Lifestyle Life/Naturalyn - Cherry Hill, NJ

Not worthy it. I have pain in both ears. At times...

Not worthy it.
I have pain in both ears. At times it feels like something is crawling and something is falling off. I was aware of the fact that I would some scaring behind my ears, but not in front of them. I have scaring in front of my ears. I have lumps protruding from my ear lobes onto my jaw line, in which I cannot hide. I never expected to have these issues.
I expected my face to be much more fuller(smiles lines are too deep), in which I feel that more fat could have been injected in that area. I cost me $8650 for this procedure plus the medications and supplies that I was not aware of during my initial consultation. I must say that I received numerous calls prior to my procedure, for example; did you get the medications, did you order the specified supplies, and we need your check or how are you going pay for it. I have received an injection to get rid of one of the lumps. Why not both? The doctor chose to do one only.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is not someone that I would recommend to someone else. Phone call: doctor never returned my call. Answered my questions/ Bedside Manner: doctor did not always speak in lay persons terminology After care Follow-up: schedule was followed Staff Professionalism & Courtesy: staff was very courtesy

was this a LSL? that's a franchise, i beleive. otherwise, it's hard to comment without pictures.
Update please? Would greatly appreciate as I am presently considering mini-lift at the same office and am very nervous after reading nationwide reviews.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!