Bring my Sexy back for my 40th Bday

I'm looking forward to having perky breast and a...

I'm looking forward to having perky breast and a 6pack abs after my tummy tuck and breast lift. Ive thought about having the procedure done for years. I have 2 children and breast fed both. During my pregnancy I was up to 200lbs. I now weigh 156 and want to be comfortable inside and outside my clothes

My big day is finally scheduled

I finally got the call today for my surgery. It's officially set for October 3, 2014. There was a delay due to the my wanting the pain pump. I am not going to have my breastfeeding lift again I'm just not to thrilled about possibly losing sensation with my brest, but my tummy tuck is definitely happening. The count down is real.

compression garments

Are there suggestions for the best type of garment to get. I need to purchase one prior to my procedure.
Kevin O. Delaney, M.D.

I met with dr.delaney and was very impressed. He was very informative, professional, and made it really comfortable. I have the choice of having him perform my procedure, or getting it done at a reduced rate by the surgical residents. Musc of sc has a plastic surgery residency program. Im going to do the redidency and get both procedures completed. Im nervous but excited and will schedule my appointment on Monday.

Good luck! Sending many prayers your way for a great outcome and fast recovery! I would love if you updated after the procedure. I haven't made my decision yet. Seeing your outcome would be one more option. Thank you for sharing.
I'll definitely keep you guys posted as soon as I get it done. .I'm excited
This was very helpful to know im not alone .
Congrats on the weight loss! I live in the area and traveled to NC to have my MM with a resident's program. Best decision ever!! That's a great price....is it for Dr. Delaney or a student?
The 7500 is for the resident to complete procedures with Dr . Delaney assisting
Happy 40th and congrats on that weight loss! September will be here before you know it. Here's a list of recovery supplies for you.
Thank you so much for the recovery list I'm going to start getting my necessities on Friday.