Perforation Closure Success! - Mount Kisco, NY

I had a previous rhinoplasty done about 10 years...

I had a previous rhinoplasty done about 10 years ago. I was somewhat displeased with the asymmetry and bump remaining on my nose. In addition, a septal perforation had developed over the years, which had become exceedingly symptomatic. After searching for some specialists, I stumbled across Dr. Losquadro and decided to schedule a consult to see what could be done. After meeting Dr. Losquadro I knew I did not need to look any further. I scheduled my revision rhinoplasty with septal perforation repair. The procedure went without complications and I went home the same day. Rib graft was used to help close the perforation. This recovery was much easier than I had expected, and was in line with what Dr. Losquadro has said it would be. The incision where the graft was taken was very small (less than an inch), and has healed very nicely. I left the surgery center with a small cast on my nose, which remained for a week. I only needed Tylenol to control the pain and was up and moving around comfortably within a couple of days. The rib graft was not painful, just a slight uncomfortable feeling if I coughed or laughed. After a week Dr. Losquadro removed the cast. I am extremely happy with the results and am amazed that he was able to close the perforation. He was able to create symmetry, bring down the bridge of my nose, reduce some of the alar retraction and close the perforation. I am extremely please with the results!
Westchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Losquadro I knew I was in good hands. He is an extremely talented surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I have never given a review to a physician, but I felt passionately about sharing my experience. I was impressed that Dr. Losquadro spent time listening to my concerns and was realistic about what could be done. He performed a revision rhinoplasty and septal perforation repair, a procedure that is extremely tedious, and from my understanding, can be very difficult to repair. Dr. Losquadro is meticulous in his work, and pays great attention to detail. His work far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier. He was able to close a large septal perforation, improve my breathing, and provided a cosmetic result in which I am very happy with! I felt very informed throughout the entire process and he provides excellent follow up care. In addition, his staff was amazing to work with and was extremely accommodating. For anyone who is in search of a talented plastic surgeon, please consider Dr. Losquadro, you will be very happy you did.