Arm Lift, Breast Lift/Saline Implants - Murrieta, CA

I cannot believe it is happening. I have wanted to...

I cannot believe it is happening. I have wanted to get rid of these arms since I was 5 when my teacher had to cut my sleeves on my dress because they were to tight, and in front of the whole class. I was humiliated. But it felt better. I have always been embarrassed about my arms. Knowing I will have a scar doesnt bother me so much right now, because I just am tired of the extra skin flopping around. I want to know what it is like to wear a tank top or clothing that is sleeveless. I will be having a much needed breast lift for symmetry and just plain sagging and no volume. My right is much larger than the left. I have never had breasts, but when I got up to 230 pounds and then lost over 100 pounds it made my breasts look awful. I am so extremely embarrassed by them. I had gastric bypass in 11-23-09 and am extremely happy I did, but I have alot of skin just hanging around, making me feel not to good about myself. I never dreamed I would be getting this surgery, due to money and guilt. Its alot of money to spend on myself, but my husband is very supportive financially, emotionally and physically as he will be taking off a week to take care of me. I am very nervous about the upcoming surgery as it is four days away and getting excited, I am so excited to wake up with boobs, they are something I have wanted all my life. I do not know the size, except I told my ps I want to be a C. I will try and post pictures of my arms, but as for my breasts I am still not sure as I am very embarrassed about them.

1 More Day!

I already spoke with the anesthesiologist and nurse and I am all set for 630 tomorrow morning. it will be a five hour surgery and I think I am finally getting excited.I have been so scared and nervous with alot of anxiety. I have been debating wether I should post my breast pic which is ugly they are so uneven or maybe see how they come out before I post. Wow tomorrow I will have boobs :-)

9 Days out and no change

Thought i would have have some droppage by now. Boobs are so high, my skin is very tender on the side of the boob. Surgery went great was five hours i feel my dr. Did great with what he had to work with. I absolutely love not feeling that floppy skin bang against my body when i would dry myself off after a shower, now i feel something different a roundness its boobs i have never felt that before. I absolutely

messed up finishing update

Love having boobs. But when will they drop? Do you feel anything when they do? I now understand what morning boobs are now, it is like wearing a bra 5x to small. Ithought my husband had his arm across my chest all night but he didnt. I find it to be quite uncomfortable and do not know the point of it. I am sorry for complaining but i didntrealize

still finishing my update. next time i will use my computer instead of my kindle sorry.

I didnt realize it was going to take so long to see improvement, when i have seen so many girls on here that look great right away. When i get brave i will post pics because my breasts were very assymetrical. I hope everyone is doing well and had a beautiful thanksgiving.

11 days out for my arm lift-pics

Arms are doing well still have a lot of tape adhesive left on hard to get off. My left arm gives me the hardest time as it had alot more fat in it. Hurts alot in the arm pit. Will see my ps tomorrow and see if I can start wearing compression garments as I go back to work tomorrow. Hope all is well.

12 days out and first day at work

What a day I tore me up. I am a dental assistant and I use my arms alot, and I was so sore, tired, exhausted I am so glad to be home, took a norco ate some soup and now I am going to take my valium and call it a night to start again tomorrow. It only has to be better, that is what I am looking forward to. Saw my ps this morning he says everything is looking good I got the rest of stitches out and will see him again next monday. Hopefully boobs might start to drop. I sure hope they don't forget what they are suppose to do, they really hurt in the morning. Ok enough complaining, wishing everyone well. Take Care.
Murrieta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Newman has been wonderful, I have had two friends use him and are very happy with their results. He has been very straight forward, not pushy and has listened and answered my questions. I am pleased with him I have gone to four other doctors, and Dr. Newman has made me the most comfortable and confident in his abilities.