Chemical Peel Horror - Morgantown, WV

I have always had flawless skin. I went to the...

I have always had flawless skin. I went to the spa for a facial. The lady put something on my face and i said it burned. She told me it was normal. I asked what it was and she told me it was an all natural blend of herbs. When i left, my face was really red, sore, and it burned. I called and she wouldn't tell me what she used. My face, then, got infected. I called again and she still wouldn't tell me. I got horrible acne and my dad went to the spa and complained. The woman, finally, told him it was a chemical peel. She did not ask my permission, inform me of the risks or effects, or tell me what to do after treatment. It has been six months and my face is still pretty red, scarred, and i have acne.

Hi I am speaking from africa, nigeria to be precise. I have a feeling she was carrying out a test like doing research with ur face. If I were u, she would pay so dearly and then make her close shop because she can carry out same act on someone else another day. I think u should avoid any other facial stuffs so it won't complicate matters. Just was face with water and soap n then apply not even a moisturizer. Just ur face b then avoid too much sun. I bet u, ur face will heal naturally. Intake of water and for facial use is very good. God bless u.
Wow. I can't believe she would put a peel on a child either! I wouldn't even use that on my oldest son who is 22! I find it strange that your skin is still reacting to this six months later. I have done many peels in the past (25% TCA) and all I did was moisturize and keep my face clean afterward, and my ("adult") acne actually improved. Do you happen to know what type of peel was used? I'd like to make sure to avoid it. I hope your lovely face gets on the mend soon...
Just checking in to see how you are doing, have you seen improvement in your skin since the treatment?

She was very rude, unprofessional, and did not even tell me it was a chemical peel. I am 16. Why would i need a chemical peel?