I have had the previglue of having a tummy tuck...

I have had the previglue of having a tummy tuck several years ago by Dr. Rafizadeh and I was just thrilled with the results. Since then life's challenges and "growing old gracefully" is not in my vocabulary. I was tired of always looking tired. I did not want or expect to look 20 as I am 56 but I wanted to look refreshed. I had many converations with him as to what I did want and what I did not want. He was very patient and always listened to me when I spoke. My final statement to Dr. Rafizadeh was "I wanted just enough done but not to much". I have seen so many photo's of cosmetic surgery gone wrong and was never worried that I would not be happy with his results. To be a surgeon in this field, you must be someone what of an artist and I share my journey today because I feel he is the best surgeon in my opinion in NJ. I have seen far to many photo's of famous people that did too much and do not even resemble what they formally looked like and that was not for me! Here are some photo's I am happy to share, the before, after and while still recovering. Oh yes one other important matter, I do not do well with anesthesia, he did suggest that he could perform the procedure with local anesthesia and a sedate. That was a perfect solution for me and the procedure was less expensive. I certainly did fell him working during my surgery, but never did I feel actual pain. I was awake and at times so comfortable did fall asleep as the procedure was 5 hours.

Three weeks tomorrow :)

Feeling good, still swollen but happy and on the mend

More photo's

Sorry hit post too soon :)

03/20/14 Felling like me again

Scabbing is falling off in the area's affected...Put some facial cream on the area last night, it helped with a soothing effect...Feeling great today...Stay tuned :)

PS Sorry about the turtleneck, it's cold here...Next batch of photo's I will try to remember not to wear one for a better view!

Sorry about typo's it is early lol

Good Morning
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rafizadeh was wonderful and I would certainly have him perform other work as needed without a second thought!