Vaser Lipo - Mumbai, India

Hi! I had my Vaser Liposuction done from my back,...

Hi! I had my Vaser Liposuction done from my back, love handles, and abdominal area 5 weeks ago. I’m aged 43: 174cm and 152Lbs.

Here’s my story:
For the past 20 years I’ve constantly been sick of dieting and vigorous exercise. I’ve been on Broccoli and carrots for ages ?, Which later, I’ve learnt is and was a total waste of time. Anyways, I had diet and exercise-resistant fat, pouches of fat on my back and tires of fat on my tummy. I had decided to go for Vaser Lipo for almost a year and carried immense research through the internet and actually my Doctor was really good and beyond what I had in mind. But yes, my experience, so far, was good!

On the 9th of July 2011, I got It done through General Aesthesia. Was I excited or what?! But has I drew closer to the operation theatre I kept feeling I was going to die! But turned out: As soon as I got back to my senses, awkwardly, I honestly felt absolutely normal! It was as if I had undergone no surgery. Perhaps that was because I had no anaesthesia issues and most of all I was on pain-killer drips. But that’s when I was all wrong . . .

The next morning I felt as If I’d been hit by a truck on all the treated areas. There was bruising and swelling all over my back and abdominal flanks. I was in hospital bedroom with a wonderful team of nurses and my doctor who were extremely caring and hospitable. They were all the time worried about my well-being and If I had any throw up-like sensations, of which I had none.

So, I spent two more days In the hospital before I was discharged with 2 Compression-garments and 3 body tightening wraps (belts). I also had a post.Op a week after, where my doctor massaged out all the occupying Lymphatic fluid.

Till today, I have not been the exercise-maniac I used to be but more diet conscious after Lipo. I tried brisk walking but that just made it worse! Occasionally, I do get alot of itching and swelling but as I learnt that’s only a sign of healing. Slight numbness and pain (upon pressing) over the treated areas, still persists most on the shoulder flanks.

Gosh, Five weeks over! I am so used to the belts, that compression garment seems to be ineffective, although I just take the compression garment out while showering. But pull it back on immediately after removing.Im strapped all over but Isn’t It “over-compression?” I love the new body shape; So far! I hope the final result will be better . . .

Will keep more uptades! Hope my contours get more defined!

9 weeks later I can feel and see major changesin...

9 weeks later I can feel and see major changesin the mid section of my body, hoping for more improvement though.

India Plastic Surgeon

I can highly commend my doc, his clinic and staff!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures...you look GREAT!!!!
Pansy thanks for sharing pics. Today is not a good day for me. I am so swollen is not even funny. I'm 8 weeks post op and wear cg and binder. I looked up for the belts you suggested but didn't find any. You are at you results by just wearing cg and belts?
16 months of flab free and muffin less mid section as well as 12 lbs lighter.Feels great! I will soon be ready for tummy tuck and breast uplift!
U look awesome pany...thanks for sharing the pic's...DEF gives me hope in the long run....
Great results...u should post a pic now so I can see ur final result...so happy all turned out well for u....take care :)

Hi all , I completely agree with her, i underwent a similar all body vaser with a Tummy tuck and the results are fabtastic. This is done at Centre for cosmetics and reconstructive surgery in Thane mumbai by Dr sameer karkhanis

Thanks for shareing your experiance ,i am from mumbai too and was looking for a good doc for my surgery

Hi Anon 6741, hope u post some aft pics,as i am also contemplating getting vaser, also can you share details of the doctor, if that ok..
BR

You can travel back safely after two weeks , once your post op has been done.I can highly recommend the doctor and the clinic.

Hi anon6741,

Thanks for posting your story so far. How are you feeling now? Has the swelling gone away yet?

Hi anon6741,

How long after your surgery were you able to travel back to England? Also are you able to recommend the hospital and doctor that you used