Salicylic VS Glycolic Acid Peels Combined with Microdermabrasion - Montreal, QC

I want to share my experience. I have acne-prone...

I want to share my experience. I have acne-prone skin since 10 years now which caused scars and I still get break outs all the time. I decided to go through treatments to try and figure out what would work best on my skin. I'M SO discouraged because I have used every acne wash you can imagine, and never see results. So I bought 2 microdermabraison treatments and a package of 6 peels. Combination of Salicylic & Glycolic.

My skin is GLOWING ! litterally. So far I've done 1 micro and 4 peels. Still more treatments to go through. The acne is gone and my scars are getting much better. Overall, my skin looks and feels amazing. I'm not 100% cured yet, but the results keep on getting better every time I get a treatments done.

Now people are wondering, SALICYLIC OR GLYCOLIC peels ? Well, I would suggest the combination of both. You can notice how your skin reacts to each treatment and talk with your doctor afterwards to let them know which one works best for your skin type.

Personally, my skin looks reacts very well with glycolic peels. I love them, and they helped my scars fade. When I get salicylic peels done, my skin seems to break out afterwards. I don't know if it is part of the healing process but my skin doesn't look as good as with the glycolic peels.

With microdermabraison treatments, my skin healed great, but you do feel like you have a slight sunburn afterwards and it lasts for a day or two. So you would want to stay away from sun and makeup after this treatment.

With the peeling treatment I have absolutely no down time and I notice my skin peeling a little bit.

I'm so happy I started these treatments. It's worth every penny !

After 3 facial peels and 1 microdermabraison treatment.

TERRIBLE peeling experience with Salicylic peel. NEVER AGAIN.

We will continue only with glycolic peels because my skin heals much better and looks great. Then I get the salicylic peel and my skin breaks out and I feel like i'm starting over with day 1 again ! :'(

This is the only time I feel beautiful!

When I'm all done up with make up on my face to cover up those horrible pimples that have been ruining my life for over 10 years now :'( I know it can get better, i'm the living proof. As a child, there was not one place on my face where I didn't have a pimple, now I only have problems on my cheeks. But it's a hard battle, you never seem to win !

Discouraged and hopeless

I am feeling so discouraged and hopeless because nothing I do seems to get rid of my acne. I've tried everything and I really don't know how to help this issue. I get cystic acne all the time. I hate waking up in the morning to a new pimple under the skin somewhere on my face. Since my treatments, I even get pimples on my neck and forehead. It's been years that I didn't get pimples in those areas. I'm so sad ! It's ruining my life.

One more microdermabraison treatment to go.

After all my treatments, my cheecks are still full of cystic acne! I am hoping that my last microdermabraison helps a little, and i'll be continuing to use GM COLLIN acne kit products afterwards. I am starting to think that I need a dermatolgist to examen my skin and do blood work to find out if I have a bad hormone imbalance. I don't want to stop until I find a solution. I feel horrible every single day because of acne. My problem now is that i'm starting to have less money to spend on my expensive products and treatments for my problem. Maybe accutane would be a solution ?

Getting back on Yaz.

So, i've decided to get back on YAZ hoping it will give me the same amazing results that I did three years ago. My doctor told me that I should have never stopped it as I was put on it to control my hormonal acne and it really did great results. I had no more acne anywhere ! Can't wait to see how it will go this time.
Esthetician