43 and I FINALLY Did my Arms, Underneath the Arms - Mountain View, CA

I always noticed the back of arms were bulky and...

I always noticed the back of arms were bulky and fat in my opinion and i hated that when i saw myself in pics and they looked fat! As i got older like 38 i was convinced i did not like my arms but wasn't ready to go under the knife per se. I finally turned 43 and i did it for my Birthday,it was a gift from my dear friend. I had smartlipo done on June 18th 2014 at California Skin Institute in Mtn. view Ca. The procedure was somewhat painful,you get 1 valium and numbing with lidocaine and then some more numbing but,it literally feels like you're being embalmed with fluid with a cannula and this is just the numbing part. I was awake the entire time and i felt A lot of discomfort,pain and pressure. The arms are very sensitive to begin with and now extremely tender and SORE.
I felt the jarring of the cannula moving back and forth. Anyway,i am 4 days post of my surgery and i
felt the worst on thursday. I had been throwing up all day and night a total of 7 times. I NOTICED EVERY Ttime I take the 2 antibiotics a day which are 500MG of Cephalaxin. I would get nauseous and sometimes diarrhea but those are the side effects of this medication. I didn't need any pain meds and i was able to shower 2 days after and wash my hair with no problems. I am sore,itchy and swollen but that is to be expected. I'm not too sure about the itchy part but i have my post-op june 25th,so i'll discuss it with my doctor. I will say that i am anxious and i want instant gratification,however i was informed by my doctor,that i will see results in 3-6 mos,not overnight! Damn! lol. I am NOT patient and i am already tired of the soreness,swelling,itching and stinging in my right arm. I will ask doctor about stinging as well and why it only happens in my right arm. I don't have much bruising and i am able to raise my arms and text,type sleep on my left arm. I feel the procedure is fast and my recovery seems to be just as speedy.
I will post pics tomorrow as it is early am right now.

5 days after smart lipo

Here are the pics the night after surgery.
i will post b4 pics when i can find the right ones,[lease bare with me.

first night after smart lipo

5 days after smart-lipo

I have been lucky because i have No pain and i Have NOT needed to take any pain meds at all. Here are some pics 5 days after.
I am still impatient and my arms look saggier but i do understand it's been 5 days and they are still pretty SWOLLEN,SORE and tender. I am able to resume my normal routine however,i have NOT driven due to my car being stick. I do not want to jeopardize the results of my arms. I am very fortunate i have not had any lumps,pain or any other complications. I read so many horror stories and it's scary and sad to hear about others ps gone so wrong. I do hope those who have had medical issues or other problems take matters into others hands and get a lawyer.

1 week post-op

my arms healing fast and progresing in the right direction without lumps,dimples,saggines,or the mashed potatoe look. I am happy and can't wait to see 3 month results.

may 14 pic before procedure. Not a good pic but i found one

I found a before pic that i have and i'm in the same dress. which is good
let's hope there is a difference in comparison,it was taken may 14,2014.

9 days post-op

Here are some pics,i know i still have to get my before and i promise i will. my next post-op appt is july 23,so i will ask for pics. Thanks for your patience for those who asked.

Elbow incisions and under arm

The tiny incisions are micro mini under elbow and not as noticeable as the ones under the arm.
I can notice a bigger scar that is more prominent under the arm area. elbows healed fast and not very prominent.

17 DAYS,IT FEELS LIKE 1 month! hahaha

NOT much of a difference but they are healing nicely.

Got a JOg in tonight after 18 days.

I wanted to run my usual 4 miles,That didn't happen,I had bad company,my tiny Chihuahua.
It was stop and go all the way. Anyway,i will truck along the path Solo tomorrow.
My arms burn like hell,like a stinging sensation,i can't explain it. I get that i am healing but,uncomfortable feeling. Bad enough i forgot how to use my darn legs,thank god for muscle memory. I am disciplined so i'll try again Monday night. It was hella hot out too. Like 79
i finished by 8:10 p.m. and it was still like 75.
Well i put arnica on them and it soothed them.
Happy Healing all of you and Good night.
Sweet Dreams and pleasant thoughts to you getting surgery soon.

3 weeks and 3 days!

Hello rs women.
I am posting pics and i did notice my arms are getting tighter and leaner. Lovin' them.
I still feel a little numbness in right arm by elbow but it is subsiding. I get this tingling stinging sensation when i put my hands over head but that too is diminishing with time. All in all,i'm doing well.
Happy Healing to all of you who had procedures done the 10th and after.

4 weeks

Hello RS women
It's been 4 weeks and it feels like 4 months! I am still swollen and healing right along.
I feel like time is moving like a slug and i want it to be like turbo the movie. I am Bored of waiting!!! My friends see the results and i do too but not a 6 month end result,that's what i'm waiting for.

For swelling on face,puffy eyes,headaches and redness

FO YOU JOANNE
NOW I LOOK LIKE AN iDIOT!

NOT Fading Fast

My right arm scars are faded and the left not so much. It's weird that one arm heals faster.
He worked on my right arms more,how is it possible! I have no scars. The left is so noticeable.
UGH! ;( Left is not fading fast enough. Oh well. It is what it is. I just have to wait it out.

5 weeks

Hello RS women.
I will see my doctor this afternoon and see how he thinks i am healing.
Here are some pics to see the difference. Overall i am HAPPY and ready for my next procedure.LOL!
Thank You to the women who have been supportive. Happy healing to everyone and best wishes to those getting sx done.

5 weeks post-op after appt

It's all good and i am healing properly and as normal as can be. Left arm with prominent scar is normal& usually one arm heals faster than the other. No complications. Other than that,i'm all good!!! Now i can go to Cancun on the 1st and soak up the rays. SSSHHHHHH. My doc is a dermo & he told me to wear my sunscreen. He deals with mohs skin cancer 247. So i understand his concern. But for some reason when i glob on the sunscreen it makes me darker,i guess i just attract the heat,lol. Anyway back to my arms,I am pretty happy ladies.

Popeye Bulky Arms

I took some pics of my fat arms. I still think they are BULKY!! Especially because my doc said he coulda did more on the outside,he said it will take 1 year for end result. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will NOT get a revision. I'm so over these arms,they are back to where they were when i was 38 minus the saggy hanging loose skin underneath and no wiggle or jiggle,but now i am like the outside is still BIG!!!! could woulda shoulda,too late! I am Happy but i agree he shoulda did more.
Check out my arms. NO BUENO!!! I'm just venting.I'm still taking my Happy PHAT @ss and arms to Cancun!! HA!

Does everything have to go to Shit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my Lovely RS women. I am finally at 6 weeks post-op. I need to clarify for some that i am HAPPY with my arms,but i was unhappy when i was told by doctor that "I coulda done more."
My arms are pretty proportionate to my body size and i accept that and i am ready for my next journey.
I know i still have more than 4 months to go for these arms to be totally healed but i was also told on the 23rd 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to the next,I am so angry because my Sunday was ruined,Monday&Tues&now Wednesday!!! My lil Simba (Chihuahua) has been sick throwing up an diarrhea since Sunday. I have to clean up the crap!!!! OMG!!!!! Anyway,i get home from the movies Tues night and barf by his bed and crap. Then i use the restroom and the B@#ch flo is here and 1 day early at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what the hell. I am going to Cancun!!!!!!!!! Now i am just Pissed.
This sux!!!!!!!!!!!! This is when i HATE being a woman. Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Had to vent and i Hate cussing. so excuse the profanity.

Monday Blues& now Wednesday Tears!!!!!

I am Bummed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it rains it pours.
Best wishes to the ladies getting their sx soon and for those of us healing enjoy and cherish the moment. Rejoice in your new skin.

Feeling Much Better!

What a difference a day makes. Thanks to the beautiful women here who helped me feel better.
Thanks for your kindness and compliments. :) It goes a long way in my book.
Happy Healing RS sisters. Quick question has anyone recently used Dr J Nejad,Dr Ghavami and Dr Bruno in LA?
If so,Please reach out as i am consulting with all 3 for a bbl. I need to know the good,bad and the UGLY!!!!!! Keep it real. Thanks. I am doing as much research as i can.

Dominican Republic/La Republica Dominicana

To all the DR Dolls going to get their bbl. I just want to say It is a 3rd world country and it is BEAUTIFUL! The water is turquoise and warm,the food is great,the men are handsome and the weather is HOTT!!!!!!!!! I am Biased because I LOVE MY Latinos from all Countries. Don't expect it it to be modern or like the USA,it is NOT! It's DR :). Those who never been can't speak about Dr,those who have may not share the same opinion.
I know you can't drink alcohol but there is a drink called MAMAJUANA and it is so good,it is soaked in cinnamon sticks and some type of concoction that is Tasty!!! If you get a chance they have it bottled at the airport,so you can taste a bit of the DR and hopefully it leaves you with a good taste in your mouth and a BEAUTIFUL Bunda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that means BUTT in Brazilian Portuguese.

Me encanta La Rpublica Dominicana Y Mexico.
Todas mis latinas q viajan alli para encontrar su cuerpo de nuevo les quiero felicitar.
Cuidense MUCHO y q Dios Les Bendiga

Cancun Mexico

WOW!! I can't believe it's been 2 months!!! Damn time flies.
I just got back from my Mini vacation. Like a 4 day trip around the world and back. I am EXHAUSTED!!!
I Hate going through customs,it is a pain in the butt!! I wanted to post some pics soyou can see my arms. The pics aren't great because my phone broke and the camera i took had no battery,i thought i charged it ,NOT!!! The hits kept coming. I have pics in phone but have to get a new phone and then i will post them. It's all good mother nature did NOT follow me to Cancun,thank God,i think the HEAT scared her away!! I was able to get in the pool and the ocean.
My arms were SWOLLEN due to all the traveling,heat,salt intake and alcohol. Peanuts or pretzels on the plane,Gotta love salt. Unfortunately i do.
This new heart system i'm seeing is new?????????????????????? HUH????????????
Prayers to the ladies getting bbl's tomorrow and other ps done. ;)

Cheers to all the Lovely RS Women!

I just wanted to Congratulate those women/men who have had any ps or sx done.
I NEVER want to offend anyone or insult anyone. I enjoy chatting it up with most people i have met on RS and i want to Thank Mzphatbooty and Redgoddess for ALWAYS keeping it REAL with me. I try to be supportive and informative but will stay in my lane and know my place. I understand most of you are grown and make your our own decisions,make our own $$$$$$$$$$$ and do what you want,so that being said,i will not interfere with the ps you choose or not. It's all up to you and i will just be positive and say prayers. Cheers to everyone :)
Happy Healing Ladies!!!!

Should I get a bbl?

should I?

Lovin My Arms!!!

Here are a couple of pics i posted for some dollies and Dolls! Here is Simba all in the Starbuck's cup!!! lol My arms are looking Fabulous and i feel Great on this TGIF!
JR,Newshape 31and Carribeancubanese tell me if you honestly think i need a BBL and Or Restylane injected in the top lip? Thanks. Other women are welcomed to comment with your experience and or opinion.
Thank you all and have a great weekend!

Happy Hump Wednesday!

This was for AMG408 for Taco Tuesday! mmmmmmmmmmmmm LOL!
I woke up late&MISSED my post-op Tuesday so i'll be seeing Dr M on Aug 28th. I have been so lazy these past months and fall is around the corner,yuk!! The only good thing about that is kids will be back in school by the 25th and my movie theatre's will be empty,YES!!!!! I have been OBSESSING about my abs lately and can't wait to get rid of them and get my 4 pack back! I pray for those getting surgery Thursday and wish everyone who is healing a HAPPY recovery and a BEAUTIFUL end result!!
OXXO

Smiles BUT NO Guac! lol

Here's a SMILE but NO guacamole!!!!!!! Got Chips?

EARTH QUAKE!

It's 3:24 an my bed was shaking and Home. the fan was moving. I have experienced plenty earth quakes and the BIG one in 89 Loma Prieta in Mtn.view,that was HELL!!!! Black outs and trafic and bridge collapsed near Watsonville.
Hope all my Bay Area sisters are ok,maybe you slept through it or you felt it. However
i hope everyone is safe!! It was scary but kinda fun,i was getting ready to go to bed and and it felt like i was one of the beds you put a quarter in and it freakin' shakes,lol. I was a youngin' then.
Hope all is well!! Goodnight and Good morning!

Post-op 8/28

Hi RS sisters,brothers,dolls&dollets.
I went in for my post-op on my arms. Everything is healing properly and i am very pleased.
I did have my smart-lipo consult for abs and my surgeon had me put on a gown and i changed and i felt so embarrassed,he has NEVER seen my body,just my arms and face. His coordinator Melinda was in the room with him and then another trainee named Nicole. I was even more embarrassed and it felt demeaning. I was on display for all 3,so i was Worried they were going to criticize me harshly. I know i have flaws and was just shy. Dr M said "Drop the gown" UH YIKES!!! So, i did and kept saying i know i am fat! He asked "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THESE FLAT ABS"?!!!!!!
What! I SMILED in disbelief and said hold on,i leaned over & said this tire is due to 16 months after my car accident. They are far from flat! He stated due to my dark Hispanic skin&i corrected him& said Latina& so he said ok Is that what they are saying now? LOL. He thought i would not like the scars and knows i am picky,we have known each other for 3-4 years ,so yes,i am very picky. He continued and said you are a perfectionist and i am. Damn!! He knows me so well!!! I said yes,but far from perfect! I need a little maintenance.
He recommended i am a good candidate for cool sculpting. HMMMMMMMM.
He did say i probably may not like it but try it and if if i still want smart-lipo he'll do it and discount what i spent for cool sculpting. COOL :) He quoted $1500&it takes 1 hour. He also had this procedure done by a colleague &liked it,he is going to do it again when he can find 1 hour of time. This guy literally never sleeps! I have been checking out cool sculpting reviews and researching the technique.
So,for now No smart-lipo on abs,but i will try the cool sculpting. I KNOW WHENI DID SMART-LIPO many said not so smart &now i'm sure i'll hear not so cool :0). It is what it is.
I think Roman&Transformeplease called my ps&told him not to do smart-lipo on my abs!!!!!! HAHAHA! JK :)
Thanks for everyone's support,encouragement and prayers for me&Pablo!!!!!!! More prayers are powerful*he need al the prayers he can get!
My thoughts are also with Pattie68 and other ladies that have not had such a fortunate results either from smart-lipo,lipo,mini face lifts,bbl's,tt's,breast lifts,armlifts and cool sculpting. Yes,i get around.
Prayers and Positive thoughts to all the women/men i have chatted with.
Thanks again to everyone for cheering me up on a daily in my time of need. JR,AMG408,TRANSFORMMEPLEASE,ROMAN.NEWSHAPE(M),hecallsmebabydol,Pattie68,rayrai,etc
This forum has been good to me :)
I will start my cool sculpting journey soon.

I forgot to share my before pics!!!

With all that being said i forgot to add my before pics.
Not a drastic change but subtle and again,no jiggle or wiggle under my arms is always good!!
I just needed some maintenance. I see it as an oil change. :0 ) Gotta laugh at the Dumb S..T!

Tonight's pics

Same Maxi dress and now 2 months later.

Simba sends Licks&Kisses

I just wanted to wish everyone having ps/sx a successful recovery! Prayers to all& those who who have not had such successful results. Happy Thoughts.
Happy Thursday!

HELL OF A FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dolls&Dollets
Even with all that has happened today,i still feel good and got my hair done and look FAB!!
You can H8TE ME NOW BUT I WON'T STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As i always been told and have told This too shall pass!!!!!!!!!!! I will NOT be held back,lied to or Humiliated for NO GOOD REASON.
With that being said,i am here to make a difference and i have been told i am helpful and give good tips&advice but even with that being said everyone here is supposed to be an adult and mature who will make their own decisions regardless. So if my advice is not asked for NO WORRIES it won't be given But if you do i have the right and freedom of speech to give my opinion. I am sharing my 'TRUE SELF ON "REAL SELF".

Mexico Vs Chile Futbol Partido!

My Fun time away from STRESS!
The New 49er Stadium,it opened in Aug. This was my first time and maybe my last!!! But my friend said we have to see at least 1 49er game! Eh!
I was NOT IMPRESSED!!! NOT FOR $1.3 BILLION.GOTTA LOVE JERRY'S WORLD IN DALLAS!!!!!
NOW THAT'S WORTH $1.3 BILLION AND IT'S A DOME AND HOLDS 110,000 FANS. I LOVED IT!!
I MISS the historical Candle Stick!
I enjoyed myself to the fullest :) It was Definitely all about MEXICO!!!! JUAJ!!!! I am a fan :)
But the game stayed at 0/0 HAHAHAHAHA!

3months today!

Hi Hermosa Hermanas Beautiful Sisters
I am 3 months post-op and doing well. I have another Consult Sept 25th for cool sculpting,because of the negative/mixed reviews on here about it. I definitely want all my questions answered.
I hear it takes 2 treatments but if one doesn't work,i will take the plunge and do Smart-lipo on abs.
Hope all are doing well and recovering/healing Great! Good luck to those of you getting ps/sx done.

Breasts for 24 hours!

So i was watching the news and they have a new procedure and the surgeon was out of New York and
he injects saline into the breast and it last for 24 hours and it costs $2500. The procedure takes about 20-30 minutes!!! What next??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They make it seem like it's buying a wig or a filler. I think i will NOT touch this one and buy push up bras and padded,lol. I just wanted to share this.
Happy Healing to all and Happy Hump Wednesday! :)

What has the Bay Become!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i was all Happy last night and started my new journey and i got a call about 2:27 a.m.
My friend asked me if i watched the news tonight and i said yes,and when on about the 24 hour breasts. Making jokes saying i am gonna do it. :).
He laughed but he told me,i need to share something on a serious note. His friend and friend's father were killed Tuesday night. I figured a drive by. This happened in South San Jose off Monterey Rd where my sister lives. I asked was it gang related? He said No one knows. His peeps were murdered in their own home shot to death at gun point.
WHAT????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SJPD is clueless with no suspects. How the hell does this happen?! In my opinion i believe it's definitely someone they knew. Also the girl friend was not killed hmmmmmmmmm suspect in my opinion. BTW:I majored in criminal justice.
It's always someone you know,very rare that it's a complete stranger. You don't have to study this to have common sense. But i am very sad and need to pay my respects and put my own stuff on hold.
I need to be there for my friend and go with him to the funeral prep etc.
What the Hell! San Jose,EPA,Oakland,Richmond,Vallejo,Stockton,victorville&Sac Have Gone MAD to say the least.
Prayers please ladies. :(

4 months Today

Happy Thursday Dolls,Dollets&Dollies
So,it's been a long time coming. The left arms is still not my Favorite and i do not like the white patches that are under my arm and i wish that tiny scar would go away. It feels like forever but i guess it takes years on my dark skin to fade,lol. :/ :?
I just wanted to share some pics.
To all those getting sx or recovering Best Wishes&Prayers.

EBOLA SCARE or Enterovirus d68

It was a Great Thursday and i get home and my friend texted me he has been bed ridden for the past 2 days. I was supposed to see him Tuesday night but he texted at 1:45 a.m.Wed and i was asleep and i texted him later and no reply.
i texted today and sent pic of me in recliner and he told me he has been sick with a virus! My first thought was Ebola or Enterovirus d68. He said he can't breath and he is going to see the doctor tomorrow. I guess things do happen for a reason,although i hate that idiom. I prefer to say timing is everything. It wasn't meant for us to meet Tuesday night and THANK GOD!
I have a weak immune system and there is no cure for either! ;(
Prayers. AYE YAY YAY!
My sister is leaving to Cancun on Saturday and a woman from Ohio is being treated in Atl for Ebola and she was on a flight. She is a nurse,they say it's not airborne but if someone coughs or sneezes you can get it to me that is airborne! I am just going to pray but this Virus just got more "REAL"!
Prayers needed dolls
On a good note GIANTS GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES :)
Thanks.

Halloween Spirit!

Looking for the perfect Costume :)
Tell me which one you think is the Best?
I am NOT liking this new RS look on the review :/

The Most Amazing Halloween Costume Party cruise on a Yacht.
SF Haunting Titanic filled with over 300 ghosts and ghouls raised from the dead of the historic Titanic that sank hundred of years ago. 3 decks,2 DJ and 4 hour open bar.

I'm so EXCITED :)

And so it is!

Last night my first night with my nephew's&niece.
I took 2 of the boys to Halloween Haunt at Great America
traffic was horrific from great America exit til the entrance.
I hate being in traffic due to my car accident 18 mos ago.
MY nephew was saying anyone who rear ends you is responsible no matter what the cause. We were stopped in line waiting. All good then BAM! I was rear ended again! But this time in my sister's Mercedes! WHAT! And so it is,I am back where I was 18 months ago. My nephew who is 19 just rear ended someone last week in their suburban.
I Have not told my sister yet because it's been 19 years since her&hubby been on a vacation together alone.
Ladies I feel horrible.
Any advice? When should I tell her? I am going to see my lawyer tomorrow because my 1st car accident is still open.
This guy who hit me was Mexican,illegal Once Again!
No CA License,car not in his name,car insurance in sister in laws name. WTF! Does it get any worse! yes,he was texting but my nephew heard him say drinking&he had 4 kidsin his escalade truck&I had 3 plus Simba who bashed his head in the steering wheel. texeando y pisteando sound the same but I heard texteando&nephew heard. pisteando. Who knows!
I had a migraine after this&woke up today with my neck&waist in pain! :(
UGH! :/

5 months exactly!!!

Speedy Collage!
0:07
Not much to report or tell.
Just living Mi vida LOCA! Here are some pics and i'm gonna try this video i made but it's SUPER fast! Talk about speedy Gonzales. lol.
Love my arms,no dents,lumps or unevenness!! YAY!!!!!

Snail version of video 5 Months

Fireball
0:48
Okay i was on fire and i move fast as everyone knows with 10k plus comments in 5 months,lol.
Here is the version of a snail's pace.

WET,Flooding and Crazy Rain Storm in the Bay.

Last thursday it rained 18 hours straight in MIlpitas/san Jose.
Here comes the rain again! I just cut tree in time,thank GOD! My gardener found the tree broken and fell on another branch which saved my roof. All my bay area women be safe and take precautionary
measures to stay safe. I had my home relevelled and fixed tree and bought several flameless led battery operated candles,like 9,lots of candles,batteries,water and 1 korean mink blanket,so LOVE it. it keeps you warm. for $100 bux it better and it lasts 20 years. I finally found it on Amazon,gotta love Amazon. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May we all prosper in 2015 in good health and great fortune.

6 months

The small pleasures in life that make it all seem better!
0:13
I am finally done with my arms and hit my 6 month mark. It seemed like forever.
I can't wait to do more later in March or April,it all depends when i get my settlement from my car accident. I will definitely do smart-lipo on abs and NOT do Cool Sculpting. I can't wait! i been saying this forever but i've been waiting patiently for my $$$$$$$. :? :/
Happy Shopping,stay warm,safe,sane and no road rage,parking fights or line wars.
Keep your cool in this CRAZY Holiday Madness!!!!! Amongst everything else going on in the world.
Many blessings and Much love.
Mountain View Dermatologic Surgeon

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Morganroth. I have known him for more than 3 years and he has always been very nice to me,he is honest,professional and personable. If i have questions on the latest lipo,fillers or lasers and peels,he is very knowledgeable and quick to answers any of my questions. Dr M is my go to Dermatological surgeon for everything. I trust him with my life,i know i am in good hands when he treats me for anything. He is very confidant at everything he does and he's a perfectionist. He has a good eye and a precise hand,which makes him a true artist in my opinion. I have read reviews where patients were told to get a full face lift and pay 20k but when they met with Dr M they learned they did not need a full face lift and that his approach is less invasive,more natural and healing time is minimal. Dr M will not tell you that you need something you don't! I never felt like he was pushing to sell skin care products for my melasma or needed my$$$$. Quite the contrary. He has always been more than fair with me and has delivered Great results from mole removal,skintags,fillers to smart-lipo on my arms. He is also the BEST in the Bay Area for Moh's. If you don't know what this is,it's skin cancer. This is where his precise surgical technique comes into play,Dr M does this 247, i would say more than 23,000 surgeries. He specializes in Moh's surgery,laser surgery,reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.I couldn't ask for any other Surgeon to work on my face or body. He definitely knows his profession and is an expert in skin surgery. His work speaks volume and his confidence is impeccable. I thought about consulting other surgeons/ps's at one time But i realized there was no need. I can truly say,i never had to go to anyone else and i wouldn't RISK it ever! He's the right surgeon for me. Dr M holds seminars on procedures he conducts&the latest new lasers such as:Smarlipo triplex,fillers,restylane,botox and cellulaze etc. These seminars are very educational and informative and can help people with their decision if they are considering any type of ps. I like this idea because not many surgeons do this if any and there is no pressure,it is like a social event where there are drinks and other patients you can consult. I could go on and on but My surgeon doesn't need me to promote him on RS. His results speak for themselves. I NEVER could write a review because i do not face book,twitter or instagram and i still don't. But finally here it is after 3 years. If i left anything out sorry Dr M :) lol i think i covered it all.