4 Days Post Op - Montreal, Canada

I grew up flat chested and was always thin. Even...

I grew up flat chested and was always thin. Even after one pregnancy, stayed flat chested. I almost had it done when I was 21, but after having a consult with a nasty PS, changed my mind and never pursued until 20 years later. My surgery was on Monday and am really swollen and do not like the results so far.
I received 325 cc unders, saline.

Hang in there! Swelling went down around two weeks for me and now four weeks out I feel like they are a part of me,
Thank you!!! Looking forward to two weeks post op!!!
:( hope things get better!

Anxiously awaiting 1 week post op appointment

Monday is my one week post op, can't wait to see what he thinks so far....I see some improvement....they seem so big to me...hope they get smaller. Can someone tell me if it is ok to drive, my PS did not say much about that?

I got 300cc unders but silicone gel. My PS said it was ok to drive after day 4, but I just drove yesterday (day 6) and was pretty sore by the end of the day. I recommend limiting it if you can, especially if you're still in a lot of pain anyway. How are you feeling now? How was your 1 week post op? My surgery was Oct 23rd so I'm only a couple days behind you.

How did the driving go? And what did your PS say? You're very, very early in the healing stages so you can expect a lot of changes over the next few months. Some women find it helpful to take a photo every few days. Then you can really see the gradual changes. Feel free to post any photos here...even clothed if you prefer. Happy healing and keep us posted!

Glad to hear that you're doing better! If you're still taking pain meds you shouldn't b driving!

Post Op Appointment

Everything went well. He showed me how to massage...yucky feeling...He told me I was very swollen still and that it will get softer and softer each day. He only recommends massaging for two minutes once a day. I am still so shocked when I look in the mirror and still see how big I am and again how swollen I am. I still wish I went smaller. I am going to post a before and after photo...and see what you all think. I'm still hoping to drive....if my husband would let me!!! I'm only taking Advil once a day and Advil PM at night....helps with the soreness and sleep.

The massages are really yucky at first, I agree! They're soooo much better now that my boobs aren't sore and are softer. I hope you feel better about the size when the swelling subsides. I felt much better about my size once they weren't in my throat. Do show those before and afters! Would love to see. Hope you have a great day!
Glad to hear that you're doing better :)
Hi bettyjeanrubble...love the name!! I have still not driven...mostly because of an overprotective hubby. I'm feeling better today...still not a lot of energy and not liking how big I am. You don't have Franken Boob....I have it so bad...you look awesome...happy for you...how are you feeling?

Before and After

Day 12 and counting. Feeling great today with no pain whatsoever.....ready to do some housework today and get on with life. My husband has been wonderful and taken on most of my responsibilities with our daughter...they are currently at dance classes this morning. I still have not driven, but hope to today. After taking some pictures yesterday....I'm not very good at taking selfies :-/

Can I ask who done your surgery ?
you look great! very nice size for you!
Thank you!

5 weeks in a few days!!

Wow...time flys whole your healing. I am still dealing with Mondors cord...mostly on the left side. I'm sleeping on my side now and not stiff in morning anymore. I feel pretty good on most days, but still sore by the end if the day.
I finally time some photos...still feel a little too big, but getting use to my new profile....most of the time.

What Sushigrl said! Would love to hear how you're doing, dear.
Hi!!! I'm doing great... Sorry I disappeared for awhile, with work, holidays and school functions.. No time for myself. I feel good, still bothered with Mondors cord, which is a pain with working out, but still being as diligent with my schedule as possible. My size: I could of still gone smaller... That being said I am getting more and more comfortable with them. I still see changes every week that surprises me... So my measurement as of yesterday is 32D? Hoping this goes down still. I will update photos this week. Kids go back to school Monday.... Get back to a normal schedule again. I saw your review today and your photos.... You look awesome!!! So sorry to hear about your lump. , I will be praying for a positive outcome for you.
Thanks, babe! Just sent you a message. :-)

3 Month Post-Op

Wow...what a great day. I had my 3 month post=op visit. My PS was very happy with how I healed and told me I healed very well. Said they look good and are soft. We then talked about exercise and I told him I could not do a push up anymore and he said you won't either and you should not do any pectoral exercises and that is for the rest of your life!!! I was like...really??? Did you tell me before..he said I'm sure I did....would not have mattered...I still would of went forward with the surgery. He then asked how the healing went and I told him about my Mondors Cord and he said that was normal and I told him...it was a love/hate situation for the last few months and he asked why...I told him I think I could of been a tad smaller...but I'm happy and I get more and more use to them on a daily basis.
I think my PS....Dr. Brassard is a perfectionist and an artist...he is an awesome doctor...with a great personality...I would highly recommend him.
His staff at the clinic and his office are very friendly and very attentive to their clients.
On the way home my DH and I stopped at a Swim Suit Boutique and tried on Bathing Suits for our upcoming trip south. I had a very attentive young girl help me pick out different styles and sizes. Amazingly enough...I am wearing a small top on most styles....I am so happy!! $600 dollars later and I left with three different suits...that looked awesome....I am so happy...I think I am the happiest I have been since my surgery.
Dr. Brassard told me I was going to be happy when the final result is here...I'm happy!!!! I still could of been a tad smaller....but I'm happy with my results...they are perfect in shape and they look awesome in a bathing suit and naked!!! Still conservative when they need to be ;-()
My next appointment is 1 year post op.

WOW!!! What an awesome 3 month visit and shopping spree!! Lucky girl!! I love it. :-) Would love to see the suits you picked out. Sorry to hear about the push ups... I really wish the docs were more consistent with the pec/no pec thing, but otherwise, sounds like all is absolutely wonderful!! Very happy for you, Workingout!
Yes, I never really thought I would say that I am 100% satisfied. Three months is where it's at!! They look so natural and feel wonderful. When trying on bathing suits, the girl that was helping me turned around and told my husband...her body is just perfect! Of course hubby told me this after we left the store....made me feel good. My workouts are everyday again for about 1hour to 1 hour 1/2....feel awesome!! I'm so glad I let Dr. Brassard make the final size decision (although I was doubtful and he was so confident) He was right after three months....I love them!!! Going bra shopping today...wish me luck...will update when I return and will take some pictures of swimsuits....we are heading out for our first beach vacation since operation...so excited. Yeah, push-ups are no longer, will just have to not work on the chest muscles...but all else is full steam ahead :-() So anyone that has just had their BA done or wondering when everything comes together...for my 3 months was it...although I thought 2 months was it....wait it gets better...what do they call that fluffing?

3 1/2 month post op Loving it!

Well here is finally one update photo in my VS sports bra.... Very supportive, make me looking bigger than I really am...I think!
Will try to do swim suits today too ! If I can get a photographer... Lol

We have similar stats and implant sizes and I still occasionally freak out when I look in the mirror, wishing I stuck to my guns and went smaller. Was wondering how you feel about your size? Are you still 32D?
Did you read my February 6 review? I am extremely happy and really glad I let my PS decide, which was not easy for me to do. The whole 3 months...I still felt way to big and they D&F...which I had my doubts about also.....but it does happen and they do get softer and the do....feel smaller...even after the 3 months....I am now just over 4, I see changes....love them now....give it time....I freaked out for 3 months.....now they feel like mine...good luck and let me know when you get to the happy point with them...what are you measuring?....I'm still a 32D...I will try to get photos up again real soon.....I love them! now!!
Most of the time I'm okay. Just sometimes in some clothes I have a little freak out. I am 5 months out and hoping they will change a little more. I wear a 32C. The 32D is too wide but otherwise it's pretty close. Was hoping to be a little smaller, just overshot a bit. Taking my PS's advice didn't work out as well.