Biggest Regret - Montreal

Please do not resort to this procedure. It made me...

Please do not resort to this procedure. It made me look 10 years older after 2 months. It melted the underlying fat layer with the result that today I have folds and sagging skin on my cheeks and neck. I will have to resort to a facial lift to correct this. It is dangerous when used at high frequencies and unfortunate irriversable.

Dr jean francois tremblay at Mediclub in Montreal

So glad I read this!
I can only agreed with bad results and pain . I certainly look 10 years older as I lost fat from my cheeks and around my eyes :(
I went to a highly known and luxury spa to have the thermage as I really didn't want to have peels or surgery. I am certainly looking much older , and keeps getting worse even 6 months later. My best friend had a Masterderm at the same time with wonderful results , she looks at least 15 years younger and I look at least 10 years older !
who is the manufacturer of Masterderm, are they reputable?
Hi Olive56, I only can hope that YOU'll find a physician who knows a way to stop the terrible process! Even 3.5 years after Thermage in our faces we cannot stop the desaster. We feel it as death on rates. We were told that only a Dr. specialized in body fabrics would be able to analyze these again and again occurring damages. And unfortunately someone in Germany we cannot find.

I had thermage eyes done 5 weeks ago. I am in my 50's and now look much older.My eyes are hollowed out and dented in on the sides. At one point I thought the process had stopped but the next day I had lost even more fat. It keeps changing and never for the better.

I want to find out if thermage is for me... I,m looking for the tummy area
Until I had read your comments, I was gonna go ahead with this procedure ... though, I've definitely now have changed my mind! The last thing I want is to lose any volume on my face, my cheeks are already sunken enough. I'm sorry for what you've had to go through.
Thank you for your early reply - here in Germany its just past noon. Our doc excluded any side effects too!!! And at first he would treat only few parts of our faces. Than he said he must treat us complete! Now he says Thermage cannot cause any damages - so his consultation was correct. If my wife thinks that she is damaged at all this must be have other reasons! The distribiutor stands behind him. Both dont gave us any advise how to stop the fat loss the wrinkles and other adverse effects. Any bad thougts? Here we have a small circle of 39 Thermage offering docs. Its not easy to find a consultant (Prof. Dr. med) who knows the procedure and other victims and who says the truth.
Hi, the doc I see here in germany frowns upon thermage, too. He says that very many people who had thermage, come to him for fat injections afterwards, to mend the damage thermage has done.: He then has to fill up the areas under their whole skin where thermage melted their fat away. He also says that as far as he knows, fat injections are the best way to treat the problem of melting fat many people are left with after thermage. So just find somebody who is good at doing fat transer injections, and maybe give it a try :-) Greetings, Gina38
Thanks for the feedback. a mini lift with some fat transfer will only be done in October which will be 2 years. NEVER TOUGHT i would have a facelift . It was never in my plans that's why I opted for a non invasive therapy. Also the doctor was heartless. I had wanted only the neck region done and he insisted that for a good result the whole face should be done. When I went back, he refused to give me back any money and said that people react differently. However, never was there a mention of any side effects . According to him this was perfectly 100% safe.
I feel with you. It is possible that the negative results will continues over about 24 month (we are now in our 18th month...). So ask the md if its not to early for surgery by knife. Maybe ha or fat transfer is better now. Try to stop the process. Support your immune system. Send a report to the FDA.