4 Days Post Op - Montreal, Canada

I grew up flat chested and was always thin. Even...

I grew up flat chested and was always thin. Even after one pregnancy, stayed flat chested. I almost had it done when I was 21, but after having a consult with a nasty PS, changed my mind and never pursued until 20 years later. My surgery was on Monday and am really swollen and do not like the results so far.
I received 325 cc unders, saline.

Anxiously awaiting 1 week post op appointment

Monday is my one week post op, can't wait to see what he thinks so far....I see some improvement....they seem so big to me...hope they get smaller. Can someone tell me if it is ok to drive, my PS did not say much about that?

Post Op Appointment

Everything went well. He showed me how to massage...yucky feeling...He told me I was very swollen still and that it will get softer and softer each day. He only recommends massaging for two minutes once a day. I am still so shocked when I look in the mirror and still see how big I am and again how swollen I am. I still wish I went smaller. I am going to post a before and after photo...and see what you all think. I'm still hoping to drive....if my husband would let me!!! I'm only taking Advil once a day and Advil PM at night....helps with the soreness and sleep.

Before and After

Day 12 and counting. Feeling great today with no pain whatsoever.....ready to do some housework today and get on with life. My husband has been wonderful and taken on most of my responsibilities with our daughter...they are currently at dance classes this morning. I still have not driven, but hope to today. After taking some pictures yesterday....I'm not very good at taking selfies :-/

5 weeks in a few days!!

Wow...time flys whole your healing. I am still dealing with Mondors cord...mostly on the left side. I'm sleeping on my side now and not stiff in morning anymore. I feel pretty good on most days, but still sore by the end if the day.
I finally time some photos...still feel a little too big, but getting use to my new profile....most of the time.

3 Month Post-Op

Wow...what a great day. I had my 3 month post=op visit. My PS was very happy with how I healed and told me I healed very well. Said they look good and are soft. We then talked about exercise and I told him I could not do a push up anymore and he said you won't either and you should not do any pectoral exercises and that is for the rest of your life!!! I was like...really??? Did you tell me before..he said I'm sure I did....would not have mattered...I still would of went forward with the surgery. He then asked how the healing went and I told him about my Mondors Cord and he said that was normal and I told him...it was a love/hate situation for the last few months and he asked why...I told him I think I could of been a tad smaller...but I'm happy and I get more and more use to them on a daily basis.
I think my PS....Dr. Brassard is a perfectionist and an artist...he is an awesome doctor...with a great personality...I would highly recommend him.
His staff at the clinic and his office are very friendly and very attentive to their clients.
On the way home my DH and I stopped at a Swim Suit Boutique and tried on Bathing Suits for our upcoming trip south. I had a very attentive young girl help me pick out different styles and sizes. Amazingly enough...I am wearing a small top on most styles....I am so happy!! $600 dollars later and I left with three different suits...that looked awesome....I am so happy...I think I am the happiest I have been since my surgery.
Dr. Brassard told me I was going to be happy when the final result is here...I'm happy!!!! I still could of been a tad smaller....but I'm happy with my results...they are perfect in shape and they look awesome in a bathing suit and naked!!! Still conservative when they need to be ;-()
My next appointment is 1 year post op.

3 1/2 month post op Loving it!

Well here is finally one update photo in my VS sports bra.... Very supportive, make me looking bigger than I really am...I think!
Will try to do swim suits today too ! If I can get a photographer... Lol

We have similar stats and implant sizes and I still occasionally freak out when I look in the mirror, wishing I stuck to my guns and went smaller. Was wondering how you feel about your size? Are you still 32D?
Did you read my February 6 review? I am extremely happy and really glad I let my PS decide, which was not easy for me to do. The whole 3 months...I still felt way to big and they D&F...which I had my doubts about also.....but it does happen and they do get softer and the do....feel smaller...even after the 3 months....I am now just over 4, I see changes....love them now....give it time....I freaked out for 3 months.....now they feel like mine...good luck and let me know when you get to the happy point with them...what are you measuring?....I'm still a 32D...I will try to get photos up again real soon.....I love them! now!!
Most of the time I'm okay. Just sometimes in some clothes I have a little freak out. I am 5 months out and hoping they will change a little more. I wear a 32C. The 32D is too wide but otherwise it's pretty close. Was hoping to be a little smaller, just overshot a bit. Taking my PS's advice didn't work out as well.
32C sounds perfect!! I too have to take a double take when I pass by a mirror or when I'm in my sports bra working out... Yikes! But since they gave softened and dropped... Easier to accept their size. I can live with 32D... Victoria secret is 32DD... But I think they run small. What size did you go with?
32C. I was sized at Nordstrom's as 32D, but that size was uncomfortable and the underwires lifted up in the middle. So I went on my own to a Gap and tried on every size in almost every style. I saw the same problem with the 32D. While I can do a 34B, the 34C is clearly too big. The 32C seems to fit the best, but I definitely fill it up! I never went to VS, not a fan of their stuff. That said, my PS told me they vanity size their stuff at least a cup size different so I don't doubt I would be 32D or DD there.
WOW!!! What an awesome 3 month visit and shopping spree!! Lucky girl!! I love it. :-) Would love to see the suits you picked out. Sorry to hear about the push ups... I really wish the docs were more consistent with the pec/no pec thing, but otherwise, sounds like all is absolutely wonderful!! Very happy for you, Workingout!
Yes, I never really thought I would say that I am 100% satisfied. Three months is where it's at!! They look so natural and feel wonderful. When trying on bathing suits, the girl that was helping me turned around and told my husband...her body is just perfect! Of course hubby told me this after we left the store....made me feel good. My workouts are everyday again for about 1hour to 1 hour 1/2....feel awesome!! I'm so glad I let Dr. Brassard make the final size decision (although I was doubtful and he was so confident) He was right after three months....I love them!!! Going bra shopping today...wish me luck...will update when I return and will take some pictures of swimsuits....we are heading out for our first beach vacation since operation...so excited. Yeah, push-ups are no longer, will just have to not work on the chest muscles...but all else is full steam ahead :-() So anyone that has just had their BA done or wondering when everything comes together...for my 3 months was it...although I thought 2 months was it....wait it gets better...what do they call that fluffing?
Did you go on vacation yet? Would love to hear how it went! :-) I bet you looked stunning in your swimsuits!!
Vacation was awesome and yes....my new swimsuits were a hit...with hubby and beyond..lol! How are you doing? Still have to post a picture...think hubby might have a few?
Yay!! That's awesome! yes, post pics! I'm doing well. Should get on here and give a proper update soon. :-)
What Sushigrl said! Would love to hear how you're doing, dear.
Hi!!! I'm doing great... Sorry I disappeared for awhile, with work, holidays and school functions.. No time for myself. I feel good, still bothered with Mondors cord, which is a pain with working out, but still being as diligent with my schedule as possible. My size: I could of still gone smaller... That being said I am getting more and more comfortable with them. I still see changes every week that surprises me... So my measurement as of yesterday is 32D? Hoping this goes down still. I will update photos this week. Kids go back to school Monday.... Get back to a normal schedule again. I saw your review today and your photos.... You look awesome!!! So sorry to hear about your lump. , I will be praying for a positive outcome for you.
Thanks, babe! Just sent you a message. :-)
Hi, how are you adjusting to everything? Are you liking the size now or do you still think you should have gone smaller?
Hi sushi girl, congrats on your BA & lift, your photos look great, how are you feeling now. Sorry for the delay in my response, holiday keeps us all busy :-) To answer your question on my size, I'm ok with them, but still wish a bit smaller. They looke great and conservative dressed, so I can't complain too much, when I was first measured at 7 weeks I was a 32 DD and was shocked and not happy, but since then I was measured yesterday and down to 32D... Was hoping for smaller but getting use to them and loving the way my clothes fit!
They look like they are perfect on you!
Wonderful new photos!! I love that aqua bra. So cute! You're doing great, Workingout. Side sleeping is a huge step forward. The soreness should go away soon. Thanks for the update!!
Thank you. I tried my first push up today.... Oh what a joke that was.... My daughter asked me to show her what a push up was.... Yikes!! Not sure when I will try one again...? How are you doing, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
Hi sweetie!! Just now catching up after T-giving weekend. It was so wonderful to have my whole (dad's side) of the family here!! 10 of us total at my house! :-) I'm so grateful for each of them. I may just have to try those push ups again.. I'm determined to get them right again one day!
Yes, the holidays are a busy time. Sound like you had a house full....how nice is that. My brother entertains on Thanksgiving on do Christmas Eve...with about 26!!! Yes, this is not the end of push-ups for me...I am determined...let me know when you master it...the felling was awful. How are you doing with everything else...I was measured last weekend....OMG!! Let's hope that goes down.
26!! Oh my! Now that's a house-full. I'm not giving up on push-ups, either. I've tried to do a couple each night. My muscle gets sore just after that! Otherwise, I'm just chugging along. Just did a new update last night... I've been so bad at keeping up lately! The holidays have me busy. What did you measure? I was 32D-DD the first time (at 6 weeks) and I think I'm scared to go back! :-D I know it's just a number, but it kind of freaked me out!
Hi! I think they look great!!! What are your stats? I ask because Im also going with around 325 Saline and still unsure about size. How do they feel? Sorry for all the questions but it would help me out a lot. Thanks
Thank you! They feel really good, I really like that they are conservative with my clothes on and they are really there when naked and bathing suit on :-) Pre -op I was a very small 32B, weight 115, 5'6 very athletic. I requested 275 and ps suggested 325. I would of not gone this big on my own... I am liking them more as they begin to settle a bit.... Hubby is very happy with size. When are you planning your surgery?
My surgery is Dec 5th. Cant get here any quicker!!!
I know... When you are ready, you are ready.... Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!