Amazing Results and Fantastic Professionalism - Mountlake Terrace, WA

After breast feeding two children, I was troubled...

After breast feeding two children, I was troubled by what I saw in the mirror. My natural C cup breasts had been deflated to smaller than an A cup and made it difficult for me to feel feminine and attractive. I decided to pursue breast augmentation in order to feel normal again. I had no idea I would feel so much better than that.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sattler's Mountlake Terrace office is discreet, convenient and beautiful. The front desk staff, nurses and finance manager are all highly competent, warm and welcoming. Dr. Sattler is the epitome of professionalism, skill and bedside manner. He is approachable, responsible and makes the quality of your results and safety his highest priorities. His résumé is impressive but he is even more reassuring in person. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.