Light Sheer Duet Not Working! - Montreal, QC

Hello! I have light skin with dark fairly...

Hello!

I have light skin with dark fairly thick hair. I did 9 IPL Treatments(full body) which didn't really work on me! and then tried another place called"Star Laser" using the "Light Sheer Duet" and had another 9 treatments there(this time only for my neck area) and my hair is STILL growing!!

I don't know what to do anymore! I've spent a lot of money already and suffered... but still didn't get the result!!

What should I do?? Please help!

Hey there, just checking in to see if you have tried any other treatments?
Star laser’s lightsheer duet did wonders on me….but I really think it depends on the person, as far I have heard some people have bighormonal problems with body and facial hair. I can recommend the Lightsheer duet and also the outstanding service at star laser.
Very professional and great results ! I had tried in the past another laser but it is not comparable with the Light Sheer Duet. Much less pain and awesome results !!!
Feedback?
Have a good experience? Or perhaps any concerns or comments? Don’t hesitate to let us know at info@starlaser.ca, your opinion is influential!
Hello, I just came through your post. I am the owner of Star Laser. I really would like to see you Nat1984. I am experienced in laser hair removal already 10 years; as Liz is mentionning all the factors that can influence your hair removal results, I even don't know more details like that without your file. As a fact we use different tools to reach success on difficult areas to finish hair growth as on neck area or facial areas. So if you really were a customer at Star Laser you must know our policies that we do offer electrolysis and any other methods with our best medical devices there are for free just to reach results for our clients. Also to give best customer service we actually finish off your hair even with electrolysis for free. Contact us back, curious to see your situation closer. Regards, Athina M.
hi! im a laser tech that works with the duet and sometimes, depending on the area, the suction can make certain areas hard to treat due to the suction. however, the duet does have the old head piece on it as well which is called the ET so it could be an alternative. also keep in mind that certain factor can have an impact on the treatment. hormonal imbalancement can make a treatment difficult such as pregnancy,menopause and change of birth control. is the hair is too think even tho colored or lack or pigment will make the treatment difficult, also very important to follow the proper protocol (4-6weeks between apt) do u have a red pigment to your hair? are you on any hormone based medication such as prednizone or any type of cortizone? i hope this helps
Try the LightSheer Diode, NOT the Duet!! The original LightSheer Diode laser with the smaller hand piece is what the office I went to uses. It worked great for me. Supposedly, if you have white or blonde hair it doesn't work, but black and brown does. Hopefully you can find an office that uses the original LightSheer Diode laser! Good luck!
Lightsheer Duet and "original Lightsheer ET" ARE on the same device. :)