5 Feet 7 Inches 204 Pounds-Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Flanks and Lowe Back - Montreal, QC

Hi Everyone, Well I am so excited and scared at...

Hi Everyone, Well I am so excited and scared at the same time.Its so amazing to look at everyones progress,and how this surgery has changed their lives.

SO here is my story.I am a single mother of three kids,with of course a horrible body,that honestly I have no time to excerise,very much because I am so busy working 50 hour weeks and caring for the kids.I have no familly and no help so yes its a hard one,I wish I could excercise,and only buy veggies and low fat foods....but reality is that I have three kids,who need those rich foods,and its really hard for me to watch what I eat.But my weight is stable and I hope that this surgery will give me that extra courage to go beyond everything and maybe bring my weight down to 150.

My surgery is September 8,I live in Canada ,Montreal,and I am having one of the best plastic surgeons do my tummy tuck and lipo of flanks and lower back.Yes the price I am paying is more than what the usual procedure would cost,but I would rather invest more and be confident on the results.

SO here I have posted soem pictures of me 1 week post op,I will then post more pictures after the surgery.....:)

Photo Update

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Doctor Z to anyone.Great JOb and very proffesional

You Look Great! How are you doing?

You are looking good!!!  How are you feeling?
Congrats on your decision to better yourself! You will have awesome results! Good luck!

Thanks so much for posting your photos and sharing your story here at RealSelf. Can't wait to see what you look like in a few weeks!

Good luck with everything. We are pretty close in our height and weight and also having very similar procedures; I also had a breast reduction/lift. I would have to agree that you are going to need some help at least the first week, but maybe even two. I certainly did, no question about it. Believe it or not, I found that after the first two weeks, the lipo on the flanks/back was what caused me the most discomfort and made it difficult to sleep; so be prepared for that just in case. Also, I have been swelling quite a bit so its been hard to really see good results and that can be frustrating. Just know if you are one of 'the swellers' it gets a tiny bit better each week. At one point after surgery, I was bigger than before and couldn't even think about getting my pants on. There's alot of great advice here on the site, I took alot of it in terms of what to have; what to expect, etc. and it helped me so much. If you have time, definitely read through the reviews. I did it at night after the kids were in bed and everyone was asleep :-)
Hi, Thanks for the support.I was curious,since my surgery is a week away,is there anything that you can recommend that I can buy prior to the surgery?Also do you have any pictures,that I can see? LOL you know I somwtimes think I am going borderline crazy.Its so funny I now talk to by belly,every time I walk in front of a mirror,telling by belly that soon you will be gone...history.Is this normal?I fond that hilarious.
LOL...that is funny! Not crazy though. My girlfriends had a 'Bye Bye" Tummy party for me. Fun fun! You need to have humor during this process.
Hello! Welcome to RealSelf :) You are going to love this site and will be able to obtain some good information and support. Congratulations on your decision to do something nice for yourself. Us mothers seldom do that. Is there anyone at all that will help you for the first week or two after surgery? You are going to need some help...trust me on this one. Can't wait to see your after pictures; it is exciting to watch the changes from month to month. I have recently been through the procedure so can give you all sorts of advice if you need it. Are there any specific questions that come to mind?
Thankyou I am really anxious for the big day.I hired a lady to come stay with me for a week,to replace me as a mommy.I am operated on Wed the 8th ,but I need to work on the following Monday.That gives me three full days to recuperate.I work from home and I figured that I can bring my laptop to bed.Hope I will be well enough.My doctor already has given me my pain meds prescrition,and he has also ordered anticoagulants until I start moving a little more after the surgery.Wow I cant beleive that I have been smoke free for more than a week now.Its getting easier every day,and I would be really stupid to start smoking after the surgery.Well good night to all.:)
That is good that you have help for he first week...you will need it! I am pretty sure you won't feel like working on Monday but at least you can do it from home and in the bed. I know you definitely would not be ready to go into an office at that point. Just take it slow and easy :) Congratulations on the not smoking; that must be really hard! You will be glad in the long run. Not only will you feel better but you will also heal much better. Keep us up to date on your progress. Sending good thoughts and warm wishes for a fast recovery your way.