Worth It! - Mountain View, CA

I am the mother of three children. My oldest child...

I am the mother of three children. My oldest child "tore me up" and I had prominent stretch marks all over my abdomen. At age 41, I finally decided to take the plunge and have a tummy tuck done. I went with a surgeon who was not the cheapest, but was licensed and very skilled. He specializes in high lateral tension tummy tucks. It has been about two months since my surgery. I am very pleased with the results and the scar is healing nicely. I finally have a flat stomach and I no longer have to "hide" my stomach. I should have had the procedure performed years ago!

I am so happy for you ! I would love to say before/after pics !
That's great 316913anon! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your results. I am pleased as well with mine. I am trying to care for my scar so that it will heal as best as it can. It is looking good but of course it's still red. I am using topical scar gel on the scar line as well as I have had two scar laser treatments from Dr. L.
Its been three months since my tummy tuck it looks amazing .
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Dr. L is always up to date with the latest procedures. I believe that he really cares about performing the best possible outcome for each patient. I have had several procedures performed by him and I have been pleased with everything.