I had a great deal of lasticity in my skin - Very Happy with my Weekend Lift! - Munster, IN

I had a weekend lift feb 14th and very happy with...

I had a weekend lift feb 14th and very happy with the results . I have worked outside with my hobby for years, and sun and genetics left me looking older than I felt inside. My mothers neck was is very droopy as was her mothers and I seem to have inherited that. I lost 30 lbs last year and promised myself IF I lost it and kept it off I would think about getting some work done. I would not do a full facelift- way too much down time and expense and risk.
I had a weekend lift, neck lift and some botox. I am finishing up with some Juvederm for the lines around my mouth. My doctor has been wonderful, supportive and ALWAYS available any time for my concerns or problems.
I had a great deal of lasticity in my skin and a lot! If you didn't know me it was not that noticible, and I went out after 2days back to work in 7.

I just wrote a book and lost it! I was worried...

I just wrote a book and lost it! I was worried about a low grade temp I ran for the last 6 weeks and today discovered I had my digital thermometer set for 'forehead' instead of ear!!! I am cured;)

I had some re juvederm last fri, I want to add a...

I had some re juvederm last fri, I want to add a new picture!

I'm not sure about how happy i am happy with the...

I'm not sure about how happy i am happy with the juvederm but I will go back and have my doctor take a lookI my neck is a little soggier than I would like too , some days more than others:0--but my cheekbones are more evident. So I am thinking it is a bit of fluid collection , we will see!

So hard to get a non grainy pic with my iPad must...

So hard to get a non grainy pic with my iPad must be some setting

5 months

I am overall happy with my weekend lift! dr. Cherikuri is wonderful and so supportive, always available I'd I need him. Here is a photo from last week.

5 month check in

Sorry if these are grainy. iPad

Very happy

I keep getting compliments, I am very happy with my mini!

Happy at 9months

9months

Front of ear

This was requested some time ago- I just saw it.

This is not so grainy

This not so grainy, my neck is sagger still, I go back in nov will see about a fix

How about a smile

I am happy with the work thought I would show how that looks!

Had a little neck tuck up:)

I was not totally thrilled with my neckline after my lift, still had that waddle thing going off and on more noticeable some days than others. I had the necklift in the office on Monday, drove home and afraid I overdid it a bit! I was good for a while, then turned my head, sneezed and had a good amount of pain on one side of my neck, like a pull. I am not thinking I did any damage, but sure wish I would have taken it easier, instead of being out in the barn with the hay:( I am hoping I did not adversely affect anything. I am planning on calling my doctor after the holiday and having him take a look, even though I am having stitches removed on tues of next week. If he is in I am sure he will- Dr.Cherukuri is just wonderful:) and a very gifted surgeon I would say.

After neck re done11months after mini/with neck lift

I had my neck redone, I was not happy with it , especially some days it looked worse than others. If I do not eat a super clean diet I tend to retain water, swell face and hands especially-so after not great food choices days it could look saggier than I was happy with . I showed dr. pictures as when I went in it looked pretty good but he felt he could improve it for me and he did and we are both happy with the results:)

One more pic

I tried to get the same shot as previous 'bad' neck shot

Just a fun pic!

This is more fun than pre op for sure;)
Munster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Research

Thx I'll mention the way your dr did this to my dr on jan31 I have an opp
Best of luck, I am sure it will be awesome. This one was much easier, little down time -a couple of days- and no one could tell when I wore a scarf
Hi there , am I reading this right ? Did your dr open your under chin incision and redo your neck in the office ? I had my face and neck lift ,but I'm loose on one side and may need a revision , my dr said he d need to cut around the ear again
Hi, yes he did it in the office, he made a slightly larger incision under my chin, lipoed then tightend and stitched. He is awesome, and is a facial expert. It looks great, now if I could behave myself! I was doing hula hoop with the kids at school not thinking about my neck, 3 weeks after surgery, but the doctor has told me before, I really cant 'wreck' anything with different actions but I should not have, as I had a little more swelling after that. I can only take pics with my ipad and they are kind of grainy, but Ill take a few new ones. I usually post only great pics, but some days my neck looked worse than others so I can post a 'bad' one and you can see what I mean. I cant really take a bad one now, because its fixed:)
I did have a neck lift, mine was pretty awful, my neck that is. It was not BAD, it just wasn't as good as I wanted it, and now it is awesome:) I can send a new pics if you like. It took about half and hour and recovery was much less down time, just a day or two, then I could take off wrap and pretty much get away with a turtleneck . I over did it as usual, then worried I had 'ruined it' but it was all fine and the doctor is very pleased. He is awesome:) I had a teeny tiny line under my chin before, but this time it was much longer, but it will heal up just fine. with just a small line at worst. It is not noticeable.
That's really good to hear. So many redo's have a tortured path to fixing the problem and it's great that yours was simple and did the job to your satisfaction....really great. grace
Yes just a little tweak, Ill post some pics where you can see what I didn't like and then some where you see it fixed now. It will last, the other was the biggest improvement, this was just an not quite satisfied part-he made it great:)
Patricia, Did your weekend lift include a neck lift which needed a revision OR did you not have a neck lift with the original surgery. Did you have an under chin scar after your weekend lift? If so that also answers my question. thanks, grace
Patricia, I re-read your posts and see that you DID have a neck lift so did your PS say WHY it needed to be redone? Did he redo the neck this time with a different technique that will last longer??
You give me hope as I'm 3 weeks post OP and still very swelled. The black eyes I got were the most disconcerting,s I'm a bruiser! Thanks...you look wonderful!
I was a total sweller! I had a face like a ball for a long time;) It will get better:)
You look great!  With the mini lift, were you cut along the ear to pull up the cheeks?  Can you show a picture of that?
Sure
Well thanks so much! I feel good about it! I did tell my doctor I had bait more under chin slack than I liked. He told me no problem, wait till six months point, and he can fix that;).
You look beautiful
Thank you for adding the pictures. I think you look great!
Thanks I a happy with results. I go back for a check up next week.
I still have some swelling some days, more than others, still have some lines to fill and while it is not perfect, neither am I and I look much better, more rested and happy more like the person I am inside. I can live with the imperfections of my face -it is me:)

Thanks for adding those extra pics. They really help!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Any chance you could post another "after" photo with you in full lighting? It's a little hard to tell how great your results are with half your face in shadows.

I'm glad you're happy with your transformation! What did your "mini lift" encompass?

It was mini with neck and botox -plans are for some juvederm next Friday , and a chemical peel later on this spring. I still swell in relation to sulphites (allergy) in foods and some days I look better than others but I can see a big improvement and so can my husband so it's good. I will say my eyes and cheekbones were more dramatic -before-but ill trade the drama for the nicer neck;)