfortable. I have the choice of having him perform my procedure, or getting it done at a reduced rate by the surgical residents. Musc of sc has a plastic surgery residency program. Im going to do the redidency and get both procedures completed. Im nervous but excited and will schedule my appointment on Monday.

Good luck! Sending many prayers your way for a great outcome and fast recovery! I would love if you updated after the procedure. I haven't made my decision yet. Seeing your outcome would be one more option. Thank you for sharing.
This was very helpful to know im not alone .
Congrats on the weight loss! I live in the area and traveled to NC to have my MM with a resident's program. Best decision ever!! That's a great price....is it for Dr. Delaney or a student?
Happy 40th and congrats on that weight loss! September will be here before you know it. Here's a list of recovery supplies for you.