Perforation Closure Success! - Mount Kisco, NY

I had a previous rhinoplasty done about 10 years...

I had a previous rhinoplasty done about 10 years ago. I was somewhat displeased with the asymmetry and bump remaining on my nose. In addition, a septal perforation had developed over the years, which had become exceedingly symptomatic. After searching for some specialists, I stumbled across Dr. Losquadro and decided to schedule a consult to see what could be done. After meeting Dr. Losquadro I knew I did not need to look any further. I scheduled my revision rhinoplasty with septal perforation repair. The procedure went without complications and I went home the same day. Rib graft was used to help close the perforation. This recovery was much easier than I had expected, and was in line with what Dr. Losquadro has said it would be. The incision where the graft was taken was very small (less than an inch), and has healed very nicely. I left the surgery center with a small cast on my nose, which remained for a week. I only needed Tylenol to control the pain and was up and moving around comfortably within a couple of days. The rib graft was not painful, just a slight uncomfortable feeling if I coughed or laughed. After a week Dr. Losquadro removed the cast. I am extremely happy with the results and am amazed that he was able to close the perforation. He was able to create symmetry, bring down the bridge of my nose, reduce some of the alar retraction and close the perforation. I am extremely please with the results!
Mount Kisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the moment I met Dr. Losquadro I knew I was in good hands. He is an extremely talented surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I have never given a review to a physician, but I felt passionately about sharing my experience. I was impressed that Dr. Losquadro spent time listening to my concerns and was realistic about what could be done. He performed a revision rhinoplasty and septal perforation repair, a procedure that is extremely tedious, and from my understanding, can be very difficult to repair. Dr. Losquadro is meticulous in his work, and pays great attention to detail. His work far exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be happier. He was able to close a large septal perforation, improve my breathing, and provided a cosmetic result in which I am very happy with! I felt very informed throughout the entire process and he provides excellent follow up care. In addition, his staff was amazing to work with and was extremely accommodating. For anyone who is in search of a talented plastic surgeon, please consider Dr. Losquadro, you will be very happy you did.

Ok. This is a real review. I saw the pics via email. Ty
Hey! This isn't a fake review. If you want a picture just private message me.
Are these docs so desperate fhst they cant just stay out of the forums and let people communicate to find the right doctor? Smh
I don't know why but this review seems like its from the dr or his staff
Agree! I can spot a fake review a mile away!

Hey folks,

We work hard here at RealSelf to make sure our users are legit. The occasional rogue impostor might make it through, but all in all we do our best and I can attest that this RealSelf member is, indeed, real. Please see our community guidelines here and if you choose to leave comments on someone's review, be supportive. They took the time to put their information out there to help you. Thanks and please PM me with any questions or concerns.

It's in realself best interest to be inviting to drs as they pay to be on your site correct ? This member did pm me and made me only more suspicios its very obviously someone who works for the surgeon as most of his reviews are written in the same style and use word septal perforation

Members can sign up to be on RealSelf for free.

So glad it all worked out good for you!. May I ask what his cost was? Was there an extra cost for the removal of rib cartilage? Thanks for sharing.
Can I see a pic ?
The cost was around 10,000, and from my understanding there was not an extra charge for the rib graft. For my surgery, there was only a physicians fee and a "facility fee" for the surgery center. But I know the physician fee varies from person to person depending on the difficulty and what needs to be done. Obviously as the difficulty of the surgery increases, so does the cost. Usually if you go through insurance they will pay for the "medical" portion of it. Everything is paid ahead of time so there are no surprises on the back end. I was a self pay patient as he was out of my network and I wanted to work with someone who specializes in "noses". I highly recommend him.
Hi there! I don't think I will be uploading any pictures, keeping my face off the internet for now :) But when I met with Dr. Losquadro I had requested to see before and after pictures of his work and he provided me with plenty.