Great Revision by Dr. Goco -Murfreesboro, TN

Having just recently had Dr. Goco perform a...

Having just recently had Dr. Goco perform a revision septoplasty and reduction of turbinates, I can say that so far it is a much better experience than my previous surgery two years ago. Not only did my initial surgery not improve my breathing in any acceptable amount, it left me aesthetically deformed. My self-esteem has been on a major decline and I was not entirely comfortable with the thought of going through the process again. Dr. Goco was referred to me by a family member and right away from the consultation I felt an enormous amount of trust. My swelling is still present, so the final outcome has yet to be seen. However, I feel confident that everything is right back where it should be. I will not trust any other physician with my face or breathing ever again!

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Family member referral

Just had my first post-op follow up and all is well. Dr. Goco has met all expectations yet again and I firmly stand by my recommendation. If you live anywhere near Murfreesboro TN, use him for your medical and cosmetic needs and you will be just as happy as I am so far. I look better now with the swelling than I have for two years. Thanks again Dr. Goco!!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I hope that when your swelling comes down you're breathing wonderfully. Please keep us posted.