Most Terrible Experience

I am a 33 yr old healthy male. Had lipo dissolve...

I am a 33 yr old healthy male. Had lipo dissolve first treatment done a week ago. The first day 4 hrs later I started shaking and having chills. The next day i felt nauseas and extremely weak. Same again the next two days then diarrhea follwed. The following night I started sweating extremely and woke up to find the bed drenched with my sweat. Half an hour later I was unable to breathe and could not move my arms for about 30 sec. My wife called 911 and I was taken to the ER. I told them about the Lipo dissolve. They were not too familiar with the whole procedure since its very new. My blood work was ok but chest x-ray came to have pneumonia. I called back the center I had the procedure done but they said its not related to lipo dissolve. I am on antibiotics feel a bit better but still sweating a lot. I do believe Lipo dissolve contributed to what I went through. To any one who plan on doing this I would reccomend you think about it. Not worth going through the pain and reaction it caused me.