Thrilled with Lower Face and Neck Lift - 8 photos - Murrieta, CA

I am thrilled with the work I had done by Dr....

I am thrilled with the work I had done by Dr. Balikian. My lower face and neck lift turned out better than I expected - no more sagging jowls, turkey waddle and neck wrinkles. There was NO pain, bruising was minimal and healing was fast. If I'd known it was this easy I'd have done it 15 years ago when I was 50. It was one the wisest decisions I've ever made. I feel it improved my appearance by 20 years. I can not recommended Dr. Balikian and his staff highly enough.

2 photos: before; 11 days after

I added more photos

Here's more photos I have that I didn't post - surgery was done June 27, 2013.

Click on the photos to see the timeline and comments.

I posted 5 more photos with comments below each picture that I just never got around to posting before. I'm now 10 months post-op - still a little numbness in front of ears and neck, which the doctor said will go away. But I don't mind it at all. Best decision I ever made! That turkey wattle was so big, it felt like a deformity. I was so self-concious of it. Now I feel confident. Big surprise - majority of friends didn't notice I had anything done. Most said, "I never even noticed it", when I tell them I had it removed. I show them the "before picture" I carry in my purse, and they are shocked and say they don't remember it. I closely watched people's eyes after my surgery - and nothing! Only two friends' eyes zoomed in at my neck and asked me what did I had done. (They also happen to be the most intelligent people I know - lol.)
Temecula Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Balikian is the only doctor I would trust with my face. I did as much research as possible, and chose him over some Beverly Hills doctors because of referrals, his credentials and the fact that head and neck surgery is his speciality. I was very hesitant and fearful, but he addressed all my concerns and questions. He and his staff were very supportive and attentive. I recommend Dr. Balikian highly.